Featuring Tobias, channeled by Geoffrey Hoppe

Questions and Answers

양자도약 시리즈

샤우드 10 : 깨어나는 인간들에게 보내는 편지

Presented to the Crimson Circle

June 7, 2008

www.crimsoncircle.com

그리고 참으로 그렇습니다, 친애하는 샴브라. 우리가 오늘의 질의 응답을 시작하며 아인쉬타인과 약간의 대화를 나눌 것입니다

오늘 우리가 에너지와 체험들 그리고 매우 특별한 샴브라 의식을 결집했고 깨어나는 인간들에게 보내는 편지를 보냈습니다. 편지는 몇 몇 이들이 읽을 것이고, 다른 이들에 의해 들려지고, 많은 이들이 느낄 것입니다. 편지는 안내를 찾는, 컴패션을 찾고 있는, 위안을 찾고 있는 이들이 요청한 이들을 위한 것입니다. 그리고 오늘 샴브라 이 그룹과 모였습니다. 우리가 단지 그것을 창조했습니다.

편지는 또한 여러분 자신인 - 5년 전의 자신이, 20년 전의, 아니면 20번의 생애 전에, 어둠속에 있었던 여러분 자신이, 잃어버렸던, 찾고 있었던, 자신의 기도를 보내었던, 아니면 그것의 요청을 들을 수 있으리라 했던 - 미래의 잠재성으로부터 전해졌습니다. 그리곤 들은 이들이 자체의 미래의 잠재성이 되었습니다, 그리고 그것은 지금 당신입니다, 오늘 여기 앉아 있지요, 여러분에게 편지를 되돌려 보내면서 말합니다, “그거 좋은데, 그것은 좋아 질거야, 그것은 멋진 과정, 자연스런 과정이야. 좋아, 동시에 겁먹고, 외로움도 있어, 하지만 네가 또한 신이야”

편지는 여러분이 진정 신성한 그것임을 보증하며 소리치는 여러분의 바로 그 국면에게 되돌아와 순풍이 됩니다

위의 말과 더불어 우리가 지금 - 질의 응답 전에 - 아이쉬타인에게서, 오늘 그들의 메시지를 바바라에게서 듣는 것을 좋아 합니다.

BARBARA: Thank you so much Geoff, Tobias, Linda. Einstein has a beautiful message. I get one minute of my own time, and I’m sorry but you guys did this to me and I have to say this. I’ve promised these people that I’m going to call them in from all over the world. They were waiting specifically for this and when the Internet went out I heard all of them go, “No!” And so we took some deep breaths and got it back up. But first of all Sylvia, I’m going to kiss her on the lips later. So we love you. Laura, can’t wait till you get here. Maria, beautiful, thank you so much. Lucietta and Andre, Marius and Carmen, Georgetta, Florin, Carmen and Illiana, of course, Alfred and Timea, and Elizabeth, my wonderful translator in Budapest, thank you. Maryann and Heinrich who are going to be translating Einstein to German in time for Hamburg. Maria in Greece, I’m on my way. Kinga, Sylvia, Varda, thank you. Israel, I’m coming. Inga, Denmark, I’m on my way. Maria in Canada, you saved my life, thanks honey. And Brandon in Corpus, the love letters was for you and Ian too. So … thank you.

바바라 : 제프, 토봐야스, 린다 대단히 감사합니다 . 아인쉬타인이 아름다운 메시지가 있습니다. 나는 잠시 시간을 갖습니다, 그리고 나는 미얀하지만 여러분 친구들이 나에게 이것을 시켰습니다 그리고 나는 이것을 말해야만 합니다. 나는 내가 세계 전역에 있는 그들을 초대하리라 약속했습니다. 그들이 특별히 이것을 기다렸고, 인터넷이 시작될 때, 나는 그들 모두가 “아니오”라고 외치는 것을 들었습니다, 그리고 우리는 약간의 깊은 숨을 쉬었습니다, 그것은 되돌아왔습니다. 그러나 무엇보다도 실비아(Sylvia), 나는 나중에 그녀에게 키스할 겁니다. 그리고 우리는 여러분을 사랑합니다. 로라, 당신이 이곳에 도착하는 것을 기달릴 수 없었습니다. 마리아, 아름다운 당신에게 대단히 고마워요. 루시타와 안드레, 매리어스와 카먼, 엘리자베스, 나의 사랑스런 불교 번역자, 감사합니다. 함브르크에서 제시간에 독일인들에게 아인쉬타인을 전달할 메리얀과 하인리히. 그리스에 마리아, 난 여정에 있습니다. 킨가, 실비아, 바다, 고마워요. 이스라엘 난 돌아오고 있습니다. 인가, 덴마크, 난 여정에 있습니다. 캐나다에 마리아, 당신은 내 아내을 구했습니다, 고마워 여보. 그리고 코퍼스에 브랜든, 사랑스런 편지는 당신과 랜을 위한 것이었지요. 그리고...고맙습니다.

ALBERT EINSTEIN: We command that only the most divine light shine down upon you at this time and the greatest good be present here. It is quite a story, is it not, to come here today and join in this worldwide transmission to bring this letter of love to the universe.

알버트 아인쉬타인 : 우리는 단지 가장 신성한 빛이 이 시간에 여러분을 향해 내려 비추도록 요청합니다 그리고 가장 멋진 일은 이곳에 참석하는 것입니다. 단순한 이야기입니다, 그렇지 않은가요, 오늘 여기에 있습니다, 우주에 사랑의 편지를 가져오기 위한 이 세계전역의 전달에 참여하는 것 말이죠.

And today I would like to tell you a short story of my life after my death and my association with these three scoundrels in the afterlife and how we all came together and a bit of where we’re all going. And so to begin with after I passed into afterlife, of course, I was very curious, you know, to know how everything was working. It was just like I was in life, and as I was traveling around and looking into the nature of things and trying to figure out this Unified Field Theory that I never got to do in real life, I came across this triad. Saint-Germain and Tobias and Kuthumi were all pondering together and we got into some great discussions about this and about that. And it was actually the three of them who helped to teach me how to talk through Barbara. And I had associated with Barbara through music, first of all, but then when she began to channel.

그리고 오늘 나는 죽음 이후에 내 삶의 짧은 이야기와 삶 이후에 이 세 명의 건달들과의 나의 연합과 우리 모두가 어떻게 함께 왔는 지와 우리 모두가 움직여 가는 곳의 얼마쯤을 여러분에게 말하고 싶습니다. 그래서 내가 죽음 후에 시작한 것은, 물론 나는 호기심이 많았습니다, 모든 것이 어떻게 움직였는지 알고 싶었지요. 그것은 살아 있던 것과 단지 같았습니다 그리고 내가 주변을 여행했던 것처럼 일들의 자연스러움을 찾고, 진실한 삶에서는 결코 하지 못한 이 정의되지 않는 영역의 이론을 설명하려 애쓰고 있었던 시절이었지요. 나는 이 3차원을 너머 왔습니다. 성 저메인과 토봐야스 그리고 쿠투미는 함께 모든 것을 숙고 했습니다. 그리고 그것은 진실로 바바라를 통해 말하는 방식을 나에게 가르치는 것을 도운 것은 그들 세 명이었습니다. 나는 먼저 음악을 통해서 바바라와 연합했습니다, 그러나 그 때 그녀가 채널하기 시작했던 것입니다.

I could not tell her that it was myself and my associates – my party of 12 – that was not quite yet 12 at that time, but my mission, after talking with the three of them extensively in afterlife, was to develop a process that was going to resolve conflict within the individual human. Now all of these great concepts are beautiful stories until they are brought into the human body in physical form to be tested, to be tried.

나는 그것이 나임을, 그리고 동시에 이제는 12개중 하나도 아니었던 나의 연합 - 12개중 나의 부분 - 을 그녀에게 말할 수 없었습니다. 그러나 나의 임무, 죽음 후에 집중적으로 그들 세 명과 이야기 한 후에 개별적 인간 내면에 충돌을 다시 풀려하는 과정을 발전시키는 것이었습니다. 지금 모든 이러한 위대한 개념은 그들이 시험받고, 노력한 물리적 형태에서 인간 몸으로 받아들이기 까지는 아름다운 이야기입니다.

And so Barbara was brought together with Theresa and Lily and they began an intensive study of listening to these concepts that I had been working on with my party and with the Council, and we spent several years inspiring them and imploring them to take these concepts and to put them to work to see if they worked, to test them in a human arena. And it was quite a time to see these three women who were crazy enough to believe that they were actually talking with angelic forces but sane enough to be able to piece together this process and this great profound knowledge and bring it into mundane, everyday life.

