PJ 03

SPACE--GATE : THE VEIL REMOVED  스페이스 게이트 : 걷혀진 장막

BY  GYEORGOS CERES HATONN

-41-

APPENDIX I  부록 1 THE "GREY MEN" TAPE “그레이 멘” (녹음) 테이프

Chp.5_(4) : APPENDIX I_(8)

This major space linkup will facilitate the transmission of banking information throughout the world instantly. This would be a debit card with a number which would be required for you to do business, and friends, if you know anything at all about your Biblical prophecies, God has already told you it will be, it will take place. Further, it will be done in such a clever way that you "Christians" who say you will NEVER sign up nor participate will never see it hit you and you will have joined the program without even realizing it. How else are you going to survive? Let us not be foolish in our claims for you are dealing with most clever planners who have out-thought you completely up to this date.

그 주요한 우주 연결(* 인공위성 통신을 가리키는 듯.. *)은 전 세계에 걸쳐 은행 업무에 대한 정보의 즉시 전송을 촉진할 것입니다. 그것은 여러분이 사업을 하는 데에 필요하게 될 번호 붙은 출금 카드가 되겠지요. 그리고 친구들이여, 어쨌든 여러분이 여러분의 성경의 예언에 대하여 무언가 알고 있다면, 하나님/신God께서 이미 여러분에게 그것이 있을 것이라고 말씀하셨고, 그것이 일어날(or 실현될) 것입니다. 더 나아가서, 그것은 결코 등록하지도 참가하지도 않을 거라고 말하는 “기독교인”인 여러분이 그것이 여러분을 찾아내는 것을 결코 알지 못하게 하는 그런 능숙한 방법으로 이루어질 것이며 그리고 여러분은 그것을 알아채지도 못하고 그 프로그램과 합류할 것입니다. 살아남기 위해서는 달리 어떻게 하느냐고요? 여러분은 지금까지 여러분을 완전히 능가하는 사고력을 가진 가장 훌륭한 계획자들planners과 관계하고 있으므로 우리의 주장이 어리석지 않도록 해주십시오.

Now, I hope you will believe me when I tell you that the "Star Wars" program of satellite systems is in place. Satellites are up there, friends. We of other planets are allowed to stop nuclear warheads--we are not permitted to touch satellites which are not geared to some type of nuclear detonation.

이제, 내가 여러분에게 인공위성 시스템으로 이루어진 “스타 워즈Star Wars” 프로그램이 적소에 존재하고 있다고 말할 때 나를 믿으시기를 바랍니다. 친구들이여, 인공위성들이 하늘에 떠올라 있습니다. 다른 행성의 우리들은 핵탄두를 막도록 허락받았습니다 -- (하지만) 우리는 핵 폭발(을 일으키는) 어떤 형태에 조정되지 않은 인공위성을 손대는 것은 허용되지 않습니다.

Well, all those wonder filled bits of technology called eyes in the sky and spy satellites "for your security" are really for the purpose of transfer of the very banking and income information which I have just been describing. It can set up immediate transfer of funds from all over the entire world, from the debit card, that the internationalists will see to it are established with every living person. You will be on the system whether you know it or not. In fact, you who are old enough to read these words--and every child--are already entered therein.

그런데, 과학기술의 지식으로 채워진 그 모든 경이로운 것들은 하늘에 있는 눈이라 불렀으며 또 “여러분의 안전을 위한” 첩보위성은 실로 내가 방금 기술해 온 바로 그 은행 업무와 수익 정보를 전송하기 위한 목적으로 존재하고 있습니다. 그것은, 출금 카드로부터, 전 세계에 걸쳐 있는 모든 그것(=출금 카드)로부터의 즉각적인 자금 송금을 할 수 있으며, 국제주의자들이 그것에 대하여 보려고 하는 것은 생존하는 사람 누구에게나 (가능하도록) 설치되어 있습니다. 여러분이 알든 모르든 여러분은 그 시스템에 걸려 있습니다. 사실상, 이 글을 읽기에 충분히 나이 든 여러분 -- 그리고 아이들 누구나 -- 이미 그 속에 입력되어 있습니다. (* 헐.... 개인정보 불법 수집..도용...? *)

All information will be entered into a central computer and from that place the world will come under instant financial control. So, dear Americans, you have just paid your hard earned money to finance that program to initiate the bankers' international credit card system and number system that will be implemented whether or not you choose of it. IT IS DONE, BROTHERS, IT IS IN PLACE--DONE! DON'T TELL ME YOU WILL NOT PARTICIPATE--YOU ARE ALREADY A PARTICIPANT, DEAR LITTLE ONES.

