-피닉스 저널

그리스도 미가엘(The Father)께서 인류에게 주신 새 메시지입니다.

우리는 그 중에서 신약성경 원본인 제2권을 보고 있습니다. -

A PHOENIX JOURNAL

피닉스 저널

제2권

AND THEY CALLED HIS NAME IMMANUEL

그리고 그들은 그의 이름을 임마누엘이라 하였다

I AM SANANDA

나는 사난다이다

Link : http://fourwinds10.com/journals/html/J002.html

-< 신약성경의 순수한 원본, 임마누엘께서 그 진실을 밝힙니다. >-

- 24 -

< CHAPTER 8 >

CHAPTER 8

8장

REC #4 ISCARIOTH/JMMANUEL SANANDA

이스카리옷/임마누엘 사난다 기록#4

TUE., AUG. 8, 1989 2:15 P.M. YEAR 2, DAY 357

1989년 8월8일 수요일 오후 1:00. YEAR 2, DAY 357

JUDAS ISCARIOTH

유다 이스카리옷

(* 현재의 성경은 ‘임마누엘’의 제자인, ‘가룟 유다’라는 사람이 임마누엘이 십자가형을 받도록 밀고하는 배신행위를 한 자로 묘사하고 있는데, ‘가룟 유다’라는 이름을 가진 제자는 없으며, 이 글에서는, 혹 제자 중 그 이름과 비슷한 ‘유다 이스카리옷’이 그라 할지라도 그는 배신한 제자가 아님이 밝혀지는 기록입니다. 성경이 날조되었음을 확실히 알 수 있으며, 여기서 우리는 왜, 열두 제자 중 ‘가룟 유다’(=유다 이스카리옷?)를 배신자로 지목, 조작했을까..를 짚어볼 필요가 있을 것입니다. *)

It came to pass in time, that Jmmanuel and his disciples went to Bethlehem where he continued teaching and demonstrating his teaching to the people. I, Judas Iscarioth, was among the disciples, but I think it far more appropriate to simply relate from the scrolls rather than comment to any great extent for it is truly so personal and sacred unto me. Justice is a strange bedfellow, brethren, it always finds its balance in perfection. So be it.

때를 맞춰, 임마누엘과 그의 제자들이 그가 사람들에게 가르치고 증거하기를 계속한 베들레헴으로 가게 되었습니다. 나, 유다이스카리옷은, 제자들 사이에 있었으나, 대부분 논평보다는 오히려 단순히 두루마리와 관계되어 있습니다 함이 더 적절하다고 생각합니다. 그것이 참으로 나를 위한 일이며 나에게는 신성한 (일이기) 때문입니다. 재판관은 낯선 동료이지만, 형제들이여, 항상 균형을 완벽하게 찾아냅니다. 아멘.

Judas Iscarioth had become disloyal to the teaching of Jmmanuel and he followed only his desires. He secretly gathered up among the listeners of Jmmanuel gold, silver and copper in his money bag, so that he could idly indulge in his life style.

유다 이스카리옷임마누엘의 가르침에 불성실해졌고 게다가 자신의 욕망을 따랐습니다. 그는 비밀리에 임마누엘의 가르침을 듣는 사람들 사이에서 금화와 은화, 동전을 자신의 돈주머니 속에 거두어 들였고, 그리하여 자신의 생활 방식을 헛되어 충족시킬 수 있었습니다.

But it came to pass that Juda Iharioth, the son of the Pharisee, Simeon, informed Jmmanuel of the abuses of Judas Iscarioth, because he hoped he would be paid for this information. Jmmanuel thanked him but did not pay him with any gifts so that Juda Iharioth thought greatly of revenge, for he was greedy for gold, silver and goods of material worth.

그러나 바리새 사람 시몬Simeon의 아들, 유다 이하리옷Juda Iharioth은, 유다 이스카리옷의 그 악습을 임마누엘에게 보고하는 일이 발생했습니다. 그는 그 보고에 대한 대가를 받게 되기를 기대했기 때문입니다. 임마누엘은 그에게 고맙다고 했지만 그에게 아무 선물도 주지 않았으므로 유다 이하리옷은 크게 복수할 것을 궁리했습니다. 그는 금화와 은화 또 물질적인 가치를 탐냈기 때문입니다.

Jmmanuel responded to the information and led Judas Iscarioth into the desert, where he was taught by Jmmanuel for three days and three nights, the concepts of right and wrong so that the disciple repented and soon followed, again, the teachings in a most careful manner. And, therefore, when they returned to the city, he distributed all of his belongings and the things he had gathered among the poor and became a most faithful disciple and living example to the people.

임마누엘께서는 그 보고에 응답하여 유다 이스카리옷을 사막으로 인도하였고, 거기에서 유다 이스카리옷임마누엘로부터 사흘 낮과 사흘 밤 동안 옳고 그름의 개념에 대한 가르침을 받았으며, 그리하여 그 제자는 회개했고 곧, 다시, 가장 검소한 태도로 그 가르침을 따랐습니다. 그리고, 그로 말미암아, 그들이 도시로 돌아왔을 때, 그는 가난한 사람들로부터 거두어들인 것들과 그의 모든 재산을 나누어 주었고 또한 가장 충실한 제자가 되었으며 또 사람들에게 살아 있는 본보기가 되었습니다.

Judas Iscarioth had been most faithful in the recording of the lessons and demonstrations as presented by Jmmanuel; however, it came to pass that all the scriptures were stolen from Judas--all the carefully scribed teachings and writings. He went forth to Jmmanuel and told him thereof.

유다 이스카리옷임마누엘에 의해 제시된 학과와 증거에 대한 기록에 가장 충실하였는데; 그러나, 유다는 모든 기록물--정성들여 새긴 가르침과 문서들을 몽땅 도둑맞는 일이 발생했습니다. 그는 임마누엘에게 가서 그것에 관하여 털어놓고 말했습니다.