그리고 바바라는 테레사와 릴리와 함께 왔습니다 그리고 그들이 나의 부분과 위원회와 내가 계속하여 작업하는 이 개념들을 듣는 강력한 연구를 시작했습니다. 우리는 이 같은 개념을 가져오기 위해서 , 그리고 그들이 만약 연구했다면 이해할 작업을 하도록 하기 위해서, 인간 활동무대에서 그들을 시험하기 위해서 그들을 고무시키고 그들에게 간청하면서 몇 년 동안을 보냈습니다. 그리고 그들이 진실로 천사적 힘들을 취할 수 있었던 것을 충분히 믿을 만큼 황당했던, 그러나 이 과정, 이 위대한 심오한 지식을 함께 엮을 수 있을 만큼 신성했던 시간이었고 , 이 세계, 매일의 삶으로 그것을 가져올 만큼 세 명이 이해하는 대단한 시간이었습니다.

And through that time period, through 1998, Barbara channeled endless, endless hours of materials that were very complex and yet we brought them down into a simple form for teaching and for training. And when it became clear that a human being can only bring so much of that high information through the physical body, we decided to give her a bit of a rest. And at that time I took all of this information and we brought it back to those three rascals, and they began their own study.

그 시간을 거치면서, 1998년을 지나면서, 바바라는 매우 복잡했던 물질에 관해서 끝없고, 끝없는 시간을 채널했습니다 그리고 이제는 우리가 그들이 가르치고, 훈련을 위한 단순한 형태로 가져오게 했습니다. 그리고 인간존재가 물리적 몸을 통해 그 고도의 정보에 대한 많은 것을 단지 가져 올 수 있다는 것이 분명해졌을 때, 우리는 나머지의 많은 것을 그녀에게 전달하기로 결정했습니다. 그리고 그 시간에 나는 모든 이 정보를 가져왔고 우리가 정보를 세 명의 건달 녀석들에게 가져왔습니다, 그리곤 그들이 자신의 연구를 시작했습니다.

And one day on an airplane where they had a captive audience, they trapped Geoffrey and began to let him know that he was going to be the mouthpiece for this. And as all of you are a witness to and participant in, then the information was delivered in a new way preparing for this New Energy, preparing for this Quantum Leap that you were going to take. And so many, many hours Geoffrey and Linda have labored in love to bring you this knowledge and to put it through their own bodies and to change their own lives to become an abundant organization and an abundant amount of knowledge and inspiration and guidance and help and compassion.

어느 날, 그들이 군중이 있는 비행기에서 제프리에게 덫을 놨습니다, 그리곤 그가 이 일을 위한 대변인이 되기로 되어 있음을 알게 했습니다. 그리곤 모든 여러분이 목격자이고 참여자인 것처럼 정보가 이 새로운 에너지를 준비하는, 여러분이 가져올 양자 도약을 위해 준비하면서 새로운 방식에서 전달됐습니다. 많고 많은 시간동안 제프리와 린다는 여러분에게 이 정보를 전달하기 위해서, 이 정보를 그들 자신의 몸으로 놓아두기 위해서, 풍요로운 조직과 풍요로운 상당한 지식과 영감, 안내와 도움, 넘쳐나는 컴패션이 되기 위한 자신의 삶을 변화시키도록 사랑 속에서 노력했습니다.

And it was at the perfect time that someone handed Geoffrey my transcript of my book, and he read it at the perfect time. And it was then that, you know, all of us up here in the ethers were applauding ourselves for being able to influence human beings in such a way that they came together right at the perfect timing, and so it was that Geoffrey then invited Barbara to become a part of what was already happening.

그리고 누군가 내 책의 복사본을 제프리에게 전해 주었던 완전한 시간이었습니다, 그리고 그는 정확한 시간에 책을 읽었습니다. 그때가 바로 그 시간이었고, 여러분이 알듯이 에테르 속에서 이곳에 서 있는 우리 모두가 바로 정확한 시간에 함께 왔던 그 같은 방식에서 인간 존재들에게 영향을 줄 수 있기 위해서 우리 자신들에게이 갈채를 보냈습니다. 그리고 제프리가 이미 일어났던 부분이 되기 위해서 바바라를 초대했던 시기였습니다.

So for their human minds to think they just met and that was the time – no. There was a great deal of planning going on in this – a very long time, a very divine timing and planning to bring this together. And then we all got to the Quantum Leap and what a leap it was, was it not? All of you who were there who participated in seeing this come together. And it was a great celebration on both sides of the veil.

그래서 생각하려는 그들 인간 마음 때문에 그들이 단지 만났고 , 그것은 그 시간이었지요 - 아닙니다. 이것 - 매우 오랜 시간, 매우 신성한 시기성과 이것을 함께 가져오기 위한 계획성 - 안에서 매우 커다란 계획이 있었습니다. 그리고 그 때 우리 모두가 양자 도약에 이르렀고, 정말 대단한 도약이었습니다, 아니었나요? 함께 오고 이것을 이해하는 가운데 참여했던 모든 여러분이 있었습니다. 그리고 양자 도약은 베일 양쪽에서 대단한 축제였습니다.

And then Barbara has been invited to be a part of this rock n’ roll show that Geoffrey and Linda tour on, and she leapt at the chance to participate and to bring this message, and it is with great honor and somewhat sorrow that we say that this association is not coming to a close. It is not that it’s not always going to be a group working together and inspiring this compassion on the planet. But it has always been planned that we have plans specifically for Barbara, and when she found out in Europe that all of Europe is waiting for her too, so Hamburg, the summer celebration, will be her official final appearance in the Crimson Circle road show, and we’re going to create a new road show so that more and more people – thousands and hundreds of thousands and millions of people – are going to be brought this message.

그리곤 그 때, 바바라가 제프리와 린다가 여행 중에 이 락큰롤의 부분이 되기 위해서 초대 받았습니다, 그리고 그녀는 참여하고 이 메시지를 전할 기회를 얻었습니다. 이것은 커다란 영예일 뿐 아니라, 이 연합이 끝나지 않을 것이라고 우리가 말하는 것은 다소 슬픔입니다. 함께 일하는 그리고 행성에 이 컴패션을 영감 어리게 하는 한 그룹이 항상 존재치 않는 것은 아닙니다. 그러나 우리가 특별히 바바라를 위해 계획한 것은 항상 존재했습니다, 그리고 그녀가 모든 유럽이 그녀를 또한 기다리고 있는 유럽에서 알았을 때, 그래서 함브르크, 여름 축제는(역주 : 10월에 여름 축제가 함부르크에서 예정되어 있음) 크림슨 서클의 순회 공연에서 그녀의 공식적인 마지막 모습이 될 것입니다, 그리고 우리는 더욱 더 많은 사람들이 이 메시지를 가져오도록 하기 위해서 새로운 순회 공연을 만들어 갈 것입니다.

And so one of the inspiring things that happened here behind the veil was that Tobias, who was longing again – after looking at this precious human life – longing to have that experience to bring all of this knowledge into the physical body. And so we are also preparing to launch him into physical form again in this beautiful way. And from then on I am going to begin a new series of trainings for those of you who have been study so long and so well. And Saint-Germain is going to be accompanying me and we’re going to begin teaching time travel, materialization and dematerialization and, of course, the manifestation of matter where we can teach you that to manifest a green pencil is the same process as is to manifest a red Ferrari. (laughter) And so this is going to help to increase the abundant flow and give you active participation in the manifestation of matter.

그래서 베일 너머 이곳에서 일어났던 고무적 일들의 하나는 바로 토바야스 였습니다, 그는 다시 - 이 귀중한 인간 삶을 살펴본 후에 - 물리적 육체로 이 지식의 모든 것을 가져오려는 체험을 몹시 갈망했습니다. 그래서 우리는 이 아름다운 방식에서 다시 물리적 형태로 그가 도착하는 것을 또한 준비 중입니다. 그때부터 나는 매우 오랜 동안 그리고 매우 잘 연구한 여러분 중의 그들을 위한 훈련의 새로운 시리즈를 시작할 것입니다. 그리고 성 저메인이 나와 동행할 것이고 우리는 시간 여행과 물질화, 비물질화, 물론 녹색 펜슬을 명확히 하려는 우리가 여러분을 가르칠 수 있는 물질의 창조는 붉은 페라리 《이탈리아의 고급 스포츠카 제조 회사(의 제품)》를 명확히 하는 것과 똑 같은 과정입니다. (웃음) 그래서 이것은 풍요의 흐름을 증대하고 물질을 창조하는 활동적 참여를 여러분에게 전달하는 것을 도울 것입니다.

And so it is our pleasure to be here today and as we said, there is a bit of some sadness because this road show has been such a great trip for all of us, but it’s only going to begin then to expand and I and my – as I have been calling her – my third Mrs. Einstein … and I have to say I don’t have the same relationship with my wives as Tobias seems to have articulated today! I am happy to be here with all of the women that I loved and am very honored to have this beautiful body to be representing my work. And I have always said there’s a reason that she is this beautiful woman, there is a reason that she is going to be singing. In fact, the music you’re going to see is going to actually lead the way in the years ahead as you see her progress into an international spotlight to be able to influence the planet.