모든 정보가 중앙 컴퓨터에 입력될 것이며 그리고 그것으로부터 세계는 즉각적인 자금 통제의 지배를 받을 것입니다. 그러니까, 사랑하는 미국인들이여, 여러분이 선택하든 않든, (그것들을) 충족시켜 주게 될 그 은행가들의 국제 신용카드 시스템과 번호 시스템이 가동될 수 있도록 여러분은 힘들여 번 돈을 바로 그 금용 시스템에 갖다 넣은 셈입니다. 형제들이여, 그것이 행해지고 있으며, 그것은 적소에 존재하고 있습니다. -- (이미) 끝났습니다! 자신은 참여하지 않겠다고 나에게 말하지 마십시오 -- 친애하는 귀여운 이들이여, 여러분은 이미 참여자입니다.

Oh yes, what of your defense system? Doesn't look too good, does it? Well, we are not going to let those nuclear warheads out here in our space past one hundred fifty miles anyway. That is our prerogative and we stop them or dismantle them.

오 그래요, 여러분의 방어 시스템은 무엇입니까? 그다지 좋아 보이지는 않지요? 그런데, 우리는 어쨌든 150마일(=약241km) 떨어져 있는 우리의 우주 바깥에 그 핵탄두들을 (그냥) 두지 않으려고 합니다. 그것은 우리의 특권이며 우리는 그것들을 막거나 제거합니다.

Do you not see, brothers, that this is the way the prophecies are coming into your focus? It is happening all about you but you don't seem to know what it is you look for.

형제들이여, 이것이 예언들이 여러분의 주의를 집중시키는 방법임을 모르세요? 그것이 여러분 모두의 주위에서 벌어지고 있으나 여러분은 여러분이 찾고 있는 것이 무엇인지 모르는 거 같습니다.

Please, all I want you to do at present is HEAR ME. There is naught you can do about it to any great extent as it stands.

내가 현재 여러분에게 행하기를 바라는 것 전부는 나에게 귀를 기울이시라는 것입니다. 그것이 지속될 때 대부분 그것에 대하여 여러분이 할 수 있는 것은 없습니다(or 무가치합니다).

(* 여기서 “그것it”이란...진술의 흐름으로 봐서, ‘사악한 세력들’의 책략인, 對인류 강압적 혹은 무력적 및 세뇌에 의한, 지배 계획과 그 실행..등을 가리키지 않나 싶습니다. *)

You who will hear me and mine own groups, hear me. You must utilize all of the remaining time to its maximum efficiency for we will have to continue to work under the new systems. Our projects will never be less than excellent investments and they must, and will, be funded. It needs to be done rapidly, however, before we are caught up in total collapse of the monetary system. We can work through depression if we have fundings--monetary collapse shuts us down for all practical purposes, until the system can be put on track and functioning.

나에게 귀를 기울이는 여러분과 나의 그룹들은, 내가 하는 말을 들으세요.

남은 시간을 최대한 효율적으로 활용하십시오. 우리는 새로운 시스템에 속하는 작업을 계속해야 하기 때문입니다. 우리의 사업들projects(다른 어떠한) 훌륭한 투자보다 결코 못하지 않을 것이며 그리고 그것들(=projects)은 투자 되어야 하며, 투자할 것입니다. 그렇다하더라도, 금융 시스템의 총체적인 붕괴 이전에, 그것은 신속하게 행해져야 할 필요가 있습니다. 만일 자금조달이 되면, 시스템이 제 궤도에 올라 기능할 수 있을 때까지, 우리는 불경기를 통해서 작업할 수 있습니다. -- 금융붕괴는 실리상의 모든 목적을 위해 우리들을 저지할 것입니다.

It can work and will work, for in these confused, rushed and harassed days there is great madness to shift money and make money on money and etc. Countries such as China, Japan--all non-hard currency countries are desperate to convert to dollars.

그 일은 일어날 수 있으며 일어날 것입니다. 왜냐하면 이 혼란스럽고, 혼잡하며, 괴로운 때에는 돈을 이리저리 변통하고 또 돈으로 돈을 버는 대단한 광기가 있기 때문입니다. (모든 나라가) 그렇지는 않은데 -- 중국, 일본과 같은 그런 나라들 -- 경화硬貨(를 사용하는) 나라들은 달러로 환전하려고 필사적입니다.

(* 경화硬貨hard currency : 금 또는 각국의 화폐와 언제나 바꿀 수 있는 돈. 미국의 달러, 스위스의 프랑 따위 - from 야후 사전 *)

-계속-