Jmmanuel rebuked him and said, "Verily, verily, I tell you, Judas Ischarioth, you will have to suffer far worse things than having been robbed of your writings about my teaching and my life.

임마누엘께서는 그를 꾸짖었고, 그리고 말했습니다. “진실로, 진실로, 나는 그대에게 말합니다, 유다 이스카리옷, 그대는 나의 생애와 나의 가르침에 대한 그대의 문서들을 빼앗긴 것보다 훨씬 더 나쁜 일로 고통 받아야 할 것이오.

You will stand accused, undeservedly, of betraying me. This will last for over two millennia, because Simeon, the Pharisee, will see that it is so. His son, Juda Iharioth, will the be guilty culprit, for he is like his father, Simeon Iharioth, a Pharisee, who wants to take my life. He is the one who has thieved the writings from you, and brought them to the scribes and the Pharisees, so that they can judge and kill me accordingly. He received seventy silver pieces for your writings, and he is to receive another thirty pieces of silver when he makes it possible to deliver me to the constable.

그대는 부당하게, 나를 배신하고, 고발하는 위치에 세워질 것이오. 이 일은 2000년 이상 지속할 것인데, 왜냐하면 바리새인人, 시몬이, 그것이 그렇게 되는 것을 보고자 하기 때문이오. 그의 아들, 유다 이하리옷이 그 죄가 있는 범죄자일 것이오. 왜냐하면 그는 바리새 사람이며, 그의 부친인, 시몬 이하리옷과 같이, 나의 목숨을 취하려는 사람이기 때문이오. 그는 그대로부터 그 문서들을 도둑질한 자이며, 그 문서들을 유대인 율법학자와 바리새 사람들에게 넘겼으며, 그리하여 그들은 그것에 따라 나를 재판하고 나를 죽일 수 있소. 그는 그대의 문서들에 대하여 은화 70냥을 받았으며, 또 그가 나를 치안관에게 넘길 수 있도록 했을 때 은화 30냥을 더 받게 되오.

"Mark mine words from this day forward. He will most certainly succeed in doing that which he has been rewarded to do and you, Judas Iscarioth, will be blamed falsely and will become a martyr and this will stand unrebuked for two millennia.

“오늘부터 나의 말을 기록하시오. 그는 그가 하기로 한 일에 대부분 확실히 성공적으로 보수를 받을 것이고, 유다 이스카리옷, 그대는 잘못되어 죄를 덮어쓰고 순교자가 될 것이며 또 이 일은 2000년 동안 비난 받지 않게 될 것이오.

"Now, put thy remorse aside for you will write down my teachings and all about my life a second time, and added unto it, far into thy future. The time will come when your writings will be revealed, that is in two times a thousand years when it shall come to pass.

“자, 후회하지 마시오, 그대는 나의 가르침과 나의 모든 생애에 대하여 두 번째로 써내려 갈 것이며, 또 그대의 먼 미래 속에서, 그것에 덧붙이게 될 것이오. 그대의 기록물이 드러날 시기가 올 것이며, 그것이 일어날 시기는 2000년 (두 번의 1000년) 내가 될 것이오.

"Until that time my teachings will be falsified and become an evil cult, and much human blood shall flow because of it. However, people are not ready yet to believe in my teachings and to recognize truth, nor is it time for the realization of the prophecies. Human mankind is not ready to receive Truth.

“그때까지 나의 가르침들은 변조될 것이며 또 사악한 숭배의 대상이 될 것이며, 그리고 그로 인하여 많은 인간의 피가 흐를 것이오. 그렇지만, 사람들은 아직 나의 가르침을 믿고 진리를 인정할 준비가 되어 있지 않으며 또 예언이 실현될 시기가 아니오. 인류는 진리를 받아들일 준비가 되어 있지 않소.

"It will be only after two times a thousand years that an insignificant man will come forth who will recognize my teachings as truth and disseminate it most courageously.

“나의 가르침을 진리로 인정하고 그것을 가장 용기 있게 유포할 한 이름 없는 사람이 이 천년 후에나 나올 것이오.

"He will be cursed by the cults that have arisen and the adherents of the false teachings and be regarded as a liar, charlatan and fraud. Even his life blood shall be spilled, as will that of his innocent family and friends. So shall it come to pass in that time of the prophets' predictions when the final prophecies are coming to completion.

“그는 결의하고 행동을 개시한 숭배자들(or 종파들)과 거짓 가르침을 지지하는 신봉자들에 의해 저주받을 것이며 또 거짓말쟁이, 협잡꾼, 사기꾼으로 간주될 것이오. 그의 생명조차, 피를 흘리게 될 것이며, 마찬가지로 그의 죄 없는 가족과 친구들은 피를 흘릴 것이오. 그리하여 예언자들이 예언한 시기에 마지막 예언들이 완성되는 때가 오게 될 것이오. 

(* 그리스 정교회 성직자인 ‘이사 라쉬드’가 고대 아람어로 쓰인 그 (‘탈무드 임마누엘’이라는 제목의) 두루마리를 예루살렘의 ‘임마누엘’ 무덤에서 발견하여 독일어로 번역하다 결국엔 바그다드에서 가족과 함께 암살당했고(1970년대 중반), 그 번역한 부분을 각국 언어로 다시 번역하여 출판한 스위스인 ‘마이어’는 여러 번 협박을 당하고 또 세 번의 암살 위기를 모면했다 합니다. - ‘탈무드 임마누엘’ 편집 후기에서- *)

"But as for you, Judas Iscarioth, you will be undeservedly reviled as a traitor and will be condemned, for this is what the falsity of the priests and the ignorance of the people desire. But disregard this and continue in our mission, for the teaching of Truth demands sacrifices of self indulgence and personal displeasures. Know that thy name shall be cleared in its proper sequence.

