http://cafe.daum.net/lightpag Christ Michael (Jess) - 5. 12  

Journal 5-12-06

Christ Michael, I come today with several requests. I ask for your guidance and that of all my other helping guides to be clearly within the aim of your energy as it works through me.

크라이스 마이클, 오늘 몇 가지 요청 드리고 싶은 것이 있습니다. 당신의 에너지가 나를 통과할 때 그 목적을 달성할 수 있도록 나에게 인도를 해주십시오.

I ask for more conviction and acceptance.

더 많이 확신하고 받아들일 수 있도록 요청합니다.

I ask for complete surrender to the will of the Universe.

우주의 의지에 완전한 승복할 수 있도록 요청합니다.

I ask for your clarity and understanding.

당신의 명확함과 이해를 요청합니다.

I ask that I be a vehicle for expressing your intention.

나 자신이 당신의 뜻을 보일 수 있는 수단이길 요청합니다.

I ask how this surrender also will play out in the chaos that is happening to my 3d eyes.

3 차원의 현실에서 일어나고 있는 혼란 속에서 내가 어떠한 역할을 해낼지 알고 싶습니다.

I ask not to be swayed emotionally.

내가 감정적으로 흔들리지 않도록 요청합니다.

I ask for comments today from your overview.

당신의 관점에서 바라본 오늘의 정보를 요청합니다.

Jess, this is Aton, or Christ Michael as you call me. I speak to you because you are a clear voice for my words. I speak to others because they convey words I wish to speak through them. There are as many aspects of me as there are believers in my words. Each time someone awakens to my presence, then they have an aspect that speaks to them solely. I am that spark of the Divine Creator that speaks to me and through me to them. I say spark because we are all energy that is held together with love. Light and Love. That is what we are. That is what everyone is. You are a part of the whole structure of the Universe that is my construction.

제스, 나는 Aton 이며, 당신들이 크라이스트 마이클이라 부르는 이입니다. 당신은 내 말을 명확하게 전달할 수 있기 때문에 당신에게 정보를 전달해 주는 것입니다. 다른 사람들은 그들을 통해 내가 전달하고 싶은 내용을 전달하기 때문에 정보를 주는 것입니다. 나의 말을 믿는 이들의 수만큼 나한테는 많은 측면이 있습니다. 각 개인들이 나의 존재를 깨달을 때마다, 그들이 말을 걸 수 있는 나의 측면이 생기는 것입니다. 나는 신성한 창조자의 한 불꽃으로 창조자는 나에게 말을 하며, 나를 통해 그들에게 전해집니다. 내가 불꽃이라 말하는 이유는 우리 모두는 사랑의 에너지로 함께 연결되어 있기 때문입니다. 빛과 사랑. 우리가 바로 빛과 사랑이며, 모든 사람이 빛과 사랑입니다. 당신들은 내가 건설한 우주의 전체 구조의 부분들입니다.

I provided the source energy that triggered the manifestation that has become the Universe of Nebadon. Let me say this to say that everything you imagine is also my imagining. You are extensions of me and your actions are my actions. How could I not love your actions because they are my own? I create only what is good and perfectly harmonious with the Creator Source of all. This is your legacy. We have come to this orb to see how to use these templates within this dimensional level of this Universe. This is a laboratory and you are the scientists and experimenters/ experiments. You are the test objects and you determine the results. How can I be clearer?

나는 네바돈 우주가 현시화되게끔 근원 에너지를 제공했습니다. 당신들이 상상하는 모든 것이 나의 상상이라고 말해주고 싶습니다. 당신들은 나의 확장된 부분이며, 당신들의 행위는 나의 행위입니다. 그 행위들은 나의 것인데 어떻게 내가 당신들을 사랑하지 않을 수 있겠습니까? 나는 단지 모든 것의 근원 창조자와 완벽하게 일치하는 것을 창조합니다. 이 세계는 당신들의 유산입니다. 우리는 이 우주의 차원 내에서 그 형판이 어떻게 사용되고 있는 지를 보기 위해 이 행성에 왔습니다. 이것은 실험실이며 당신들은 과학자이며, 실험가 혹은 실험 그 자체입니다. 당신들은 실험 대상물이며, 당신들 스스로가 결과를 만듭니다. 이보다 더 명확할 수 있습니까?

You take what we have provided for you and you determine how it fits together. I am interested in seeing how the pieces can fit together. I am interested in how many options there can be. I am interested in how I am working through you to experience something that seems to be apart from me. I am allowing you to run this set of experiments to see what it is like to test these parameters within the context of a duality that presupposes no connection. You imagine you are alone and are gods in your own right. I see you as creators who don't realize the depth and complexity of what you are testing.