그리고 또한 오늘 이곳에 있는 것은 우리의 기쁨입니다, 그리고 우리가 말했듯이 어느 정도의 슬픔이 있습니다, 왜냐면 이 순회 공연은 우리 모두에게 그 같은 커다란 여행이었기 때문입니다, 하지만 그것을 단지 시작할 것이고 그때에 확장할 것입니다 그리고 나와 나의 - 내가 그녀를 방문하고 있는 것처럼 - 세 번째 아인쉬타인 여사 ... 그리고 나는 내가 토봐야스가 오늘 분명하게 보여준 것처럼 아내들과 똑 같은 관계성을 갖지 않음을 말해야만 합니다! 내가 사랑한 모든 여인과 함께 이곳에 있는 것이 행복하고, 나의 업적을 보여주기 위해 이 아름다운 몸을 입는 것이 매우 영예입니다. 그리고 나는 그녀가 이 아름다운 여인이고 그녀가 노래하고 있을 것이라는데는 이유가 있음을 항상 말했습니다. 사실상, 여러분이 이해할 음악은 여러분이 행성에 영향을 줄 수 있는 국제적 관심으로 그녀의 과정을 보는 것처럼 앞으로 여러해 동안 그 방식에 사실상 이끌리게 될 것입니다.

And when you see her anywhere in the world, you will see Tobias, you will see Saint-Germain, you will see Kuthumi, you will see Geoff and Linda in spirit. You will see all of you, all of you who have made all of this possible. And so it is our great honor to be here today and to help to answer any questions that you might have to throw at us.

그리고 여러분이 세계 어느 곳에서 그녀를 보면, 여러분이 토봐야스를 볼 것입니다. 여러분이 성 저메인을 볼 것이고, 쿠투미와 영 안에서 제프와 린다를 볼 것입니다. 여러분이 모든 이 가능성을 만들 모든 여러분이, 여러분 모두가 볼 것입니다. 그리고 참으로 그렇습니다 오늘 이곳에 있는 것과 우리에게 말해야만 할 지 모르는 어떤 질문에 대답을 돕는 것은 우리의 커다란 영예입니다.

TOBIAS: Indeed. With that … no comments about my exes again. (laughter) You see, we listen to humans. They make jokes about relationships and so it is always a good thing to keep you laughing. With that, let us begin the questions.

토봐야스 : 정말입니다. 위의 말과 함께... 다시는 나의 비용에 대해서 언급하지 마세요.(웃음) 여러분이 이해하죠, 우리가 인간들에게 귀기울입니다. 그들이 관계성에 대해서 농담하고 그것은 항상 여러분이 웃도록하는 멋진 일입니다. 위의 내용과 더불어 질문을 시작합시다

QUESTION FROM SHAUMBRA 1 (read from the Internet by Linda): Tobias, Saint-Germain and Kuthumi, Saint-Germain said at the Quantum Leap that it was time to stop carrying around a pocketful of other people’s disease and problems. How then do we choose to live in joy and ease while still staying with a partner who seems to be choosing death and difficulties? I’m really challenged not getting sucked into the drama and just not sure I can stay anymore and feel sovereign. Please help.

샴브라 질문 1(린다가 인터넷 질문을 읽음) : 토봐야스, 성 저메인 그리고 쿠투미, 저메인이 양자도약은 다른 이들의 질병과 문제 주머니를 가지고 다니는 것을 멈추는 시간이라 말했습니다. 우리가 죽음과 어려움을 선택하는 것 같은 파트너와 아직 머물면서 기쁨과 편안하게 사는 선택을 어찌 내릴 수 있나요? 나는 드라마에 빠져들지 않는 것은 정말 도전적이고, 내가 더 이상 머물고 , 독립적일 수 있을 지 확신하지 못합니다. 제발 도와줘요.

TOBIAS: Back onto the relationship question, indeed! Most relationships were created in an old energy and oftentimes with so many karmic overlays. What each and every one needs to understand is you are your own self, that you are not obligated to a relationship. And sometimes the old karmic overlays or the old feelings of responsibility and guilt keep you bound into a relationship that is not healthy for either one of you.

토봐야스 : 관계성의 질문으로 돌아가세요, 정말로요! 대부분 관계성들은 낡은 에너지와 그 많은 카르마적 덧씌움(제한)으로 자주 창조됩니다. 각각 그리고 모든 사람이 이해를 필요로 하는 것은 여러분이 관계성에 의무감을 가질 필요가 없는 자기 자신의 자아라는 것입니다. 그리고 때때로 낡은 카르마적 덧씌움(역주 : 판단) 또는 오래된 관계성과 죄의식의 감정들은 또한 여러분의 각자를 위해 건강치 못한 관계성에 묶이게 했습니다.

To us it seems so obvious at times, but again, these relationship issues become some of the deepest and most difficult to disattach from. We’ve suggested to others and we’re going to suggest here to you that you take some time away from this one who is a partner. If it means getting your own place, your own apartment or flat, spend some time away and really give yourself the gift of time by you. You’ll have a much clearer understanding of the relationship with the other person. And oftentimes you’ll see that there are energies that no longer need to be present that can be released.

우리에게 그것은 때로는 매우 명백한 것 같지만, 다시 말하면, 이 관계 이슈들은 접근하기 어려운 가장 깊고 , 가장 어려운 것이 됩니다. 우리가 다른 이들에게서 제안받고 이곳에서 여러분 몇몇이 파트너인 이 같은 사람들로부터 달아나는 여러분에게 제안하렵니다. 만약 그것이 자신의 집과 아파트를 떠나가게 하는 것을 말한다면 어떤 시간을 쓰세요 그리고 자신에게 시간의 선물을 정말로 가지세요. 여러분이 다른 이들과 관계의 이해를 더욱 명료히 가질 것입니다. 때로는 여러분이 더 이상 놓여질 수 있는 참여될 필요가 없는 에너지가 있음을 이해할 것입니다.

Also, to any one of you, do not fear releasing a relationship that no longer serves you. You get into feelings of guilt and responsibility and having to take care of another human. But isn’t that the antithesis of everything you’re learning about yourself as God also? Sometimes you’ll drag these relationships on and on and on when it’s not serving either one of you. Breathe with it, take some time to yourself, and if you do choose to let go of the relationship, do in love and do it without guilt. Thank you.

또한 여러분 중 어떤 이들은, 더 이상 자신에게 봉사하지 않는 관계를 풀어주는 것을 두려워 마세요. 여러분이 죄책감과 책임감을 가집니다 그리고 또 다른 인간을 보살펴야 하는 감정을 가집니다. 하지만, 또한 신으로서 스스로에 대하여 여러분이 배우는 모든 것에 대해서 대조적이지 않은가요? 때로는 여러분이 누구에게도 봉사하지 않는 시간에 이 관계들에 계속하여 반복해서 이끌립니다. 그것과 더불어 숨쉬세요, 스스로에게 시간을 가지세요. 그리고 만약 여러분이 정말로 관계성을 떠나 보내야만 한다면, 사랑 안에서 하세요, 죄책감 없이 하세요. 고마워요.

QUESTION FROM SHAUMBRA 2 (a woman at the microphone): This is from a dear Shaumbra friend who can’t be here. She says, “I have been in chronic pain for nearly 30 years. Two years ago I started experiencing crippling back pain. I’ve had periods of improvement, but as soon as I start to get excited abut engaging in activities I love and resuming an active life, I get hit with more episodes of debilitating pain. I’m not really living anymore, just surviving. I recognize that I’ve been playing the role of victim and have gotten quite good at it. I feel ready to let go of this but it seems there are unconscious parts to me that are not all on board. The longer I am in this state, the harder it is to believe it will change. Please help me to understand how this pain and isolation is serving me and what it is I need to do to break out of this self-imposed prison and begin living again. Thank you.”

샴브라 2 질문(한 여인이 마이크를 잡고) : 이것은 이곳에 있을 수 없는 사랑하는 샴브라 친구의 것입니다. 그녀가 “나는 거의 30년 동안 만성적 고통에 있어 왔어요. 2년 전에 불구의 허리 통증을 체험하기 시작했어요. 나는 개선되는 시기가 있었습니다. 하지만 좋아하는 활동적인 일에 참여하고 활발한 삶에 다시 뛰어드는 것에 흥분하기 시작하자마자 쇠약하게 하는 고통의 많은 일들에 접하게 되었지요. 더 이상 살아가고, 생존하지 못하고 있어요. 나는 희생자 역할을 하고 있다고 인지하고 그것에 대단히 익숙해져 버렸습니다. 이것들을 보낼 준비가 되었다고 느끼지만 모든 것이 평평치 않은 나에게 무의식적 부분이 있는 것 같습니다. 내가 이 상태에 더 오래 있으면 있을수록 변화시킬 것이라는 믿음이 더욱 더 어렵습니다. 이 고통과 나에게 봉사하지 않는 것을 어찌 차단하고 이해할 지 도와주세요 그리고 내가 스스로 부과한 이 감옥을 벗어나고 다시 사는 것을 시작하기 위해 해야 할 필요가 있는 것은 무엇인지요. 감사합니다.”라고 말합니다.