“그러나 유다 이스카리옷, 그대는 어떠냐 하면, 그대는 가치 없게 배반자로 욕을 먹고 비난 받을 것이오, 왜냐하면 이것이 허위의 성직자들과 무지한 사람들이 바라는 것이기 때문이오. 하지만 그것을 무시하고 우리의 임무를 계속합시다. 진리에 대한 가르침은 자기 방종과 인간의 불만에 대한 제물을 요구하기 때문이오. 그대의 이름은 적절한 차례가 되면 깨끗해질 것임을 이해하시오.

"In their spirit and knowledge, people are not yet very developed, and they have to first suffer much guilt and make many, many additional mistakes before they will learn. They must gather knowledge and wisdom in order to recognize truth. "Stay with me from now on, Judas, follow me and fulfill your duty as a writer of my teaching faithful, which is the teaching of the Laws of nature and thereby the original Laws of The Creation. No one's 'will' is ever to exceed the will of The Creation which is revealed in the Laws.

“그들의 영혼과 지식 안에서, 사람들은 아직 많이 발달해 있지 않으며, 그들은 첫째로 많은 죄로 고통 받아야 하며 또 그들이 배우기 전에 많고 많은 실수를 저질러야만 할 것이오. 그들은 진리를 인정하기 위하여 지식과 지혜를 쌓아야만 하오. “유다, 지금부터 나와 함께 머무시오. 나를 따르고 또 나의 가르침에 대한 충실한 기록자로서 그대의 임무를 완성하시오. 그것은 자연의 법칙과 또 그것에 의한 최초의 창조법칙The Laws of The Creation의 가르침이오. 언제나 사람의 ‘의지’가 법칙 속에 계시되어 있는 창조The Creation의 ‘의지’를 능가하지 못 하오.

"The Laws of The Creation are good for yesterday and today, as well as for tomorrow, the day thereafter, and for all times infinite. Thus, the Laws are destined and thereby predestined for things of the future which will have to transpire.

창조법칙The Laws of The Creation은 어제와 오늘, 마찬가지로 내일, 그 후, 무한한 모든 시간 동안 선합니다. 따라서, 법칙은 예정되어 있으며, 그것에 의해 밝혀져야 할 미래의 모든 일은 예정되어 있소.

"It will come to pass in the appropriate time of two millennia, you shall be given contact with one contracted upon Earth to put thy truth to print that thy name shall be cleared and the teachings brought forth in purity in order to fulfill the prophecies. You are beloved of me and as with all within The Creation, the cycle will flow forth and back in its timeless justice. Errors are made but often it is through the errors that the prophecies can be in completion. So be it."

“그것은 이 천년의 적절한 시기에 발생할 것이며, 밝혀져야 할 그대의 이름,  그대의 진실과, 예언을 성취하기 위하여 순수하게 탄생한 가르침을 출판하기 위하여 지구에서 계약한 사람과 접촉이 주어질 것이오. 여러분은 내가 극진히 사랑하는 사람이며, 창조The Creation 속에서 모든 것과 함께 함으로써, 순환은 그 자체의 영원한 정당함 속에서 앞으로 또 뒤로 흐를 것이오. 잘못된 생각은 만들어지나 성취될 수 있는 예언들이 종종 잘못된 생각을 거치고 있소. 아멘.

And, so be it, Dharma, for unto you this day am I humbly grateful. My life with the beloved God of Truth and Keeper of The Laws throughout the eons since Galilee have been ever glorious and my cup of joy has overflowed. It is no "penalty" to me for I stand so honored to be allowed to share the closing of a cycle in such greatness. This one who is my God, is also, first, my friend. Amen

그러할지어다(아멘), 다르마, 오늘 나는 그대에게 겸손히 감사드립니다. 수많은 세월을 통해 사랑하는 진리God법칙수호자와 함께 한 나의 생애는 늘 영광스러웠으며 나의 기쁨의 잔은 넘쳐흘렀습니다. 이러한 위대함 속에서 순환의 마감이 허락되는 영예에 서게 되어 그것이 나에게는 “벌”이 아닙니다. 나의 God인 이 존재는 또한 나의 첫째 친구입니다. 아멘.

I AM EVER IN THY SERVICE

I AM JUDAS OF ISCARIOTH

나는 늘 여러분의 봉사 속에 존재합니다.

나는 이스카리옷 가문의 유다입니다.

< 계속 >

[출처] 임마누엘께서 밝히는 신약성경 원본[25] - 배신의 진실|작성자 imokko

-20세기에 기록한 새 메시지, 피닉스 저널 -

A PHOENIX JOURNAL

피닉스 저널

제2권

AND THEY CALLED HIS NAME IMMANUEL

그리고 그들은 그의 이름을 임마누엘이라 하였다

I AM SANANDA

나는 사난다이다

Link : http://fourwinds10.com/journals/html/J002.html

-< 발견된 신약성경 원본, 임마누엘께서 그 진실을 밝힙니다. >-

- 25 -

CHAPTER 9

9장

REC #5 ISCARIOTH/JMMANUEL SANANDA

이스카리옷/임마누엘 사난다 기록#5

TUE., AUG. 8, 1989 4:45 P.M. YEAR 2, DAY 357

1989년 8월8일 화요일 오후 4:45. YEAR 2, DAY 357  

WHY PARABLES?

왜 비유하시나이까?

In the same day that Jmmanuel spoke of these things of my accusing in deception, we went out from the town and walked along the shore of the sea. After a while we sat down where we might rest and be at peace for a respite. It was not to be. For when he sat down, many people gathered around him and pressed in so closely that he stepped onto a boat ported nearby. He sat upon the cross-bench and the people stood at the shore or sat upon the banks and sands.