당신들은 우리가 제공한 것을 가졌으며, 그것들을 어떻게 조립할 지는 당신들이 결정합니다. 나는 당신들이 어떻게 그것들을 조립하는지 보고, 그에 따라 얼마나 많은 선택들이 존재하는 지가 흥미롭습니다. 당신들이 나와는 분리된 것처럼 보이는 것을 경험하는 데 있어 내가 어떻게 작용하는 지가 흥미롭습니다. 나는 연결성이 없다는 설정하의 이중성의 삶에서 그러한 매개 변수들이 어떠한 작용을 하는지에 관해 당신들이 실험을 책정할 수 있도록 허용하고 있습니다. 당신은 스스로가 혼자이며 스스로의 권리로 신이라는 것을 상상합니다. 나는 당신들을 스스로 실험하고 있는 것의 깊이와 복잡함을 깨닫지 못하고 있는 창조자로 봅니다.

I see you somewhat blindly acting on instinct. More often than not you intuitively know what is in line with the laws of this Universe, even if you don't have a clear awareness of the unity you actually are part of. I say this is at an end. I say you are finished with this experiment. The last test cases you have set in motion are playing themselves out. They are still couched in the terms you have created for your coping mechanisms of emotional reactions and physical triggers that automatically lead you to repeater behaviors that continue the cycle. I tell you it is finished, but you don't listen clearly enough and you continue do the same actions over and over.

나는 당신들이 본능에 따라 맹목적으로 행동하는 것을 봅니다. 당신들은 전체에 대한 부분으로서의 명확한 의식이 없더라도, 종종 직감적으로 무엇이 우주의 법칙에 일치하는 지를 압니다. 그 일이 마지막 지점에 와있습니다. 당신은 그 실험을 마쳤습니다. 당신이 작동시켰던 마지막 실험 세트는 지금 스스로 돌아가고 있습니다. 그들은 삶의 순환이 유지되도록 감정적, 육체적인 자극과 반응으로 인해 자동으로 인간들의 반복적인 행동으로 이끌어지는 메커니즘속에 있으며 그 메커니즘은 당신들이 복사한 것입니다. 나는 당신들에게 그 순환은 끝났다고 말했으나, 당신들은 충분히 귀를 기울이지 않고 있으며, 그래서 같은 행동을 계속 반복하고 있습니다.

It is the most important step you can take. You must awake to the fact that everything is operating on its own process. You must let it go and let it finish. This will allow you to immediately bring everything to yourself you need to stay afloat, to use that metaphor. You draw whatever you need to you by positive attraction. You determine what it is and let the idea go. The idea has its own life and will create what you ask for and return to you to be assimilated. You will determine the shape it takes once it returns. It you create the idea of fear, it will manifest as what you fear and return to you.

이 일은 당신들이 할 수 있는 가장 중요한 단계입니다. 모든 것은 그 자체의 과정에 의해 움직이고 있다는 사실을 알아야 합니다. 그래서 그것들을 내버려 둠으로써 스스로 끝을 맺게끔 해야 합니다. 이것은 당신들이 집착에서 벗어나는 데 필요한 모든 것을 가져다 주고, 그 은유를 사용할 수 있도록 해줍니다. 긍정적인 당김으로 당신이 필요로 하는 모든 것을 끌어올 수 있고, 그것이 무엇인지 정의하는 일과 그 정의를 보내주는 것을 당신이 결정합니다. 그 정의는 자체의 존재 과정이 있으며 당신이 원하는 대로 창조 되어지고 다시 당신에게 흡수되기 위해 돌아오게 됩니다. 돌아왔을 때 그 형태는 당신이 결정합니다. 당신이 두려움을 창조한다면, 당신이 두려워하는 것은 현시화 되며 당신에게 돌아옵니다.

If you create the idea of what brings you joy and send that out, it will come back to you wholly realized and waiting for you to connect to it. This is creation and you have that power the same as me. I am you and you operate as I do. You are all my children, in a sense, and you all have my characteristics and abilities. Let me speak now of what is happening. The chaos in your visible world is the constipated imaginings of millions who don't allow themselves to see the glorious peace and unity that can come to them if they open their eyes. They are busy creating pictures of fears and anticipating negative results that will require more fearful manifestations.