TOBIAS: Albert.

토봐야스 : 알버트.

ALBERT EINSTEIN: Well, this is not as complicated as you might feel it is at this time. And very briefly I would tell you that first of all to begin what we’re going to call a witness protection program wherein every morning you wake up and you commit, after you say your beautiful “thank you for another day of miraculous life” and understand that even in your pain and your confinement to be alive and be experiencing this and having this to overcome is a beautiful miracle and that’s part of why you have come here – to overcome this. And then set your intention in that day that you are going to witness yourself and here is what I want you to look for. There are three specific human dimensions in conflict revolution, and to be able to, you know, just as if you looked inside your physical body – you have a heart, you have intestines, you have a liver – they all do different things.

알버트 아인쉬타인 : 좋아요, 이것은 이번에 당신이 느낄 수 있을 만큼 종료되지는 않습니다. 그리고 매우 간단하게, 무엇보다도 당신이 깨어나고 , 허용하는 매일 아침에 보호 프로그램의 증인을 요청해야하는 것을 시작할 것을 당신에게 말하고 싶습니다, 나중에 당신은 “기적같은 삶의 또 하나의 날에 감사한다”라고 당신의 아름다움에 말합니다 그리고 당신의 고통마져도, 그리고 살아 있다는 것과 이것을 체험하고 있고, 이것을 극복하려 하는 당신의 제한은 아름다운 기적이며, 당신이 이곳에 온 - 이것을 극복하기 위한 이유의 부분임을 이해합니다. 그리곤 그 같은 날에 당신의 의도를 당신이 스스로를 목격하려는 것에 두세요 그리고 이곳에는 내가 당신이 찾기 원하는 것이 있습니다. 충돌하는 변혁에는, 당신이 알듯이 할 수 있는 세 개의 특별한 인간 차원이 있습니다, 마치 당신이 자신의 물리적 몸 - 당신이 심장이 있고, 신경이 있고, 창자가 있습니다 - 안을 보았다면, 그것들이 모두 다른 일을 하고 있습니다.

So we want you to look at these three different things. And the first is emotion and the energy – that pure energy of emotion – that is moving through you. And to fully embrace that emotion, you do not need to have an intellectual reason as to why you feel bad. You only need to turn to yourself and feel and breathe. What a concept, hah? And to be able to in any given moment when you feel a pain or you feel an anger, to be able to turn inward and say, “You know what, I don’t need to construct a reason why I feel this. I need to have an intimate relationship with it.” All of it – anger, fear, sadness, pain – and to breathe it through you and move it. Move the energy.

그래서 우리는 당신이 이 세 개의 다른 것들을 살펴보길 원합니다. 그리고 첫 번째는 감정과 에너지 - 감정의 순수한 에너지 - 당신을 통해서 움직이고 있는 에너지입니다. 그 감정을 완전히 포옹하기 위해서는, 당신이 나쁜 것을 느끼려는 이유에 대해서 지적 이유를 가질 필요가 없습니다. 당신은 오직 스스로를 변화시킬 필요가 있습니다 그리고 느끼세요 그리고 숨쉬세요. 멋진 개념이죠, 하아? 그리고 당신이 고통이나 화남을 느끼는 어떤 주어진 순간에서 할 것은, 내적으로 전환해야 할 것과 말할 것은 “너는 알지 , 내가 이것을 느낄 이유를 구조화할 필요가 없어. 나는 그것과 진심어린 관계성이 필요해.”라고 말하는 것입니다. 모든 그것 - 화남, 두려움, 슬픔, 고통 - 과 여러분을 통해서 그것이 숨쉬도록 하기 위해서는 그것을 움직이세요. 에너지를 움직이세요.

Now the other thing you’re going to be looking for is the intellectual side of you. And these are all the messages, you know, ‘you can’t get over it,’ ‘it’s always going to be there,’ ‘I’m not worthy.’ There’s guilty messages. There’s all of this intellectual activity. And what we want you to do is, first of all, separate those two, and secondly, when you’re observing your intellectual messages and you see all of those self-defeating, intellectual frequencies telling you, you need to have a little argument with yourself, and you need to bring in the messages of the angelic realms that say, “You’re a miracle just sitting in the chair,” that you can do this, that you can heal yourself, that you’re going to heal yourself. You may not know how you’re going to do it, but you are going to do it and then you turn to your emotional frequencies and you breathe them through and this creates a space for your intuition.

지금 여러분이 찾으려하는 다른 것은 여러분의 지적 측면입니다. 그리고 이것들은 모든 메시지들입니다, 여러분이 알지요, ‘여러분이 그것을 극복할 수 없습니다,’ ‘그것은 항상 이곳에 있을 것입니다,’ ‘나는 가치 없다’ 라는 결점 있는 메시지들이 있습니다. 이 지적 활동에 관한 모든 것이 있습니다. 그리고 우리가 당신이 하기를 원하는 것은 무엇보다도 저 두 개를 분리하라는 것입니다, 두 번째로 당신이 자신의 지적 메시지를 고찰할 때 그리고 여러분이 그 같은 자멸적인 모든 것과 당신에게 말하는 자신의 지적인 잦음을 볼 때, 스스로를 약간은 비판할 필요가 있습니다, 그리고 여러분이 “여러분은 단지 의자에 앉아 있는 기적입니다”라고 말하는 천사 영역의 메시지를 가져올 필요가 있습니다, 여러분이 이것을 할 수 있고, 자신을 치유할 수 있고, 자신을 치유할 것이라는 것을 말하는 천사 영역의 메시지를 가져올 필요가 있습니다. 여러분이 그것을 해야하는 방식을 모를 수 있지만, 여러분이 그것을 해야할 것이고 그리곤 여러분이 자신의 감정적 잦은 빈도수를 전환하고 그것들이 흐르도록 숨쉬고 그러면 이것은 여러분의 직관을 향한 어떤 공간을 창조합니다.

And your intuition is always going to tell you a small declarative statement, and that’s how you’re going to know it’s intuition. It’s not going to explain why it wants you to rest. It’s only going to tell you “rest.” And then you’re going to watch your intellect say, “I can’t rest. I have so much to do.” And then you’re going to listen; it’s going to say, “Rest.” And then you’re going to say, “No, no, I can’t. That can’t be that simple.” And then you’re going to turn and it’s going to say, “Rest.” And pretty soon your intellect, if you’re bringing the voices of the angels and the angelic realms say, “You know what, maybe I should listen to that crazy old Jew and maybe I should rest.”

그리고 여러분의 직관은 항상 여러분에게 작은 평서적 진술을 할 것입니다, 그리고 그것은 직관임을 여러분이 알아야할 방식입니다. 여러분이 쉬기를 원하는 이유를 설명할 필요가 없는 것입니다. 그것은 단지 여러분에게 “편안함”을 말할 것입니다. 그리고 그때 여러분은 말할 겁니다 “아니오, 아니에요, 난 할 수 없어요, 그것은 그 단순함 일 수 없어요”[(역주 : 어찌 이리 토비와 같지,,아인쉬타인이 맞나,,아니면 진리는 같은 것이란 말인가!! 그렇지요] 그럼 여러분이 돌아설 것이고 “편안함”이라 말할 것이고 곧 바로 여러분의 지적인 것은, 만약 여러분이 천사들의 목소리를 듣고 , 천사영역에서 : 여러분이 알아야 할 것은 아마도 나는 미친 늙은 유대인에게 귀기울여야만 하고 아니면 아마도 나는 쉬어야 해“ 라고 말합니다.

And in this way, now you’re moving the emotional energy through you. You’re dealing with the intellectual messages and changing them into the positive powerful of the divine, and you’re creating a beautiful space for your intuitive to come through bringing balance to all three and then you will rest. And this is going to take you farther than you can imagine at this time.

그리고 이러한 방식에서, 지금 여러분은 여러분을 통한 감정적인 에너지를 움직이고 있습니다. 여러분은 지적인 메시지들을 취급하고, 신성한 긍정적 힘으로 그것을 변화시키고 있습니다, 그리고 여러분은 모든 세 개 속으로 균형을 가져오기 위한 자신의 직관을 위한 아름다운 공간을 창조하고 있습니다 그리곤 그때에 여러분이 쉴 것입니다. 이것은 여러분이 이 시간에 상상할 수 있는 것보다 여러분을 앞으로 데려갈 것입니다.