임마누엘께서 현혹하여 나에게 죄를 덮어씌우는 일에 대해 말씀하신 그 날, 우리는 마을로부터 벗어나 호숫가를 따라 걸었습니다. 조금 지나 우리는 쉴만한 곳에 앉았고 휴식을 위해 말없이 있었습니다. (그렇지만) 그렇게 되지 않았습니다. 그가 앉았을 때, 많은 사람들이 그의 주위로 모였고 또 너무 가까이 밀려 그는 근처에 정박해 있던 배 위로 걸어갔습니다. 임마누엘은 십자가형-긴 의자에 앉았고 사람들은 호숫가에 섰거나 둑과 모래에 앉았습니다.

The Master Jmmanuel spoke to them in parables, about many things and I shall attempt to reconstruct them as noted in the scrolls. He began by saying, "A sower went out to sow seeds for the crops. When he scattered the seeds, several seeds fell by the wayside; and the birds came and ate them. Several seeds fell on the rock where there was not any earth in which they could take root. Later, several of the seeds burst forth with life but the sun was standing high in the sky and the seeds withered for they had no place in which to place their roots, they withered and dried out.

스승 임마누엘은 많은 일들에 대하여, 비유하여 그들에게 말씀하셨고 그리고 나는 두루마리에 기록한대로 그 말씀을 재구성해야 할 것입니다. 그는 말하기 시작했습니다. “어떤 씨 뿌리는 사람이 수확을 위해 씨를 뿌리러 밖으로 나갔느니라. 그가 씨를 흩뿌렸을 때, 몇몇의 씨는 길 가에 떨어졌고; 그러자 새가 와 그 씨를 먹었습니다. 몇몇의 씨는 뿌리를 내릴 흙이 조금도 없는 바위 위에 떨어졌습니다. 나중에, 몇몇 씨는 생명과 함께 싹이 텄으나 해가 하늘 높이 떠 있어 그 씨들은 시들었습니다. 그것들은 자신의 뿌리를 둘 곳이 없었으므로, 시들고 말라 버렸습니다.

"Some of the seeds fell under the thorn bushes; and the thorns grew and suffocated them. Ah, but some of the seeds fell on good land and bore abundant fruit, some a hundredfold, some sixtyfold, and some thirtyfold. He who has ears to hear, let him hear!"

“어떤 씨들은 가시덤불 아래에 떨어졌고; 그 가시들은 자라서 그것들을 질식시켰습니다. 아, 그러나 몇몇 씨들은 기름진 땅에 떨어졌고 그리고 풍성한 열매를 맺었는데, 어떤 씨는 백배의 열매를, 어떤 씨는 육십 배의 열매를, 또 어떤 씨는 삼십 배의 열매를 맺었습니다. 들을 귀 있는 자는, 들을지어다!”

One of the disciples went to him and asked, "Why do you speak to them in parables, since they do not understand your teaching?"

제자 중 한 사람이 그에게 가서 물었습니다. “왜 사람들에게 비유로 말씀하시나이까? 사람들이 말씀을 이해하지 못하나이다.”

He responded by saying, "It is given to you to understand the secrets of the spirit, but to them it is not given. They do listen to my words, but they live according to the false teachings of their scribes and Pharisees. Their spirit is ignorant and empty and they first have to learn how to think. What would serve better to make them think, if not speaking parables? Verily I say to you, the knowledge of truth is valuable and good only if obtained through one's own thinking and drawing conclusions from within, that is, the solution of the secrets which are told in parables whereby the visions might be created. Man is still of such little faith and without knowledge, and he is not yet aware of The Laws of The Creation and the power of the spirit. Therefore, first man must learn to recognize the truth and thus also to live according to the law of the spirit. And thusly, he will become knowledgeable and powerful in his spirit.

임마누엘께서 응답하시기를, “그대들에게는 영혼의 비밀을 이해하는 (능력이) 주어졌으나, 그들에게는 주어지지 않았소. 그들은 나의 말을 듣고는 있소. 하지만 그들은 자신들의 율법학자들과 바리새들의 그릇된 가르침에 따라 살고 있소이다. 그들의 영혼은 무지하며 비어 있소. 그들은 먼저 생각하는 법을 배워야만 하오. 비유로 말하지 않고, 그들을 생각하도록 하려면 어떻게 해야 더 좋겠소? 진실로 그대들에게 말합니다, 진실에 대한 지식은 사람이 자신의 생각을 통해서 얻을 때 즉, 통찰력이 만들어질 수 있을 듯한 비유로 들은 그 비밀의 해법으로부터 결론을 이끌어내야만 가치 있고 훌륭한 것이오. 사람은 아직 그러한 믿음이 전혀 없으며 또 지식이 없소. 그리고 사람은 창조법칙The Laws of The Creation과 영혼의 권능을 아직 깨닫지 못하고 있소이다. 그러므로, 먼저 사람은 진리를 인정하고 또 그럼으로써 영혼의 법칙에 따라 살게 되어 있음을 또한 배워야만 하오. 그리고 그렇게 함으로써, 자신의 영혼이 총명해질 것이며 강력해질 것이오.

"It is such that he who has, to him shall be given, so that he may have abundance; but he who does not have, from him will be taken even that which he has. Therefore, I speak to them in parables. For with seeing eyes they do not see, and with hearing ears, they do not hear nor do they understand.

“그것은 이러하니, 가진 자, 그에게는 주어질 것이며, 그리하여 그는 풍요해지리라; 그러나 없는 자는, 그가 가진 것조차 그로부터 빼앗기리라. 그래서, 나는 그들에게 비유로 말하고 있소이다. 보는 눈으로 안 보고, 듣는 귀로 듣지 않으면 그들은 이해하지 못 하오.

