PJ 03

SPACE--GATE 스페이스 게이트  THE VEIL REMOVED 걷혀진 장막

BY  GYEORGOS CERES HATONN

-42-

APPENDIX I 부록 1  THE "GREY MEN" TAPE “그레이 멘” (녹음) 테이프

Chp.5_(4) : APPENDIX I_(9)

I will further tell you that your governments know we are here. They also know we are not here to interfere. We are here to walk our people through a transition and we plan nothing subversive. We do plan good business ventures and welcome all who wish to participate. We have no communes, all work for fair reward.

나는 여러분의 정부들governments이 우리가 여기에 있음을 알고 있다는 것을 여러분에게 자세하게 말하려고 합니다. 그들은 또한 우리가 방해(or 간섭)하려고 여기에 있지 않지 않다는 것도 알고 있습니다. 우리는 전이轉移transition을 통하여 우리의 사람들과 동행하기 위해 여기에 있으며 또 우리는 감시하는 계획을 하지 않습니다. 우리는 공정한(or 선량한) 모험적 사업을 계획하며 참여하고자 하는 사람이면 모두 환영합니다.

We plan good business with total integrity and latest technology. We are here to help, not overthrow. We are here only to walk our brothers through, for it will all come down just as the prophecies are given. There will be some very bad times ahead most surely if plans are not made for those days of tribulation.

우리는 완전무결하며 가장 최신의 기술과 더불어 공정한 사업을 계획하고 있습니다. 우리는 지원하기 위해 여기에 있지, 전복하려고 여기에 있지 않습니다. 우리는 우리의 형제들과 함께 동행하려고 여기에 있을 뿐인데, 왜냐하면 주어진 예언 그대로 모든 것이 내려가고(or 추락하고) 있기 때문입니다. 앞으로 어떤 매우 어려운 시기가 있을 것이 가장 확실한데, 만일 계획들이 그 재난의 시기를 위해 세워지지 않았다면 말입니다.

Let me speak a bit more regarding "timing". I know that what I have said is truth.

나는 “시기timing”에 대하여 좀 더 말하고자 합니다. 나는 내가 말한 것이 진실임을 알고 있습니다.

It was confirmed by top sources in Switzerland that by October of last year there were twelve debtor nations who had agreed to the proposal of debt forgiveness in exchange for perpetual consignment of natural resources. There only need to be one or two more that give enough leverage to announce the Arabs bankrupt. As of now, all the top leaders in the Arab world know the story and they are scared to death about it. They don't know what they are going to do about it; there is actually nothing they can do about it. They certainly do not know how to announce it to their populace. There doesn't seem to be any way to get the information out to the people.

스위스에 있는 최고 소식통에 의해 확인되었는데 작년 10월까지 천연자원의 영구적인 위탁을 교환(하는 조건)으로 채무 면제 제의에 동의한 열두 채무 국가들이 있었습니다. 아라비아 사람들의 파산을 공표하기 위하여 한두 번은 차입자본leverage을 제공하는 것이 필요할 뿐입니다. 현재, 아라비아 세계의 모든 수석 지도자들은 그 이야기를 알고 있으며 그리고 그들은 그것으로 인한about it 파멸을 두려워하고 있습니다. 그들은 그것에(=파산?) 대처하여 무엇을 해야 하는 가를 모릅니다; 사실상 그들이 그것에 대처하여 할 수 있는 것은 아무 것도 없습니다. 그들은 자신들의 대중에게 그것을 어떻게 발표해야 할지 확실히 모릅니다. 국민에게 그 소식을 전하는 어떤 방법도 있을 거 같지 않습니다.

Further, no one knows how to announce all this to the American people. It has been attempted by some and fallen on deaf ears. I hope that by the time many of you have read this  document, there will be recognition of our presence in your space. What I tell you is truth.

더욱이, 이 모든 것을 미국 국민에게 어떻게 발표해야 하는지 아무도 모릅니다. 누군가에 의해 시도되어 왔으나 묵살되었습니다. 여러분 중 많은 사람들이 이 문서를 읽어서, 여러분의 상공에 우리가 존재함을 인식하기 바랍니다. 내가 말한 것은 진실입니다.

I would like now, to sum up this scenario.

나는 이제, 그 시나리오(각본)을 요약하고자 합니다.

Because the 20 to 1 debt to asset banking ratio also operates in reverse (that's how it is with leverage), it only takes about five percent of the third world countries to declare bankruptcy and when they do, and they accept the plan of the international bankers, then the bankers can declare the bank holding companies bankrupt. Because of the reverse leverage of the loans, only 5 % of the third world countries could basically declare the world bankrupt and the ownership of all falls to the international bankers.

