Message from The Ashtar Command,  Sep. 7.  2006

Greetings Members, (멤버들에게 인사)

Its been a while I will be activating my Ashtar sites more often with posts from Ashtar Galactic Command. I will at least attempt weekly messages and encourage your light and love to shine here as members. As you are aware many events are happening all at once and on many levels of Human Consciousness.

나는 아쉬타 은하 사령부에서 총사령관으로 더 자주 아쉬타 사령부에서 한 동안 활동하고 있을 것입니다. 나는 최소한 매주 메시지를 보낼 것이며, 멤버들과 같이 이곳에 여러분의 빛과 사랑을 비추는 것을 격려할 것입니다. 여러분은 많은 사건들이 모두 동시에, 그리고 인간의식의 다양한 수준에서 일어나고 있는 것을 깨닫고 있습니다.  

The Predictions are all over the place from various people some ringing true and others not. So decernment will be key in these times that we are in. The Ashtar Galactic Command protocol is one of Universal understanding and great love. Many are busy off Planet at night on there missions of love in various ways. Each one of you are like a tapestry and you are putting together a beautiful picture for all to eventually understand on the Planet.

예언들은 실제로 다양한 사람들로부터 모든 장소에 걸쳐 어느 정도 울려 퍼지고 있고 그렇지 않은 곳도 있습니다. 그러므로 식별하는 것은 우리가 이러한 시간에 있는 열쇠입니다. 아쉬타 은하 사령부 의례는 우주의 이해 가운데 하나이며, 그리고 위대한 사랑입니다. 많은 사람들이 다양한 방식으로 사랑의 사명을 띠고 밤에 행성에서 바쁘게 활동합니다. 여러분 각자는 장식용 무늬와 같으며, 여러분들은 행성에서 최후에는 모두가 이해하기 위해 서로 아름다운 그림을 붙이고 있습니다.

There is no fear ego etc within the frequency of Light that each of you hold within your hearts within. The very foundations of creation that you have taken are here to bring the Divine Plan to Mother Earth. I wish you all well on your cosmic journey of love for all life on the Planet and beyond. I hope to add a few changes down the road on the sits look when i can. For now share and enjoy the journey its only just begun. Blessings In The Light Of The Most Radiant One Always.

여러분 각자가 여러분의 내부에서 붙잡고 있는 빛의 진동수에는 두려운 에고 등이 없습니다. 여러분이 가지고 있었던 바로 그 창조의 토대도 어머니 지구에 신성한 계획을 가지고 오기 위해 여기에 있습니다. 나는 여러분 모두가 행성과 그 외의 곳에서의 모든 삶을 위해 여러분의 사랑의 우주 여정을 잘 하기를 빕니다. 나는 내가 이 자리에서 볼 수 있는 그 길에 몇 개의 변화를 추가하기를 희망합니다. 지금 바로 막 시작할 그 여정을 함께 공유하고 즐기십시오. 항상 가장 빛나는 하나의 빛에 있기를 축복하며...

CmdrAleon  Moderator    총 사령관
Ashtar Galactic Command  아쉬타 은하 사령부

출처 : http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PagPawnt/messages

* 운영자님에 의해서 게시물 이동되었습니다 (2007-12-15 09:36)
* 운영자님에 의해서 게시물 이동되었습니다 (2007-12-18 22:31)
* 운영자님에 의해서 게시물 이동되었습니다 (2007-12-18 23:46)