(* 여기서, 위의 말씀, 가진 자(he who has)는, 영혼의 비밀을 이해하는 능력을 가진 자로 해석해야 할 것입니다.. 또, 위의 풍요abundance 또한 많은 재물을 뜻하기보다는 영혼의 비밀을 이해하는 능력이 풍요해진다..는 의미로 봐야 할 것입니다.. *)

"In them will be fulfilled the prophecy of Isaiah, which says, 'You will hear with ears and shall not understand it; and with seeing eyes you will see and not recognize it.'

그들 속에서 이사야의 예언이 성취될 것입니다, 예언하시기를, ‘너희는 귀로 들을지라도 이해하지 못 할 것이며; 또 눈으로 볼지라도 인정하지 않으리라.’

"For the heart of these people is hardened and their ears hear evil, and their eyes are asleep, so they cannot see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and understand with their mind, and comprehend the truth and The Laws of The Creation what were given so that, thereby, they would obtain help and knowledge. For the people of Israel turned away from The Laws of The Creationand are unfortunate and shall never find their peace. There shall always be the shedding of their blood, for they persistently trespass against The Laws of The Creation. They deem themselves above all the human races as the chosen people and consider of themselves a separate race. This is malicious error and also evil presumptuousness, for inasmuch as Israel was never a nation, nor a race and thus, could not be a 'chosen' race by whatever definition. Deserting all The Laws of The Creation, Israel is a mass of people with an unglorious past characterized by murder and arson as allowed by the cult laws set forth by the leaders. It is, however, destined that they will not be alone in their false journey.

“사람들의 가슴이 굳어져 있고 또 그들의 귀는 사악한 것을 듣고 있으며, 그들의 눈은 졸고 있습니다. 그래서 그들은 그들의 눈이 있되 볼 수 없고 귀가 있되 들을  수 없으며, 주어졌으나, 그것으로, 그들이 도움과 지식을 얻게 될 진리와 창조법칙을 이해할 수 없습니다. 이스라엘 사람들은 창조법칙을 외면했으며 그래서 불행하며 그뿐 아니라 결코 그들의 평화를 얻지 못할 것입니다. 그들은 항상 피를 흘릴 것이니, 그들이 끊임없이 창조법칙을 어기기 때문입니다. 그들은 자신들이 선택된 민족으로 모든 인류의 위에 있다 간주하고 또 그들 자신을 단독민족이라 생각하나, 이는 심술궂은 잘못이며 또한 사악한 뻔뻔함이니, 이스라엘은 결코 국가가 아니었으며 한 종족도 아니었기 때문에 무어라 정의하여도 ‘선택된’ 민족이 될 수 없었습니다. 창조법칙을 버렸으며, 이스라엘은 그 지도자들이 공포한 숭배법칙에 의해 허용되었듯이 살인과 방화로 얼룩진(or 특징지어진) 불명예스러운 과거를 가진 민족입니다. 어떤 방식으로도, 그들은 그들의 그릇된 여정에서 단독으로 존재하지 않도록 운명지어졌습니다.

"There are only a few fathers in the mass of these ones that have an honorable past and can truly trace their lineage. They, however, do not belong to the generation of cunning foxes who have sold themselves to the false Jewish faith, to the false faith and teachings they took over from Moses who in turn has stolen them from the Egyptians. These beloved few patriarchs are believers of truth and knowledge and they recognize only The Laws of The Creation.

“영예스러운 과거를 갖고 올바르게 그들의 혈통을 추적할 수 있는 많은 사람들 중에는 조금의 선조들만 있습니다. 그렇지만, 그들(선조들)은 잘못된 유대교의 신앙에, 이집트 사람들로부터 그들을 번갈아 빼앗은 모세의 뒤를 이어 받은 그릇된 믿음과 가르침에, 자신들을 판 교활한 세대에 속하지 않습니다. 이 조금 밖에 없는 소중한 가장家長들이 진리와 지식을 믿는 자들이며 그리고 그들은 창조 법칙만 인정하고 있습니다.

"These blessed ones have become so few in number they can be counted on but one hand of fingers for they are persecuted and slain just as with John. Herod sent ones forth and had John beheaded while in prison. Oh, they are in no wise, wise and act most foolishly in their arrogance.

“이 축복 받은 자들은 단지 한 손의 손가락으로 셀 수 있는 극소수가 되었는데 그들은 요한John과 같이 박해 받고 살해되었기 때문입니다. 헤롯Herod은 사람들을 보내 요한이 옥에 갇혀 있는 동안 (그를) 참수하였습니다. 오, 그들은 현명하지 못하여 자신의 거만함 속에서 가장 미련하게 행동하였습니다.

"Blessed are your eyes that they see and your ears that they hear. Verily I say to you, many prophets and just men have desired to see that which you see, and have not seen it, and to hear that which you hear, and have not heard it. Many have passed into their graves in the searching and persecution through the eons of time but theirs shall be the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, listen carefully to this parable of the sower.

“보는 눈(을 가진 자)와 듣는 귀(를 가진 자)는 축복 받을지어다. 진실로 여러분에게 말합니다, 많은 예언자들과 올바른 사람들은 자신에게 보이는 것과 보이지 않는 것, 또 들리지 것과 들리지 않는 것을 깨닫기를 열망하였습니다. 길고 긴 시간 동안 찾기와 박해 속에서 많은 사람들이 파멸로 변했으나 다만 그들의 것은 하늘의 왕국이 될 것입니다. 그러므로, 씨 뿌리는 자의 비유를 주의 깊게 들으시오.

"If one hears the word of truth of the spirit and of The Laws and does not understand it, the wicked one comes and tears away what has been sown in his mind; it is he on whose path the seed has been planted.

“법칙과 영혼에 대한 진실의 말씀을 듣고 그것이 이해되지 않을 때, 사악한 사람은 와서 자신의 마음에 뿌려진 씨를 억지로 떼어내나니; 그는 작은 길 위에 씨 뿌린 자입니다.