20대 1의 은행 자산 비율 또한 역으로 작용하기 때문에 (그것이 차입자본과 더불어 어떻게 작용하느냐 하는 것입니다.), 파산 선언은 제3세계의 나라들 중 겨우 약 5%만 차지하며, 그리고 그들이 (파산 선언을) 할 때, 국제 은행가들의 계획을 수용하고, 그런 다음 은행가들은 은행 지주持株 회사들의 파산을 선언할 수 있습니다. 대부(or 차관借款)에 대한 역차입자본 때문에, 제3세계의 나라들 중 겨우 5%만이 기본적으로 세계 파산을 선언할 수 있었으며 그리고 모든 것에 대한 소유권은 국제 은행가들에게 떨어집니다.

When this program is initiated and in place, it will wind up with the international bankers owning all mortgages and all properties. What is that going to do to your country? What about the world? What control will they have when they initiate the debit card? It will be an automatic number which will be given and would be required because the country is devastated.

그 프로그램이 적절하게 시작되면, 국제은행가들이 모든 저당물과 모든 자산을 소유함으로써 청산이 됩니다. 당신의 나라에 대하여 행하여지고 있는 것이 무엇입니까? 세계에 대하여서는요? 그들이 출금 카드를 시작할 때 무슨 통제를 할까요? 그 나라가 황폐화할 것이기 때문에 그것은 제공되는 그리고 요구되는 자동 번호일 것입니다.

It would then result that the international bankers, who are made up of all these secret and complex committees I have previously discussed, would now own the majority of the United States and most other countries (for all will fall in short order), would control the Arab world and therefore, by about a thirty year plan of manipulation, will have brought the peoples of the world under control.

그 다음 국제 은행가들은, 앞에서 내가 토론한 그 모든 비밀의 복합 위원회를 만들고, 이제 미합중국과 대부분의 다른 나라들의 대다수를 소유할 것이며 (모든 것이 신속하게 추락할 것이기 때문에), 아라비아 세계를 통제할 것이며, 그리하여, 교묘히 조작한 약 30년 계획에 의해, 세계의 국민들을 (자신들의) 통제 하에 두게 되는 성과를 거둘 것입니다.

Two years ago, your Senator George Hansen said you had only about a year to get this under control, to get the information out and do something about it. Well, your year has passed into two and a half. How much have you heard about it? I doubt very much. Brothers, this is how men make slaves of their fellow men.

이 년 전, 여러분의 상원의원 조지 한센은 여러분이 통제 하에 놓이고, 그 정보를 찾아내어 그것에 대처하여 뭔가를 하는 데에 겨우 대략 1년이 남았다고 여러분에 말했습니다. 그런데, 여러분의 해year는 2년 반이 흘렀습니다. 여러분은 그것에 대하여 얼마나 많이 들었습니까? 나는 매우 의문스럽습니다. 형제들이여, 이것이 사람들이 자신들의 동료들을 어떻게 노예로 만드나 하는 것입니다. 

It has however, been prophesied since the beginning of your world that these things would come to pass. This statement is not to give you negative feelings. This is to tell you that you are IN the time of the evolution of your planet where these things are now coming to be.

그렇지만, 여러분의 세상의 시작 이래 그 일들이 일어날 것임이 예언되었습니다. 이 진술은 여러분에게 부정적인 느낌을 주려는 것이 아닙니다. 이것은 여러분이 행성이 진화하는 시기에 있음을 여러분에게 말해 주는 것이며 그 일들이 지금 일어나려 하고 있습니다.

I go through all this that you might recognize the signs which are all around you. The time, in your perception of time, is fleeting. The "time" we call sequence of events--is fleeting. We have much to do and we are here and available to assist you ones of God and the children of your planet called Earth Terra. You are a sister planet to us of Pleiades. Many of our ones walk among you. There are many duties and jobs that must now be finished.

나는 여러분 모두의 주위에 존재하는 조짐들을 인식시키기 위하여 이 모든 것을 되짚어보고 있습니다. 시간이, 여러분의 시간에 대한 개념으로, 쏜살 같이 흐르고 있습니다. 우리가 일련의 사건들이라 하는 그 “시간”이--빠르게 지나가고 있습니다. 우리는 할 일이 많습니다. 그리고 우리는 여기에서 God이라 하는 존재들이자 지구 테라라 부르는 여러분의 행성의 자손들인 여러분을 지원할 수 있습니다. 여러분은 플레이아데스라 하는 우리에게 자매행성입니다. 우리 중 많은 존재들이 여러분의 사이에서 걷고 있습니다. 이제부터 마무리해야 할 많은 임무와 과업이 있습니다.

The story, the work, will go out for that is God's promise to man. His promise is to allow man to hear and to see, followed by proof. He will send these things through us of the space brotherhood.

이야기와 작업이 쏟아질 것인데 왜냐하면 그것이 인간에 대한 God의 약속이기 때문입니다. 듣고 깨닫도록 인간에게 허용되는 의 약속은 증거가 따릅니다. 께서는 우주의 형제인 우리를 통해서 그것들을 전하십니다. 

These things shall be  documented and sent forth to man so that man can see what he wishes to do--what choices he wishes to make regarding his divinity.