QUESTION FROM SHAUMBRA 3 (read from the Internet by Linda): Could you please give us some insights about France. Why do we seem to have a cult sect hunt going on here? Does France have a particular religious role that it’s taken on? I grew up hearing that it’s the elder daughter of the church – the Catholic Church – what does that mean? And do you know about the recent trip of our President to the Vatican to become a canon? And are you coming soon? I would really like to hear what you have to say on this.

샴브라 3 질문 (린다가 인터넷 질문을 읽음)

프랑스에 대한 어떤 성찰을 전할 수 있나요. 왜 그곳에서 계속해서 열광적 분파들이 사냥을 하는 것일까요? 책임 맏은 특별한 종교적 역할이 프랑스는 있는 건가요? 나는 교회 - 칼톨릭교 - 의 언니에게 들으면서 성장했는데 무슨 의미인가요? 그리고 당신은 우리 대통령의 최근 여행에서 바티칸에서 규범이 되려는 것에 대해서 알지요? 그리고 당신은 곧 온다고요? 당신이 이것에 대해 말해야만 하는 것을 정말로 듣고 싶어요.

TOBIAS: Indeed. Indeed. Now, as all of you know, Adamus has a great love for France, perhaps because of his great love for all those human indulgences that can be found there. But I, Tobias, I’ll give you my perspective. The energy of the church – the Catholic Church – has been so very deeply embedded in France’s history, in both its known history and its secret history. There were many – how to say – type of rites and ceremonies that were done there in times that were perilous to the church for the long term preservation. Now these were types of ceremonies or secret gatherings that were done there, and very, very firmly rooted in energy of the Catholic Church in France.

토봐야스 : 그럼요. 그럼요. 지금, 모든 여러분이 알듯, 아다무스는 프랑스에 대해 커다란 사랑이 있습니다, 아마도 그의 커다란 사랑은 그곳에서 발견될 수 있는 모든 그 인간들의 너그러움 때문입니다. 하지만 나, 토봐야스는 나의 견해를 전합니다. 교회, 칼톨릭의 에너지는 프랑스 역사에 매우 깊게 각인되었습니다, 자체의 알려진 역사와 비밀스런 역사 둘 다에서 말이죠. 어찌 말할까요 많은 형태의 의식과 오랜 기간 보존된 교회에서 위험했던 시대에서 행해진 의식행사가 있습니다. 지금 이것들이 그곳에서 행해지는 의식과 비밀 모임이 있었습니다. 그리고 프랑스에는 칼톨릭 교회의 에너지가 매우 매우 견고하게 뿌리박혀 있습니다.

So many, many centuries ago if it was wiped out in other countries or if Rome itself would fall, if the Vatican would no longer be located in the lands of which you now call Italy, that it would always have a reemergence in the place of France. So this very deeply rooted energy is still strongly at work there and this is causing the type of reactions that you see – the government, many of the leaders, those in control – literally trying to keep out any outside energy.

그 많은 세기들 전에 만약 그것이 다른 나라에서 청소되었거나 로마 자체에서 무너졌다면, 바티칸이 여러분이 지금 이탈리아로 부르는 땅에서 더 이상 자리잡지 못했다면, 그것은 프랑스의 땅에서 항상 재엮음되었을 겁니다. 그래서 이 매우 깊게 뿌리박힌 에너지는 매우 강하게 그곳에서 작동중입니다 그리고 이것은 여러분이 보고 있는 - 정부, 많은 지도자들, 통제속에 그것들이 - 글자 그대로 어떤 외부적 에너지를 간직하려 애쓰면서 반응의 형태로 일어납니다.

Now, we all know this doesn’t work. When you control or suppress an energy, it literally builds up its own type of pressure and it’s got to blow sooner or later. We’re not making a prediction here, we’re stating a fact. (Tobias chuckles) But that anytime there is control or suppression or any of these other types of energies, something will happen. It can happen in the Earth itself, as you see so often around the world. Look at places where there are earthquakes. They are hitting in places where energy has been suppressed or distorted.

지금, 우리 모두가 이것이 움직이지 않는다고 알지요. 여러분이 통제하거나 하나의 에너지를 억누르면, 그것은 문자 그대로 자체의 압력으로 분출하고 곧 또는 나중에 터질 겁니다. 여기서 우리가 예언하는 것이 아닙니다, 사실을 말하는 거지요(토봐야스 킬킬됨) 하지만 통제 또는 압박이 있는 어떤 시간이나 이 같은 다른 형태의 에너지, 어떤 일들은 발생합니다. 그 일은 지구 자체에서 발생할 수 있고, 여러분이 세상을 종종 보는 것처럼. 지진들이 있는 장소를 살펴보세요. 그것들은 에너지가 억눌리거나 왜곡된 장소들에서 부딪치고 있습니다.

It could hit in some type of more human-related activities – bombings, riots, things like these. Again, we’re not making predictions, but we’re just seeing how the energy runs and at some point, this old, very embedded energy of the Catholic Church will need to move on, to let itself out of its very tied-up structure and to become part of the new consciousness of Earth. Thank you.

그것은 더 많은 인간들이 - 활동과 관련하여 - 폭탄, 소요, 이 같은 일들의 어떤 형태로 나타날 수 있습니다. 다시 , 우리는 예언을 하는 것이 아니지만, 에너지가 움직이는 방식을 단지 이해하고 있고 어떤 면에서, 이 낡고, 매우 각인된 칼톨릭 에너지는 움직이고 , 그것의 매우 조여진 구조에서 벗어나고, 지구의 새로운 의식의 부분이 될 필요가 있을 것입니다. 감사합니다.

QUESTION FROM SHAUMBRA 4 (a woman at the microphone): Hello Tobias and Mr. Einstein. I’m going to try to give you a coherent explanation about something that happened a couple of weeks ago that’s just been amazing.

샴브라 4 질문 ( 한 여인이 마이크를 잡고): 안녕하세요 토봐야스 그리고 아인스타인씨. 나는 몇 주 전에 일어났던 단지 놀라운 어떤 것에 대한 조리 있는 설명을 전하려 합니다

I was working with a facilitator to open up the heart energy and discovered that there were eight generations of ancestors hooked into my heart. So we worked on clearing them and as we did, when we released them, I felt my heart expand and got as big as the Earth and then it got as big as the universe, and it became a little hard to handle.

나는 가슴의 에너지를 열기 위해 한 촉진자와 작업했고 나의 가슴에 매달린 조상의 8세대가 있다는 것을 발견했습니다. 그래서 우리는 그들을 명료히 하는 것을 작업했고 우리가 했던 것처럼, 우리가 그들을 놓아 줄 때, 나의 가슴이 확장하는 것을 느꼈고 , 지구만큼 커다란 것을 얻었습니다. 그리곤 그것은 우주만큼 커다란 곳이었고 그것은 조정하기 다소 힘들었습니다.

And then all of a sudden I connected to – I don’t know what the energy was – but it felt like it was the creation energy of some sort, and it was the most unbelievable feeling. And everywhere I looked, it was, and everything I saw, it was. Oh god, I sound like a cliché, don’t I? (she chuckles). And it was the most unbelievable feeling. And I kept trying to define what the emotion or the feeling was, and I couldn’t. And I said, “Well is this God?” And it was like, no, because if you give it a name and there’s a line where it’s God and where you aren’t, and there was nothing that it wasn’t. I mean, it was everything. And so I saw this ocean and then we’re all floating in it and these little ice cubes with arms and legs and we’re all thinking we’re different and we’re out in the ocean and this magnificence ocean of potentials that we can pull everything in from. It was so powerful.

그리고 갑작스럽게 나는 - 에너지가 존재했다는 것을 알지 못하는 - 에너지와 연결되었지만 그것은 어떤 종류의 창조 에너지 였던 것처럼 느꼈고 , 그것이 가장 믿을 수 없는 느낌이었습니다. 내가 보았던 모든 곳에서 그것이 있었고, 보았던 모든 것은 그것이 존재했습니다. 오 신이여, 나는 판에 박은 말을 하죠, 아닌가요?(그녀가 낄낄됨). 그리고 그것은 가장 믿기지 않는 감정이었습니다. 나는 그 감정 또는 그 느낌 이었던 것을 정의하려 애쓰고 있습니다, 그리고 나는 할 수 없어요. 나는 “음 이 신인가요?”라고 말했고 그것과 같은 것이었고, 아니요, 만약 당신이 그것에 이름을 붙인다면요, 그것이 신이었던 선이 있던 그리고 그곳에 여러분이 없었지요, 그리고 존재하지 않았던 것은 아무 것도 없었습니다. 말하려는 것은 그것은 모든 것이었지요. 그리고 나는 이 대양을 보았습니다 그리고 우리 모두가 그 안에서 떠다니고 있었지요, 팔과 다리로 이 작은 얼음 조각들과 우리가 다르다고 모두가 생각하고 있는 것과 우리가 이 대양 모든 것으로부터 들여오는 것을 당길 수 있는 이 웅장한 잠재적 대양밖에 있었습니다. 그것은 매우 강력했습니다.