"Where the seed has been dropped upon the rocks, it is he who hears the word and soon embraces it with joy, but he has no roots in himself so that it could be rooted firmly and he will bend in the winds and blow easily from the fields; in the case of discomfort and any type of ridicule or harassment, he becomes angry and takes his leave.

“씨가 바위 위에 떨어졌다 함은, 말씀을 듣고 곧 기쁨으로 말씀을 맞이하는 자이나, 그는 자신의 안에 근원이 없어 뿌리가 굳어질 수 있고 또 그는 바람에 기울어지고 그리고 들판으로부터 쉽게 날릴 것입니다; 불편하고 또 조롱을 당하거나 혹은 괴로울 경우에 그는 화를 내고 떠나게 됩니다.

"Those ones by whom the seeds are planted among the thorns, that is, when he hears the word, the cares of the world and the delusion of material riches and security of self, chokes the truth and the knowledge and he brings forth no fruit for he cannot allow himself to reach out beyond the bondage.

“가시덤불 사이에 뿌려진 씨의 경우의 사람들은, 즉, 그는 말씀을 들을 때, 세상에 대한 불안과 물질적인 부에 대한 망상, 자신에 대한 보호가 진실과 지식을 질식시켜 그는 열매를 맺지 못합니다. 그가 구속을 벗어나 외부와의 접촉을 허락하기 않기 때문입니다.

"Now let us consider the one by whom the seed has been planted on good soil, who accepts the word and seeks truth and finds it; and then lives according to The Laws of truth, lets the fruit grow and ripen, and brings forth a rich harvest indeed, one bearing a hundredfold, the other sixtyfold, and the other thirtyfold--indeed a grand investment of thine assets.

“이제 비옥한 땅에 뿌려진 씨의 경우의 사람에 대하여 숙고해 봅시다. 그는 말씀을 받아들이고 진실을 찾으며 진실을 발견합니다; 그래서 (그는)--실로 자신의 재산을 전부 투자하여, 진실의 법칙에 따라 살며, 열매가 자라고 익게 하여, 어떤 사람은 일백 배의, 다른 사람은 육십 배의, 또 다른 사람은 삼십 배의 참으로 풍성한 수확을 거두어들일 것입니다.

"This is the meaning of the parable whose secrets have to be uncovered by men, so that they learn to think and find understanding. But the path that leads to wisdom and truth is long and so is the compliance with The Laws of The Creation, which is yet so obvious."

“이것이 사람들이 밝혀야 할 그것의 비밀인 비유들에 대한 의미이오. 하지만 진실과 지혜로 인도하는 길은 오래 계속되므로 창조법칙과 더불어 순종하여야 하며, 그것은 아직도 매우 명백하오.

Then he told them another parable, "The spiritual kingdom is like a man who planted good seeds in his field. But when he slept, his enemy came and planted weeds among the good fruit and went silently away. When the seeds grew and brought forth fruit, weeds also grew in equal abundance.

그 후 임마누엘은 제자들에게 또 하나의 비유를 말했습니다. “영혼의 왕국은 자신의 밭에 우량한 씨를 뿌리는 한 사람과 같습니다. 그러나 그가 잠 잘 때, 그의 적이 와서 좋은 열매 (맺는 나무) 사이에 잡초를 심고 몰래 떠납니다. 씨가 성장하여 열매를 맺었을 때, 잡초도 또한 같이 무성하게 자랐습니다.

"The servants went to the fields and saw the weeds and came to the sower and said to him, 'Lord, did you not plant good seeds in your field? From where come the weeds?' He responded, 'An enemy did this.' And the servants said, 'Do you want us to go and pull the weeds from the fields?' The sower answered, 'No, lest ye pull out the good plants along with the weeds. Let both grow together until the time of harvest, and then I shall tell the cutters; 'First gather the weeds and tie them in bundles so that they can be burned and the ashes strewn over the field, to nourish the soil; but gather the good fruit and lay it up in my barn.' But, behold, said Jmmanuel, "both grow side by side, the weeds and the good fruit. The weeds somewhat hinder the full growth of the good fruit but later, the weeds will become compost and nourish the soil. Therefore, since good fruit needs nourishment in order to grow, if it was not for the weeds which are made into nourishment the fruit could not grow unto perfection and abundance."

“하인들이 밭에 나가 그 잡초들을 보고 씨 뿌리는 자에게 와서 그에게 말하기를, ‘주인님, 당신께서는 밭에 좋은 씨를 뿌리지 않았나이까? 그 곳에서 잡초가 나오는지요?’ 그는 응답하기를, ‘적이 그리 했도다.’ 그러자 하인들이 말하기를, ‘당신께서는 우리가 나가서 밭에 있는 잡초들을 뽑기를 바라나이까?’ 씨 뿌리는 자는 대답하기를 ‘아니다. 그대들이 잡초와 함께 있는 좋은 나무들을 뽑을까 염려되오. 수확할 때까지 함께 자라도록 하오. 그 후, 내가 절단하는 사람에게 말할 것이오; ‘먼저 잡초들을 그러모아서 다발로 묶으면 그들이 불태울 수 있고 그러면 흙이 기름지도록 재가 밭을 전부 덮을 것이오; 다만 좋은 열매는 거두어들여 내 광에 쌓아 둘 것이오.’ 그렇지만, 보시오, 임마누엘께서 말씀하시기를, “잡초와 그 좋은 열매는, 나란히 자라나니. 잡초가 좋은 열매의 충분한 성장을 어느 정도 방해하면 그 후, 그 잡초는 퇴비가 되어 땅을 비옥하게 합니다. 그러므로, 좋은 열매는 성장에 자양분을 필요로 하니, 만일 잡초가 자양분으로 만들어지지 않는다면 열매는 완전하고 풍부하게 성장할 수 없을 것입니다.

Then Jmmanuel told them another parable. "The spiritual kingdom is like leaven which a woman took and mixed among three bushels of flour until it was thoroughly leavened."