그것들은 기록되어야 할 것이며 그리하여 인간에게 전해지면 인간이 하고자 하는 것을 알 수 있을 것이며 -- 자신의 신성divinity에 관하여 이루고자 무엇을 선택할 것인지 알 수 있을 것입니다.

I am going to leave this portion now, that you ones can ponder these things.

나는 이 부분을 마치려고 하며, 여러분은 이 일들을 깊이 생각해야 합니다.

We come in love and we can see farther than you. We have access to all records, so we can see and know. We can give assistance if we are so petitioned. And you might ask, "Why would you ones do that?" Because Father God the Totality, the Light which is your Source and My Source loved you enough to send forth His Celestial Son, before us. We now serve that same "Son" who is our Commander and act in His service.

우리는 사랑 속에서 오고 있으며 그리고 우리는 여러분보다 더 앞을 볼 수 있습니다. 우리는 모든 기록물에 접근하고 있으므로, 보고 알 수 있습니다. 만일 우리가 정말 원한다면 우리는 지원을 제공할 수 있습니다. 그리고 여러분은 (이렇게) 질문할지도 모릅니다. “왜 당신네들은 그것을 하지요?” 여러분의 근원이시며 나의 근원이신 아버지 신Father God께서는, 우리가 오기 전에, 당신의 천자His Celestial Son를 보낼 만큼 충분히 여러분을 사랑하셨기 때문입니다. 우리는 지금 우리의 사령관이신 그 동일한 “아들Son"에게 봉사하며 또 의 봉사 속에서 활동합니다.

Further, for you who are our brothers, we will not leave you stranded on that place. Ye who do not yet know me, will come to understanding of our presence. I leave mine seal and my blessings on this portion, which I fear is quite lengthy. Please ponder it several times until you have understanding for it is most important.

더 나아가, 우리의 형제인 여러분을 위하여, 우리는 그 곳에서 궁지에 몰린 여러분을 떠나지 않을 것입니다. 나를 아직 모르는 그대들은 우리의 현존을 이해하게 될 것입니다. 나는 이 부분(의 글)에 나의 인증과 나의 축복을 남깁니다. 너무 길었군요. 여러분이 이해할 때까지 여러 번 이것을 깊이 생각하십시오. 이것은 가장 중요하기 때문입니다.

Go Dharma, it has been such a terribly long session for you. Turn the papers over to the others that you may get some rest.

다르마, 그대에게 끔찍하게 긴 부분이었군요. 그대가 조금 남겨 둔 다른 곳으로 페이지를 넘기세요.

Salu, Salu, Salu Hatonn moving to stand-by.

안녕히, 안녕히, 안녕히. 하톤은 대기합니다.

.....................................................................................................

(* 이제 부록-I이 끝나, 다시 앞의 5장으로 되돌아갑니다. *)

This group, especially the CIA, the NSA and the Council on Foreign Relations controls and launders the money from drugs and other intelligence community proprietary ventures, but I shall add one or two things here, in addition to information on my information  document of last year.

이 그룹, 특히 CIA, NSA 그리고 외교관계심의회는 마약밀매와 다른 정보 단체의 독점 투기사업에서 들어온 돈을 통제하고 세탁합니다만, 나는 여기에, 작년의 나의 자료 문서에 첨부하여, 한 두 개 더 추가해야 할 것입니다.

(* NSA  = National Security Agency 국가 보안청 *)

The amount of money is beyond your wildest imaginings (no matter how big is your imagination), and is hidden in a vast network of banks and holding companies. You might enjoy looking at the J, Henry Shroder Banking Corporation, The Shroder Trust Company, Shroders Limited (in London), Helbert Wagg Holdings Limited, J. Henry Shroder/Wagg & Co. Ltd., Schroder Gerbruder and Co. (in Germany), Schroder Munchmeyer Hengst and Co., Castle Band and its Holding Companies, the Asian Development Bank, and the Nugan Han banks and holding companies.

돈의 총액은 여러분의 상상을 초월하며 (아무리 크게 상상해도 상관없음), 그리고 (그 돈은) 은행과 지주持株 회사들의 광대한 조직에 은폐되어 있습니다. 여러분은 제이, 헨리 쉬로더 은행 조합, 쉬로더 신탁회사, (런던에 있는) 쉬로더 유한회사,헬버트 왜그 유한 지주회사, 제이. 헨리 쉬로더/왜그 앤 주식회사, (독일에 있는) 쉬로더 거브루더 주식회사, 쉬로더 먼치메이어 헹스트 주식회사, 캐슬 브랜드와 그 지주회사들, 아시아 개발 은행, 그리고 누건 한 은행들과 지주회사들을 바라보며 즐겨도 좋습니다.

These are but a few--also how about Chase Manhattan, Federal Reserve, Chemical, etc.?

이것들은 조금 (예를 든 것)일 뿐인데 -- 체이스 맨하탄, 연방준비은행, 케미칼 등은 어떨까요?

-계속-