So when I got home I spent three days crying, didn’t know if I was going to be normal, (laughter) drove down the street – I mean I’d eat and I’d cry. I’d wake and I’d cry, pee and I’d cry (more laughter) – I drove down the street and you look at the people and you’d love them with a sense that I couldn’t even explain, because there was no judgment in this energy. And that energy held like the murderer and the murdered, and it didn’t care what you did with it. All it cared was that you created with it. And so I was at the gas station and this guy was pumping gas next to me, and I looked at him and I go, “Oh my god, I could hug you and tell you we’re all one!” (laughter) And then my sister says, “You didn’t do that, did you?” And I go, “No.” So if you have any input on this thing and the whole routine I would be grateful. Thank you.

그래서 난 고향에 도착했을 때 3일을 울면서 보냈습니다, 내가 정상이었는지 알지 못합니다,(웃음) 그 거리 - 나는 먹고 울었다는 것을 말합니다, 나는 흔들리고 울었고, 오줌싸고 울었지요(많은 웃음) - 로 떨어졌습니다. 그리고 여러분이 사람들을 살펴보고 설명할 수 없는 하나의 감각으로 그들을 사랑합니다, 이 에너지에는 판단이 없기 때문입니다. 그 에너지는 살인자들처럼 붙잡았고 살인자들입니다, 그것은 여러분이 그것과 했던 것을 돌보지 않았습니다. 모든 그것이 돌보았던 것은 여러분이 그것으로 창조했던 것이었지요. 그리고 난 주유소 옆에 있었고 이 녀석은 내 곁에서 가스를 주입하고 있었습니다, 난 그를 보았고 움직였습니다, “오, 나의 신, 난 당신을 포옹할 수 있어요 그리고 우리가 모두 하나임을 말할 수 있어요!”(웃음) 그리곤 나의 동생이 말합니다, “여러분이 그것을 하지 못합니다, 그렇지요” 그래서 내가 움직입니다, “아니오” 만약 여러분이 이 일에 대해서 어떤 투입을 하면 전체 과정은 내가 감사할 것입니다. 감사합니다.

ALBERT EINSTEIN: Well, I would love to give you a short lesson in physics of the New Energy and this will explain everything – my Unified Field Theory is indeed the theory of everything – but the way that you are able to perceive yourself is that you are a particle. I have called it a ‘compilation of consciousness,’ and that compilation of consciousness exists in, quite literally, the center of the Earth, which is, quite literally, where creation begins for this universe. And your compilation of consciousness has the same energetic field as the planet, and it is scalable. So that in the center of the Earth it’s one compilation and it can expand to fit the universe. And for you, or any other human, the light of compassion hits that compilation and it sends out a gravitational wave with reflections of that compilation.

알버트 아인쉬타인 : 음, 나는 새로운 에너지의 물리학에서 짧은 수업을 전하게 되어 기쁘고 , 이것 모든 것 - 나의 불확신한 장(Unified Field Theory)은 진정으로 모든 것의 이론입니다 - 을 설명할 것입니다 그러나 여러분 자신을 받아들일 수 있는 그 방식은 여러분이 어떤 부분이라는 것입니다. 나는 그것을 ‘의식의 엮음’이라 부릅니다, 그 의식의 엮음은 바로 문자 그대로 지구의 중심에 존재합니다, 그리고 지구는 바로 문자 그대로 창조는 이 우주를 위해 시작한 곳입니다. 그리고 여러분의 의식의 엮음은 행성으로서 똑 같은 에너지적 장을 소유합니다, 그리고 그것은 측정될 수 있습니다. 지구의 중심에서 의식의 엮음이 하나의 실현이 되기 위해서, 그리고 의식 엮음이 우주에 적합하게 확장할 수 있습니다. 그리고 여러분을 위해서, 또한 어떤 다른 인간을 위해서, 컴패션의 빛은 그 의식의 엮음을 건드리고 컴패션은 그 엮음의 반응으로 통합의 물결을 내보냅니다.

Now your particular slice of that wave has your compilations and, of course, compilations for the entire planet. So you’ve got the compilations for the chairs and the trees and the oceans and the murderers and the murders and all of that, but your particular reflections of compilations are what make up you. And within that there are the three human dimensions, the first one being emotion. It’s the first degree of separation from the Source is all that heart energy. And this runs to the surface of the planet, it creates your physical body, it fills you up with that consciousness of you, the mathematic contained in your compilation that make you, you. It goes on to the edge of the electromagnetic domain of the Earth, and it goes back down literally into the top of the North Pole and back down. And this continual movement of energy is the string that scientists are beginning to perceive at such a quantum level, but it’s also expandable to the size of the planet. It’s expandable to the universe.

지금 그 흐름인 여러분의 특별한 조각은 자신의 엮음을 갖습니다, 물론, 전체 행성을 위한 엮음입니다. 그래서 여러분이 의자와 나무들, 대양들과 살인자들과 그 모든 것을 위해 엮습니다, 하지만 엮음의 특별한 반영은 여러분을 만드는 것입니다. 그 안에는 세명의 인간 차원이 있습니다, 첫째는 인간 존재의 감정입니다. 그것은 근원에서 분리된 최초의 차원으로 가슴에너지의 모든 것입니다. 그리고 이것은 행성의 표면으로 움직입니다, 그것은 여러분의 몸을 창조합니다, 그것은 여러분을 떠올려 의식으로 채웁니다, 수학은 여러분, 여러분을 만드는 엮음을 포함시켰습니다. 그것은 지구의 전자적 범주의 끝자락으로 움직입니다, 그리곤 그것은 글자 그대로 북극 정상으로 내려가고 내려갑니다. 이 계속된 에너지의 움직임은 과학자들이 바로 그 양자 수준으로 받아들이기 시작하는 것입니다, 그러나 양자 수준은 행성의 크기로 또한 확장할 수 있습니다. 양자수준은 우주로 확장할 수 있습니다.

So you open up your heart energy and you end up in the center of creation with everything and all potential. You still have your identity but you’re also there with every single other mathematical compilation of oceans, and that ocean that you saw with all those little ice cubes, those were all the other little compilations, and there was judgment. There was only potential. And you could see that this person, this compilation had been a murderer and also had been murdered. You saw all of that. You expanded to the corners of the universe and you expanded your consciousness to where all of those pieces of your reflected compilation on that huge wave all started to communicate with themselves. And that wholeness and that master stroke of expansion of moving your energy and being aware of it was the beginning of quite an amazing journey for you. So does that give you some idea of what you’ve done? (laughter)

여러분이 가슴의 에너지를 열고 모든 것과 모든 잠재성과 창조의 중심에서 마칩니다. 여러분이 여전히 자신의 정체성을 갖지만 또한 여러분이 모든 하나의 다른 수학적 대양의 엮음으로 그곳에 존재합니다. 여러분이 모든 그 작은 얼음 조각을 보았던 그 대양은, 그것들은 다른 작은 엮음의 모든 것이었습니다, 그리고 판단이 있었습니다. 여러분이 우주에 구석으로 확장했습니다 그리고 여러분이 거대한 흐름위로 여러분의 반영된 엮음의 모든 그 조각들로 여러분의 의식을 확장했던 것은 그 자체들로 의사소통하기 시작했습니다. 그리고 그 전체성과 그 마스터는 여러분의 에너지를 움직이는 확장을 건드렸습니다 그리고 그것에 대한 존재의 자각은 바로 여러분을 위한 놀라운 여정의 시작이었습니다. 그래서 그것은 여러분이 해낸 어떤 아이디어를 전한 것이었습니다(웃음)

SHAUMBRA 4: Thank you.

샴브라 4 : 고맙습니다

TOBIAS: I’d like to add a note on this. Albert, you have such a way with words, indeed.

토봐야스 : 나는 이것에 하나의 주목할 것을 첨부하고 싶군요. 알버트, 당신은 말들로 그 방식을 취했지요, 정말로.

ALBERT EINSTEIN: Thank you.

알버트 아인쉬타인 : 감사합니다.

TOBIAS: And indeed, one addition to this. After experiencing something like this, there is a desire on the human aspect part of you to want to experience it again and again and again. It felt something that was true and sweet. It felt something that was honest and very open. The human will try to grab back onto that, and when it finds that it can’t demand that experience to come back again, because the experience was so true and genuine the human aspect gets angry, it gets depressed and it feels smaller than ever before, because it has felt the grandness of who you are, but it hasn’t felt the grandness of its own self.

