ㆍ글쓴이  :   순리 (2007.01.07 - 10:09)
ㆍ홈페이지  :   http://blog.daum.net/ujuro

미카엘 대천사로부터의 긴급 메시지  

미카엘 대천사로부터의 긴급 메시지
Urgent Message From AA Michael

Hi all, this is just in from Lauren. Do distribute it. I was also told last night the big push is on by CM as  I climbed into bed, the dominoes are ready to fall, and they will fall very rapidly.

안녕 모두 , 이것은 Lauren으로부터 바로 온 것입니다. 그것을 분배하십시오. 나 역시 어젯밤에 잠자리에 들었기 때문에 CM에 의한 큰 매일 받기로 들었습니다. 도미노 놀이들은 떨어지려고 합니다. 그리고 그것들은 매우 빨리 그렇게 떨어질 것입니다.

I have a piece to finish today, about the nature of the announcement process. "Dominoes falling," is also in this piece. I am putting it in annoucements here, rather than where we usually post her works, for attention.

나는 발표 과정의 종류에 관하여 오늘 끝내야 할 단편을 가지고 있습니다. 떨어지는 도미노들은 또한 이 단편에 있습니다. 나는 관심을 위해 우리들이 그녀의 평소 그녀의 메시지들을 보내는 곳 보다 오히려 여기에 그것을 발표하려고 놓고 있습니다.

PLEASE DO NOTE THE TIME TO PARTICIPATE IN THE INTENTION REQUESTED. MAYBE A YEAR AGO, SANANDA ISSUED AN INTENTION, AND ONLY A FEW SHOWED UP TO PARTICIPATE.

부디 계획된 시간에 참여하도록 시간을 기록하십시오. 아마 1년 전에, 참여하도록 SANANDA가 발표한 계획과, 그리고 단지 몇 개만이 보여졌습니다.

Webmasters who recieve this message, please post it ASAP. All of you send this out to your lists please.My Dearest Fellow Lightworkers,

이 메시지를 받은 Webmasters여, 부디 이것을  ASAP로 보내주십시오. 여러분 모두 여러분의 리스트에 있는 모든 분들에게 이것을 보내십시오. 나의 가장 친애한 동료 빛의 일꾼들에게,

As most of you are aware, we are in the midst of one of the most massive and expansive energy shifts that this planet has ever experienced.

당신의 대부분이 알아차렸듯이, 우리들은 최대량 중의 하나의 한가운데에 이 행성이 경험한 적이 있었던 크고 무겁고 확장력이 있는 에너지의 중심입니다.

I speak not only of the ascension process in general, but of the tremendous amount of very high vibrational energy that is currently flooding, bombarding and inundating our entire planet at this very moment.

나는 일반적으로 상승 과정뿐만 아니라 바로 그 순간에 우리들의 전체 행성에 현재 범람하고, 퍼붓고 있으며, 넘치게 하고 있는 매우 높은 진동 에너지의 엄청난 양을 말합니다.

This current major shift began in early December and has resulted in a massive movement of high vibrational energies that will reach terminal velocity/state on Sunday, January 7, 2007.

이 현재 주요한 들어올림은 12월 초에서 시작하였고 2007년 1월 7일 일요일에 궁극적인 속도/상태에 도달할 높은 진동 에너지들의 거대한 움직임을 일으킬 것입니다.

With this much energy on the move, there was a meeting within a collective of Lightworkers, White Knights and actual Galactic Federation ground personnel.

이 움직임의 많은 에너지와 함께,  Lightworkers의 집단 안에,  백색 기사들, 그리고 지구 동맹 집단의 모이고 있습니다.

During this 100 minute conference call that stretched from California to Hong Kong and Moscow, it became abundantly evident that NOW is the time to move.

이 100 분 회의동안에  캘리포니아로부터 홍콩과 모스크바로 확산시킬 것을 요청하였으며, 그것은 지금 움직일 시간이라는 것을 충분히 분명하게 했습니다.

While I am not at liberty to divulge any specific details, I can attest to the fact that
EVERYTHING is ready to roll at the mere push of a button.

내가 어떤 특정한 세부사항을 발설하는데 자유롭지 못하긴 하지만, 나는 모든 것이 단순히 단추를 눌러 굴러갈 준비가 되었다는 사실을 입증할 수는 있습니다.

New banking systems, new currencies, new governments, Galactic Federation personnel  and all of the highly specialized technologies that will be needed to  swiftly transform this reality are all on the ground, in place and ready to move.

이 현실들을 부드럽게 변화시키는 데 필요할 새로운 금융 시스템, 새로운 통화, 새로운 정부, 은하연합 동맹 그리고 상위 전문화된 기술들이 지상에서 모든 것이며, 움직이기 위해 자리 잡고 있으며 준비되어 있습니다.

All that is required is for the "opening move? to  be made. Once accomplished, the rest will follow automatically and  inevitably like a series of cascading dominoes and no current force on Earth can stop it. In order to help bring about this much needed "opening move?