그런 뒤 임마누엘은 제자들에게 또 다른 비유를 말했습니다. “영혼의 왕국은 한 여인이 완전히 발효될 때까지 여섯 말 정도의 밀가루flour를 혼합하여 발효시킨 밀반죽leaven과 같으니라.”

(* 위의 두 비유에 대한 성경의 왜곡된 구절을 보겠습니다. 마태복음 [13:31] 또 비유를 베풀어 가라사대 천국은 마치 사람이 자기 밭에 갖다 심은 겨자씨 한 알 같으니 [ 13:32] 이는 모든 씨보다 작은 것이로되 자란 후에는 나물보다 커서 나무가 되매 공중의 새들이 와서 그 가지에 깃들이느니라  [13:33] 또 비유로 말씀하시되 천국은 마치 여자가 가루 서말 속에 갖다 넣어 전부 부풀게 한 누룩과 같으니라 *)

(* 참고로, 위의, 부쉘bushel은, 일 부쉘의 양이 약 2말 정도라 합니다. *)

And thus did Jmmanuel talk to the people, in parables; but he did not talk ever without using parables, so that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet who had said, "He will open his mouth in parables and will voice that which was hidden from the beginning of the world, so that the people may learn therefrom and find truth, and recognize and follow The Laws."

이렇게 임마누엘께서는 사람들에게, 비유로 말했습니다; 그러나 그는 비유를 사용하지 않고 말씀하신 적이 없으며, 그리하여 예언자가 말한 것이 성취되는 것입니다. “그는 비유로 입을 열리라 또 세상의 태초 때부터 숨겨진 것을 말로 나타내리라. 그리하여 사람들은 그 다음부터 배우고 또 진실을 발견하고, 그리고 법칙을 인정하고 따르게 될 것이니라.”

"Let he who has ears, hear! The spiritual kingdom is like a hidden treasure in the field which a man found and hid, and rejoicing in it, he went to sell everything he had to buy the field.

“귀 있는 자는, 들으시오! 영의 왕국은 어떤 한 사람이 찾아내 감춘 들판의 숨겨놓은 보물과 같으니, 그는 그것을 기뻐하여, 그 들판을 사려고 그가 가진 것을 모두 팔았습니다.

"And likewise, the spiritual kingdom is like a merchant who searched for precious pearls, and when he found one he went and sold all that he had and bought the pearl.

“마찬가지로, 영혼의 왕국은 귀한 진주를 찾는 상인과 같으며, 그가 (귀한 진주) 하나를 발견하고 가서 가진 모든 것을 팔아 그 진주를 삽니다.

"And again, the spiritual kingdom is like a fish net that was cast into the sea to catch all kinds of species. But when it was filled, they pulled it ashore, sat and gathered the good fish into vessels, and threw the useless fish away. Such is the spiritual kingdom which rules in man and whose king is man himself.

“그리고 또, 영혼의 왕국은 모든 종류의 물고기를 잡으려고 바다에 던진 그물(or 어망)과 같습니다. 하지만 가득 채워지면, 사람들이 그것을 해변으로 끌어내, 앉아서 좋은 물고기는 그릇에 담고, 그리고 쓸모없는 물고기는 던져 버립니다. 이와 같이 영혼의 왕국은 사람 속에서 다스리는 것이며, 그 왕은 사람 자신입니다.

"Therefore, pay heed to the parables and learn to solve their secrets, so that you may learn to think and recognize The Laws of The Creation and follow them. Did you understand all I have told you?" And they answered, "Yes".

“그러므로, 비유에 유념하여 그것들의 비밀을 푸는 것을 배우시오. 그리하면 여러분은 창조법칙을 숙고하고 인정하는 것을 체득할 것이며 그것들을 따를 것입니다. 여러분은 내가 그대들에게 말한 모든 것을 이해하였소?” 그러자 그들은, “예”하고 대답했습니다.

And he continued, saying, "Therefore, every scribe who has become a disciple of the spiritual knowledge and the spiritual kingdom is like the father of the household who finds in his treasures things both old and new."

그리고 그가 계속해서 말씀하시기를, “그러므로, 영혼의 지식과 영혼의 왕국의 제자가 된 서기scribe는 누구나 자신의 보물 속에서 오래 된 것과 새 것을 모두 찾아내는 한 세대의 대부와 같습니다.”

After Jmmanuel had finished these parables, he went away.

임마누엘은 이 비유의 말씀을 마친 후, 떠났습니다.

A PROPHET GETS NO RESPECT

예언자는 존경 받지 않습니다

Later, he went into his father's city, Nazareth, and taught in the synagogue, and the people were shocked and they said, "How did he come by such wisdom and how can he do such mighty works? Is he not the carpenter Joseph's son whose wife became pregnant by a guardian angel's son? Is not his mother's name Mary? Are not his brothers Judas, Joseph, Simon and Jacob? And his sisters, are they not all here with us? Where does he get all the wisdom and power for his deeds?"

나중에, 임마누엘은 자신의 부친이 사는 도시인, 나자렛으로 들어가, 유대교 회당 안에서 가르쳤습니다. 사람들은 놀라 말했습니다. “그가 어떻게 이러한 지혜를 가졌으며 또 어떻게 이러한 위대한 일을 할 수 있는가? 그는 아내가 한 수호천사의 아들a guardian angel's son에 의해 잉태하게 된 목수 요셉의 아들이 아닌가? 그의 모친의 이름이 마리아가 아닌가? 그의 형제는 유다스와, 요세프, 시몬, 야곱이 아닌가? 그리고 그의 여형제들, 그들은 모두 우리와 함께 여기에 있지 않는가? 그가 실행하는 모든 지혜와 능력은 어디에서 얻게 되었는가?”