토봐야스 : 그리고 진정, 이것에 하나를 첨부합니다. 어떤 것을 체험한 후에 이것을 좋아합니다, 여러분이 그것을 반복하고 반복해서 체험하길 원하는 것은 인간 국면 부분에 대한 욕망입니다. 그것은 진실하고 달콤한 어떤 것을 느꼈습니다. 그것은 정직했던 어떤 것이고 매우 열렸습니다. 인간은 그것으로 돌아와 움켜쥐려 애쓸 것입니다, 그리고 그것이 다시 돌아오도록 체험을 요구할 수 없는 것을 발견할 순간입니다, 체험은 매우 진실하고 인간 국면을 화나게 하는 진짜이기 때문입니다. 그것은 압박받아서 이전의 것보다 더 작게 느낍니다. 왜냐하면 여러분 존재의 웅장함을 느꼈기 때문입니다, 하지만 그것이 자체의 자아에 관한 웅장함을 느끼지 못했습니다

So as you’ve already felt, and you and I have talked about this, do not try to recreate the experience. Give thanks that it was there, give thanks that you created an open and clear pathway for the true self and the true spirit to experience itself. Don’t try to long or desire for that experience, because it will come back naturally in its own time, in its own way. Talk to your human aspect, that part of you that is very focused in this 3D world, and assure it that it is all part of you and that it does not need to try to artificially recreate it. Thank you.

그래서 당신이 이미 느꼈던 것처럼, 당신과 내가 이것에 대해 말했지요, 체험을 재창조하려고 애쓰지 마세요. 그곳에 있었던 것에 감사하세요, 하나의 열림을 창조했던 것에 감사하세요 그리고 진실한 자아를 위한 경로를 투명하게 하세요 그리고 자체의 체험을 한 진실한 영을 명료히 하세요. 갈망하려고 애쓰지 마세요 또한 체험하려 욕망을 갖지 마세요, 왜냐하면 그것 자체의 시간에서, 그것 자체의 방식에서 자연스럽게 되돌아 올 것이기 때문입니다. 여러분의 인간 국면과 이야기 하세요, 이 3차원 세상에서 매우 집중된 여러분의 그 부분과 이야기 하세요, 그리고 그것이 여러분의 모든 부분이고 그것을 인위적으로 재창조할 필요가 없다는 것을 분명히 하세요. 감사합니다.

SHAUMBRA 4: Thank you.

샴브라 4 : 감사합니다

QUESTION FROM SHAUMBRA 5 (a woman at the microphone): I have two short questions. What is the name that you know me by, Tobias?

샴브라 5 (한 여인이 마이크를 잡고) 두 개의 짧은 질문이 있습니다. 당신은 내 곁에 있는 것을 아는 데 그 이름이 뭐죠, 토봐야스?

TOBIAS: Well, as we’ve told others who have asked the same question, first of all, we could not possibly pronounce that name. English – and any human language – is very, very limited. It would be a vibration. The closest we could do is to try to sing it out and with this voice of Cauldre we’re not going to try that. You would be so disappointed. It would – bauh-h-h-h – sound like … (much laughter at the noise Tobias makes)

토봐야스 : 글쎄요, 우리가 똑 같은 질문을 한 다른이들에게 말했듯이, 우선 우리가 그 이름을 언급할 필요가 없습니다. 영어는 -어떤 인간의 언어- 매우 매우 제한적입니다. 그것은 하나의 진동일 것입니다. 가장 근접한 우리가 할 수 있는 것은 그것이 노래하도록 하는 것이고 콜드레의 목소리로 우리가 그것을 시도하지 않는 다는 것입니다. 당신이 매우 실망스럽지요. 그것은 뭐랄까요 - 바흐-ㅎ-ㅎ-ㅎ- 같은 소릴 겁니다...(토봐야스가 일으키는 잡음에 많은 웃음)

ALBERT EINSTEIN: And don’t look at me Tobias.

알버트 아인쉬타안 : 그리고 나를 토봐야스로 바라보지 마세요.

TOBIAS: (chuckling) But actually we have always told Shaumbra it would be like unwrapping your Christmas present if we told you your spirit name. Spirit names are a funny thing – or names we know you by – they change constantly. And when you’re born a human you have a name like Tobias and that name sticks with you for the entire time you’re in that incarnation. It is very different on the spirit side because it is constantly changing. You’d almost have to perceive it like many, many, many musical notes combining together, and every time you shift or change your consciousness, those notes change. So it is difficult to define it.

토봐야스 : (낄낄대며) 그러나 실제로 우리가 항상 샴브라에게 말했지요 , 그것은 만약 우리가 여러분의 영적 이름을 말했다면 그것은 여러분의 크리스마스 선물을 풀어보는 것 같은 것이라 했습니다. 영적 이름은 재밌는 것 - 또는 여러분 곁에 알 고있는 이름들은 - 인데 그것들은 계속해서 변화합니다. 그리고 여러분이 인간으로 태어날 때 토봐야스 같은 하나의 이름을 갖고 그 육화에 있는 전체 시간동안 여러분과 고정된 바로 그 이름과 갖습니다. 영적 측면에서 그것은 매우 다릅니다, 왜냐하면 그것이 계속적으로 변화하기 때문이죠. 여러분이 그 많은 음악 기록처럼 함께 조합하는 그것을 항상 받아들여야 할 것이고, 매 시간 여러분의 의식이 전환하고 변화합니다, 그 기록들이 변화합니다. 그래서 그것을 정의하기란 어렵습니다.

The other part of this is we would ask you to sense that name for yourself. The dear Shaumbra who just discussed her experience about this cosmic consciousness felt her name. She didn’t hear it. She felt it. She knew it. She knew who she was. So we’re going to invite you to feel that same thing for yourself rather than us speaking. So, sorry.

이것에 대한 다른 부분은 우리가 자신을 위해서 그 이름을 여러분이 감지할 것을 요청해야 합니다. 이 우주적 의식에 대해서 그녀의 체험을 막 논의했던 사랑하는 샴브라는 그녀의 이름을 느꼈습니다. 그녀는 그것을 듣지 못했습니다. 그녀는 그것을 느꼈습니다. 그것을 알았지요. 그녀는 자신 이었던 것을 알았지요. 그래서 우리가 말하는 것보다 자신을 위한 똑 같은 것을 여러분이 느끼도록 초대하는 것입니다. 정말 미얀해요

SHAUMBRA 5: And I’m starting up a business of my own. Is there any comment or suggestion about it?

샴브라 5 : 그리고 나는 나의 사업을 시작하고 있습니다, 그것에 관한 언급할 것과 제안이 있나요?

TOBIAS: Al?

토봐야스 : 알?

ALBERT EINSTEIN: Well we would say that in building businesses in the New Energy, it’s so very important to keep them simple. Now, granted e = mc2 is about as simple as you can get for that broad a concept – and I don’t mean to always be dragging this little formula into every answer – but to keep it simple. In this day and age, you know, there is this term ‘outsourcing.’ So don’t get over-ladened with layers of administration. Keep your focus on, as simply as you can, what is it that you are wishing to actually do – that’s one part of your business, what you actually do – and then there’s the other part is how you’re going to create a structure with which to do that. And sometimes those are two completely different things. But we would say as simple as humanly possible, and to also, in your growth process, let yourself outgrow things before you get ... it’s good to dream as big as you can, but until you actually have the concrete resources, let yourself outgrow things. Let that be your biggest dilemma rather than trying to go really big and then grow into it. And that will help you a lot with what you’re doing.

알버트 아인쉬타인 : 음 새로운에너지에서 사업을 만들 것을 말하는데요, 그것을 단순히 유지해 가는 것이 대단히 중요합니다. 지금, 에너지는 질량에 속도의 제곱을 곱한 것과 같다는 것을 얻는 것은 개념이 넓어지는 것 - 이 작은 공식을 항상 모든 답변으로 이끄는 것을 내가 말하지는 않았습니다 -을 얻을 수 있는 것 만큼 단순한 것에 관한 것입니다. 그러나 그것을 단순히 유지하세요. 오늘과 시간속에서, 당신이 알듯, 이 시기에 ‘외부적 지원’이 있습니다. 관리적 층들로 책임 많은 것들로 극복하려 마세요. 당신의 집중을 유지하세요, 할 수 있는 만큼 단순하세요, 진실로 행하려는 - 그것은 사업에 관한 한 부분, 진실로 당신이 하려는 것의 부분입니다 - 바램은 무엇인가요, 그리고 다른 부분이 있는 것은 어떻게 그 하려하는 것으로 하나의 구조를 만들려 하나요. 때때로 그것들은 두 개의 완전히 다른 일입니다. 하지만 우리가 인간의 할 수 있는 만큼 단순히 말합니다, 여러분의 성장 과정에서 자신이 얻기 전에 일들이 외부에서 성장하게 하세요....할 수 있는 만큼 커다란 꿈을 갖는 것은 좋습니다, 그러나 진실로 커다랗게 움직이려 애쓰는 것보다 여러분의 가장 커다란 딜레마에 존재하세요 그리고 그 때에 그 것이 성장합니다. 그리고 그것은 행하고 있는 것과 더불어 더 많은 것을 도울 것입니다.