요구된 모든 것은 움직임을 열게 하기 위해, 만들어지고 있습니다. 일단 달성되면, 나머지는 연속된 쓰러지는 도미노 놀이처럼 자동적이고 필연적으로 뒤따를 것이며, 현재 지구에 있는 것 중에 그것을 멈출 수 있는 힘은 아무 것도 없습니다. 이러한 것을 도와주기 위해 움직임을 여는 것이 많이 필요합니다.

we are calling upon all Lightworkers around the planet to spend one hour in focused meditational intent.We have determined that the best time for this one hour of focused meditation or intent would be on Sunday, January 7, 2007 at 10:00AM Pacific Standard Time.

우리들은 집중된 명상적인 의지에 1 시간을 보내도록 행성의 주변에 모든 빛의 일꾼들에게 소리쳐 요청하고 있습니다. 우리들은 집중된 명상이나 의도의 1시간을 위해 가장 좋은 시간이 2007년 1월 7일 (일요일) 태평양 표준 시간으로 오전 10시로 정하였습니다.

Rather than focusing on bringing about any specific actions, it would be most beneficial to simply INTEND with all of your Beingness for events to move forward that are in the highest good of all.

어떠한 특정한 행동을 일으키는 것에 집중하는 것보다, 모두에게 가장 좋은 쪽으로 움직이도록 여러분 모두가 이벤트를 시작하는 것으로  단순히 의도하는 것이 가장 효과가 좋을 것입니다.

It is vital that you refrain from attaching any specific expectations to this focused intent, as to do so would only serve to manifest hundreds of thousands of miscreated thoughtforms.

오직 수십만의 잘못된 고정관념을 나타내는 것을 지원할 뿐이기 때문에  당신이 이 집중된 의지에 어떤 특정한 기대를 억제하는 활기를 불어넣어 것이 됩니다.

If you are unable to spend an entire hour, even a few minutes will make a tremendous difference. Most of you still have no real concept of just how powerful you truly are. So, I am asking that you trust me when I say that you have the power to create "miracles?

만약 당신이 시간 전부를 보낼 수 없다면, 몇 분만 하더라도 엄청난 차이를 만들 것입니다. 당신들 대부분은 여러분이 진실로 얼마나 힘이 있는 존재인지 여전히 실재적인 개념을 가지고 있지 않습니다. 그래서, 나는 여러분에게 내가 당신은 "기적“을 창조할 힘을 가지고 있다 라고 말할 때 나를 신뢰해 줄 것을 요청합니다.

It takes 144,000 individuals thinking or intending the same thing at the same moment to create a new grid or "template?of higher consciousness. As Lightworkers, we have thousands of times more power, but only because our consciousness is of a higher vibration.

그것은 144,000의 개인적인 새로운 보다 높은 자각의 격자망이나 원형을 창조하기 위해 같은 순간에 같은 것을 생각하고 의지입니다. Lightworkers로서, 우리의 의식은 최상의 높은 진동수이기 때문에, 우리들은 수천 배 더 많은 힘을 가지고 있습니다,

If 144,000 average 3D human beings can create an entirely new consciousness grid, just imagine the power of 1,000,000 Lightworkers!  Together we truly are Victorious!

만약 144,000명의 평균 3차원 인간존재들이  완전히 새로운 의식 격자망을 창조할 수 있다면, 바로 수백만의 빛의 일꾼들의 힘이 됨을 상상하여보십시오!  우리는 함께 진실로 승리하게 됩니다.!

And, yes, I borrowed that line from my dear spiritual brother Sheldan Nidle. Together WE CAN MAKE THIS HAPPEN NOW!  In Loving Service, I AM ARCHANGEL MICHAEL

그리고, 예, 나는 나의 친애하는 영적 형제 Sheldan Nidle로부터 한 행을 빌렸습니다. 함께 우리는 이것이 지금 일어나게 만들 수 있습니다!  사랑스러운 봉사에 있는,  나는 미카엘 대천사 입니다.

P.S.:  We are asking everyone who receives this message to spread it as far and as widely as you possibly can.

추신 : 우리는 이 메시지를 받은 모든 사람들에게  여러분이 할 수 있는 만큼 멀리 그리고 널리 이 메시지를 확산시켜 줄 것을 요청합니다.

Many people are likely to receive multiple copies and if so, this is a truly wonderful sign. The times are: 8:00A Hawaii, 9:00A Alaska, 10:00A Pacific, 11:00A Mountain, 12:00P Central, 1:00P Eastern and 2:00P Atlantic.

많은 사람들은 다수의 복사물들을 받은 것 같습니다. 그리고 만약 그렇다면, 이것은 참으로 놀랄만한 조짐입니다. 시간은 : 하와이 AM 8:00, 알래스카 AM 9:00, 태평양 연안 AM 10:00, Mountain AM 11:00, 중부 PM 12:00, 동부 PM 1:00, 그리고 대서양 PM 2:00입니다.

For reference to your own time zone to ensure a simultaneous effort by all, please use the link for conversion.

모두에 의한 동시 노력을 보장하기 위해 여러분 자신들의 표준 시간대를 참조하십시오. 부디 전환을 위해 link를 사용하십시오.

PS : 한국시간은 1월 8일 (월요일) 새벽 3시로 보면 되겠습니다.

* 운영자님에 의해서 게시물 이동되었습니다 (2007-09-11 09:21)