They were much offended by him and threatened to turn him over to the courts. But Jmmanuel said, "A prophet is never esteemed less than in his own country and in his own house which will become true for all the future, and as long as man has little faith and follows the false teachings of the scribes and other misinterpreters of the truth.

그들은 그(임마누엘)로 인해 매우 기분이 상했고 더욱이 그들은 그를 법정에 넘기려고 위협했습니다. 하지만, 임마누엘은 말했습니다. “예언자가 자신의 고향이나 집에서는 모든 미래에 진실하게 될 어떤 것보다 훨씬 존경받지 못합니다, 더욱이 사람이 믿음이 거의 없고 또 유대인 율법학자들the scribes과 진리를 곡해한 다른 사람들misinterpreters의 거짓된 가르침을 따르는 한 존경 받지 못 합니다.

And it will become true in two times a thousand years, when man has become aware and thinking, that my real, unfalsified teaching will be revealed anew.

그리고 나의 진실하며, 왜곡되지 않은 가르침이 새로 드러남은 이천 년 내에 사실이 될 것이며, 그 때에 사람이 깨어나 생각하게 될 것입니다.

IN 2000 YEARS, A NEW PROPHET

2000년 내(에 존재할), 새 예언자

"The new prophet of that far away future time will not have that much power and strength over the evil and of diseases, but his knowledge will include mine and his revelations about my real teaching will shake up the structure of the whole Earth, because at this time the world will be inundated by my teachings which have been distorted and falsified by the scribes, and the Earth will live in a false cult which will bring it death. Before the two times a thousand years are past, the new prophet will reveal my unfalsified teaching in small groups, as I teach in small groups my trusted friends and disciples, the wisdom and knowledge of The Laws of The Creation. And it shall not be given to know until that time whether it shall be that the prophet is of male or female.

“먼 미래의 새 예언자는 사악함과 질병을 능가하는 강력함과 많은 권능을 갖지 못 할 것이나, 그의 지식은 나의 지식을 포함할 것이며 그리고 나의 진정한 가르침에 대한 그의 계시는 지구 전체의 구조를 흔들 것이니, 그 시기에 세상은 유대인 율법학자들에 의해 날조되고 왜곡된 나의 가르침이 범람할 것이기 때문이며, 그리고 이 세상은 죽음을 가져다 줄 거짓된 예배(숭배)로 살 것이기 때문입니다. 천 년이 두 번 지나가기 전에, 내가 작은 그룹인 내가 믿는 친구들과 제자들에게 창조법칙에 대한 지혜와 지식을 가르친 거와 같이 새 예언자가 작은 그룹에서 나의 왜곡되지 않은 가르침을 드러낼 것입니다. 그리고 그 시기까지 그 예언자가 남자일지 여자일지 여부는 알려지지 않을 것입니다.

"That one's path will be beset with difficulties and obstacles, for he will start his mission in a peace-loving country in the north where there is a strong false cult of my teachings that have been falsified by distorters. In that place he did not show any great signs of his powers and did not publicize his great knowledge, because of disbelief. It is noted that his powers shall be hidden even from his own eyes that he might not misunderstand his path. There will come forth several blessed ones who will take the truth and give it forth unto the world and the Celestial Sons of the Heavens will give proof and credence unto the words. So be it for such is it written that in the final days distant, those ones shall prevail in the name and truth of The Creation.

그 사람의 길은 어려움과 장애물로 봉쇄될 것이니, 그는 왜곡하는 자들에 의해 날조된 나의 가르침에 대한 강하고 그릇된 숭배자들(종파)이 있는 북쪽의 평화를 사랑하는 나라에서 그의 임무를 시작할 것이기 때문입니다. 그곳에서는, 불신으로, 자신의 권능에 대한 어떤 큰 표시도 보이지 않았으며 또 자신의 큰 지식을 선전하지 않았습니다. 그가 자신의 길을 오해하지 않을 자신만의 관찰력조차 감춰져 있을 것입니다. 그 진실을 취해 세상에 내놓을 여러 축복 받은 사람들이 나올 것이며 천자들The Celestial Sons Of the Heavens이 그 말씀에 증거와 신임을 제공할 것입니다. 그것은 먼 최종의 시기에 그렇게 (될 것임이) 기록되며, 그들은 창조The Creation의 진실과 이름으로 극복될 것입니다.

"And thus shall it come to pass in the generation of two times a thousand years, that these things shall come into fulfillment."

“그리고 이렇게 이천 년이 지날 것이며, (그 후) 이 일들이 이루어질 것입니다.”

Enough for this day, Dharma, for we have worked long and diligently. I grant you rest and peace, little one, for thy task is one of great responsibility. Ye have ones of greatness and filled with love, who will give unto thee the support ye need. So be it and I place of mine seal upon the writings of mine beloved, Judas, that they come into thy world in clarity and purity. Adonai and praise be unto Solen Aum Solen that this time has arrived that our works might come into fulfillment.

오늘은 이것으로 충분합니다, 다르마, 우리는 오랫동안 열심히 일했으니까요. 귀여운 이여, 나는 그대가 평화롭게 쉴 것을 허락합니다. 그대의 임무는 대단한 책임 중의 하나이니까요. 그대는 탁월하며 사랑으로 채워진 이들을 가졌습니다. 그들은 그대에게 그대가 필요로 하는 후원을 할 것입니다. 그러할지어다(아멘). 나는 나의 가장 사랑하는, 유다, (그가 기록한) 기록물에 나의 봉인을 합니다. 그 기록물들은 명료하게 또 순수하게 세상으로 나옵니다. 우리의 일들이 성취될 시기가 도래하였음을 유일하신 창조의 이름으로 찬양하십시오(?? - Adonai, Solen Aum Solen - ??)

I AM THAT I AM, I AM SANANDA

아이 엠 댓 아이 엠, 나는 사난다입니다

< 9장 끝입니다. 다음은 10장, 계속됩니다. >