당신을 즐겁게 하는 것을 창조하고 내보낸다면, 완벽하게 실현되어 돌아와 당신이 자신에게 연결되기를 기다립니다. 이것이 창조과정이며 당신들은 나와 같은 힘을 가지고 있습니다. 나와 당신은 같으며, 내가 하는 것처럼 당신은 창조를 하고 있습니다. 당신들은 모두 나의 아이들이며, 어떤 면에서는 나의 특성과 능력을 가지고 있습니다. 당신들이 보고 있는 세계에서의 혼란은, 만약 그들이 눈만 뜬다면 볼 수 있는 영광된 평화와 조화됨을 스스로 허락하지 않는 수 백만 인들이 저항하고 있는 상상들입니다. 그들은 두려움을 그려내기에 바쁘며, 더 많은 두려운 현시화를 이끌 부정적인 결과들을 예상하고 있습니다.

The information you seek is cloudy and unclear. There are many possible scenarios or reality that you have created, and they must be played out. The only way to remove them is to realize that they are only possibilities and to focus on the one true goal that brings you in line with the balance intended for this Universe. The balance that satisfies you is the Universe balanced in your eyes. When everyone individually is balanced, they act as a single entity within the larger parameters of the balanced Universe. This comes through seeking your own joy-what ever that means-and actively begin creating it to manifest.

당신들이 원하는 정보는 흐리고 불분명합니다. 당신들이 창조하고 있는 많은 가능성의 시나리오와 현실들이 있으며,그것들은 현시화되어야 합니다. 부정성을 제거하는 유일한 방법은 그들은 단지 하나의 가능성이라는 사실을 깨닫고, 이 우주가 의도하는 조화와 일치 할 수 있는 진정한 목표에 집중하는 것입니다. 당신들을 만족시키는 그 균형은 당신들의 눈 속에서 조화를 이룬 우주입니다. 모든 사람들이 개인적으로 다 균형을 이루었을 때, 조화로운 우주의 더 큰 테두리 속의 하나의 개별적인 존재로서 행위가 이루어집니다. 이 과정은 당신들이 기쁨을 추구함으로써 이루어지며-그 기쁨이 무엇이건 간에-그럼으로써 현시화를 활동적으로 시작하게 됩니다.

This takes a myriad of forms and shapes depending on the personalities of each individual soul that has manifested or incarnated on Earth at this time. You can do no more than find your own joy and not create fear. Remove your thoughts that create the fear and stand fearless in the face of anything that has formerly been a stumbling block for your progress. By doing so, you remove the fear from everyone because you are all connected and are all linked by my love. The progress on Earth is proceeding as it must. You have the ability to shape its form and direction through self love and self determination. Once you know yourself, you know how to connect with everyone. Knowing yourself means knowing why you don't already connect or understand why others react with you in a certain way. Be at peace and balance and know that you are fearless and untouched by what someone else has created. Act as if you are all gods-for surely you are.

이것은 현 시대에 현시화되거나 다시 태어나게 된 각 개인의 영혼들의 퍼스낼리티에 따라 수많은 형태와 모양을 취하게 됩니다. 당신들은 즐거움을 발견하고 두려움을 창조하지 않는 것보다 더 많이 할 수 있습니다. 두려움을 창조하는 사고를 없애고, 당신들의 진화과정의 길에 이전부터 형성되고 있는 난관들을 직면해서 두려움이 없는 상태에 머무르십시오. 그렇게 함으로써, 모든 이로부터 두려움을 제거할 수 있습니다. 왜냐하면 당신들은 모두 나의 사랑으로 연결되어 있기 때문입니다. 지구에서의 진화과정은 원래 예정대로 진행되고 있으며, 당신들은 그 진화의 형태와 방향을 스스로의 사랑과 결정으로 만들어 나갈 능력이 있습니다. 당신 자신을 알게 되면, 모든 사람들과 어떻게 연결되어 있는지도 알게 됩니다. 당신 자신을 알게 되면, 왜 연결이 되지 않은 이유와 왜 어떤 이들이 당신에게 특정한 방식으로 반응하는지 알게 됩니다. 평화와 조화 속에 머무르십시오. 그리고 당신들은 다른 이들이 창조한 것에 의해 두려움을 느끼거나 영향을 받지 않는다는 것을 아십시오. 당신은 전적인 신인 것처럼 행동하십시오-당신은 확실한 신적 존재입니다.

번역 :  http://cafe.daum.net/lightpag   -  jamie님
* 운영자님에 의해서 게시물 이동되었습니다 (2007-12-15 09:05)
* 운영자님에 의해서 게시물 이동되었습니다 (2007-12-18 22:29)
* 운영자님에 의해서 게시물 이동되었습니다 (2007-12-18 23:02)