PJ 03

SPACE--GATE  : THE VEIL REMOVED

스페이스--게이트  : 걷혀진 장막

by GYEORGOS CERES HATONN

-50- 

Chapter 6_(2)

COG AND THE DOOMSDAY PROJECT

COG와 최후의 심판일 계획

As I speak of the "Continuity of Government" (COG) plans, actions and mishaps, please see beyond--here is an excellent testing for what you have learned from my previous dissertation. CHECK TO SEE WHAT YOU REALLY KNOW IS GOING ON IN EACH INSTANCE.

내가 “연속 정부Continuity of Government"(COG)"의 계획과 활동, 불운에 대하여 말할 때, 앞을 바라보십시오 -- 나의 앞의 논설로부터 알게 된 것에 대한 훌륭한 실험이 있습니다. 여러분이 실제로 알고 있는 것이 각 단계에서 진행되고 있음을 이해하기 위하여 점검하세요.

I am going to be boringly thorough, but I want you to REALLY understand. The governments put forth these magnificent facades and silly plans-funnel money by the ton and the only accurate business is going on in TOP SECRET underground paths. Oh, they label the obvious TOP SECRET also, that it can be leaked and spilled and poured out onto you ones to blind you to facts.

나는 매우 철저히 하려고 하니, 다만 여러분이 진정으로 이해하여 주기를 바랍니다. 정부들governments은 그 거대한 외관과 깔때기 형의 어리석은 자금 계획들을 제안하는데 다만 정밀한 업무는 극비로 하여 비밀의 경로를 통해 진행되고 있습니다. 오, 그들은 또한 빤한 극비 명칭도 붙이는데, 그것은 여러분으로 하여금 그 사실에 대하여 눈을 가리기 위하여 여러분 모두에게 누설되고 뿌려지고 밀어닥칠 수 있습니다.

I am going to give credit where deserved; U.S. NEWS AND WORLD REPORT, Aug. 7, 1989, "DOOMSDAY PROJECT'. I am in great appreciation to them for providing me with such appropriate example. It also allows you readers to do a little proving to yourselves.

나는 보상 받을 가치가 있는 데를 믿을 것입니다; 1989년 8월7일, 미국 유에스 뉴즈 앤 월드 리포트, 최후의 심판일 계획사업DOOMSDAY PROJECT". 그러한 적절한 사례를 나에게 제공해 주는 그들에게 나는 크게 감사하고 있습니다. 그것은 독자 여러분이 자신을 다소 입증하도록 할 것입니다.

It begins (I will add emphasis): "It is one of America's' deepest official secrets', a combination of 'classified' escape plans, cleverly concealed bunkers and Space Age communications systems that, in the event of a surprise nuclear attack, would enable the government to regroup to provide critical services to a stricken citizenry and organize an effective military reprisal against its attacker". (I could spend days writing on that one paragraph. i.e., there will be no "surprise" nuclear attack--they will "know" and they will have their fannies out of there long before that missile strikes.)

그것은 시작하기를 (나는 강조하는 바를 덧붙일 것입니다.): “그것은 미국의 가장 깊이 묻힌 직무상의 비밀이며, ‘기밀취급으로 지정된’ 도피계획에 대한 단체행동인데, 가공할 핵폭탄 공격의 경우에, 완전히 숨겨진 지하 엄폐호(벙커)와 우주 시대의 통신체계가 정부로 하여금 공포에 싸인 시민에게 중대한 봉사를 제공하기 위해 재조직을 가능케 할 것이며 또 핵 공격자에 대비하여 효율적인 군사적 보복을 준비하게 할 것입니다.” (나는 (다음의) 한 구절을 쓰는 데 여러 날을 소비했습니다.. 즉, “가공할” 핵 공격은 없을 것이며 -- 그들은 “알고 있을” 것이고 또 그들은 미사일이 타격하기 오래 전에 그곳을 빠져나갈 것임을.)

"COG is the government's ultimate insurance policy should Armageddon ever arrive, (which it will and it is not the big plan anyway) providing the program runs smoothly. (Does anything else in the government run smoothly, save the TOP SECRET true "get-out-of-here" dry runs?)

“COG는 아마겟돈이 언젠가는 도래하리라는 (사건에 대비하는) 정부의 궁극적인 보호 정책인데, (그것은 (도래할) 것이며 그리고 어쨌든 큰 계획이 아닙니다.) 그 계획이 부드럽게 돌아가도록 할 것입니다. (극비의 변함없는 “현실도피”가 잘 돌아가지 않는 것을 제외하면, 정부 내의 다른 어떤 계획이나 부드럽게 돌아갈까요?)

-계속-

<script> function hrefMark(){ } function hrefPageGo(mark){ try{ if(mark == 'top'){ parent.window.scrollTo(0,0); }else{ document.location.href="this.location.href+"#comment"; } }catch(e){} } //포스트 글로딩후 top포커수 주기 setTimeout('hrefPageGo("top")',300); </script>