SHAUMBRA 5: Thank you.

샴브라 5 : 감사합니다.

QUESTION FROM SHAUMBRA 6 (a woman at the microphone): Okay, leave it to me to ask this wonderful question, your favorite subject, Tobias – sex.

샴브라 6 (한 여인이 마이크를 잡고) : 좋아요, 이 아름다운 질문, 당신이 가장 좋아하는 주제죠, 토봐야스, 섹스에 대해 질문하게 해 주세요.

TOBIAS: So today I have ex-wives and sex! (laughter)

토봐야스 : 그래요 오늘 나는 전처들이 있고 섹스를 했습니다(웃음)

SHAUMBRA 6: Can you just talk a little bit about how the sexual energy virus materials (referring to Tobias’ Sexual Energies School) is sort of expanding. I felt it’s kind of in a new way, so I thought maybe you would have a little perspective on that for us today.

샴브라 6 : 섹스 에너지 바이러스 자료(토봐야스의 성 에너지 수업을 언급하면서)를 어찌 확장하는 지에 대해 말해 줄 수 있나요. 나는 새로운 방식에서 그 종류를 느꼈는데 그래서 나는 아마도 당신이 오늘 우리를 위한 조금은 전망적 견해가 있다고 생각했습니다.

TOBIAS: I would ask you for clarity here because it’s such a broad topic – expanding as a ...

토봐야스 : 나는 당신이 여기서 투명해 질 것을 요청하고 싶은데요, 왜냐면 그것은 매우 넓은 주제이고 - ...로서 확대하는...

SHAUMBRA 6: Okay, I’ll tell you. I see a division between people – SES people, non-SES people – and in my heart I know that’s just an illusion. So I was curious as to how we were going to be bringing that a little bit more to the public in that sense.

샴브라 6 : 좋아요, 나는 당신에게 말합니다. 사람 사이에 하나의 구분을 봅니다 - 성 에너지 수업을 받은 사람과 그렇지 않은 사람 - 그리고 나의 가슴에서 그것이 단지 환상임을 알지요. 그래서 나는 우리가 어찌 그 감각에서 공공성을 더 많이 가져오는 지에 대해서 호기심이 많았습니다.

TOBIAS: Very naturally, actually. There are some who are very willing and open to hear it and for them there will be teachers that come to them. Others do not want to hear it, because in understanding the nature of sexual energy virus and sexual energy abuse, it requires one to take total responsibility for themselves as both a victim and an abuser. And it requires – perhaps even more difficult – it requires them to love themselves.

토봐야스 : 매우 자연스럽게, 사실적으로. 매우 그것을 기꺼이 열려서 들으려는 사람들이 있고 그들에게는 다가서는 선생들이 있을 겁니다. 다른 이들이 그것을 듣기를 원치 않습니다, 왜냐하면 성 에너지 바이러스의 성질을 이해하고 그것을 남용하기 때문입니다. 그것은 사람이 희생자와 남용자 양쪽 측면으로서 그들 자신을 총체적으로 책임 질 것을 요구합니다. 그리고 그것은 요구하는데 - 아마도 더 많은 어려움 까지도 - 그것은 그들이 자신을 사랑하는 것을 요구합니다.

There are many who will go very intellectual with the sexual energies materials as we have presented them, and quite frankly, that will cause a greater proliferation of the virus itself. So the ones that we are looking for are not the ones who are going to get tied up in their head with the analysis, with the debate, but understanding that just as you can have a virus in the physical reality, you can also have viruses in consciousness – and they happen all the time – and that the solution or the evolution of this goes back to the love of oneself. Those are two messages that many people do not want to hear.

우리가 그들에게 말했듯이 성 에너지 자료들로 매우 지적으로 움직일 많은 이들이 있습니다, 매우 단순하게 말하면, 그것은 바이러스 자체의 더 커다란 증가를 일으킵니다. 그래서 우리가 찾고 있는 사람들은 머리로 분석하고 논쟁으로 묶여 지는 사람들이 아닙니다, 그러나 당신이 물질 현실에서 바이러스가 있을 수 있는 것처럼 이해하는 것은, 당신이 또한 의식 - 그것들은 항상 발생합니다 -에서 바이러스가 있을 수 있습니다, 그리고 이것에 대한 그 해법과 진보는 자신에 대한 사람으로 돌아갑니다. 그것들은 많은 사람이 듣기를 원치 않는다는 두 개의 메시지입니다.

Sexual energies workshop was not designed for the many. It was designed for the few who are interested in truly understanding the most sacred of all, what you would call, energies or consciousness of all, and that is the love of self.

성 에너지 워크샵은 많은 이들을 위해서 설계되지 않았습니다. 그것은 가장 신성한 모든 것, 이른바, 에너지 또는 모든 것에 관한 의식을 진실로 이해하는 것에 관심있는 소수를 위해 설계되었습니다, 그리고 그것은 자아에 대한 사랑입니다.

LINDA: I have a quick question to add to that.

린다 : 그것에 첨부할 질문이 있어요.

TOBIAS: Indeed.

토봐야스 : 그래요.

LINDA: A number of the teachers have asked is there some kind of a follow-up to this or a follow-up for the teachers? Is there something more that’s happening as these classes are being presented that should be addressed?

린다 : 많은 교사들이 묻는 것은 그것에는 이것에 따라 나오는, 선생들에게 참여하는 어떤 부분이 있다는 것입니다? 이 수업들이 언급 되고 제공 되는 것처럼 일어나는 더 많은 것이 있는 건가요?

TOBIAS: Indeed there is, and I have a very … I hate to say this darling, but I have a very busy schedule for you and Cauldre. I didn’t want to break it to you up until now. (laughter)

토봐야스 : 그래요 있습니다, 그리고 나는 정말로 있는데...이 사랑하는 이를 말하는 것이 싫습니다, 하지만 나는 당신과 콜드레를 위한 매우 바쁜 스케줄이 있어요. 지금까지 나는 당신이 그것을 펑크내는 것을 원치 않았습니다.(웃음)

LINDA: Surprise!

린다 : 웃기지 말아요!

ALBERT EINSTEIN: And he wonders why he has trouble with his wives! (much laughter from audience and Tobias)

알버트 아인쉬타인 : 그리고 그는 왜 그가 아내들과 갈등이 있는 지 궁금합니다(많은 웃음)

TOBIAS: From them I learned about the sexual energy virus! (more laughter) There is indeed follow-up work to it, and we won’t get into those details. But to me it is the most important work that I have done with Shaumbra. It is the most – how to say – it goes the deepest. And it is also the work that I as Sam will return to.

토봐야스 : 그녀들로부터 나는 성 에너지 바이러스에 대해서 배웠습니다!(웃음) 정말로 그것에 이어지는 일이 있습니다, 그리고 우리가 그것들의 상세함으로 나가진 않을 것입니다. 그러나 나에게 그것은 샴브라와 함께 해낸 가장 중요한 일입니다. 뭐랄까요, 가장 중요하고 가장 깊이 움직였던 것입니다. 그리고 그것은 또한 샘으로서 내가 되돌아가는 일입니다.

LINDA: And how does Aspectology relate to all that?

린다 : 그리고 어떻게 국면학이 모든 그것과 관련있나요?

TOBIAS: They are very closely – the question is about this aspects and sexual energies workshops – they are very closely related. I don’t want to get into a comparison chart here right now but we’ll come back to that question later. They are different in many respects but very, very similar, and of course the two that are closest to my heart. I know Saint-Germain has the wonderful DreamWalker series but there was several things I wanted to do before I actually return back to Earth. One was sexual energies and the other was Aspectology.

토봐야스 : 그것들은 매우밀접하게 - 질문은 이 국면들과 성 에너지 워크샵에 관한 것이죠 - 관련됩니다. 이곳에서 지금 대조하는 목록으로 들어가는 것을 원치 않아요, 하지만 우리가 나중에 이 질문으로 돌아갑니다. 그것들은 많은 국면들과 다르지만 매우매우 밀접합니다, 그리고 물론 그 두 개는 나의 가슴에서 가장 가까운 것입니다. 성 저메인이 아름다운 드림워커 시리즈가 있다는 것을 알지만 내가 사실상 지구로 돌아가기 전에 할 것을 원했던 몇 가지 일이 있었습니다. 하나는 성 에너지였고 다른 것은 국면학 이었습니다.

LINDA: Thank you.

린다 : 감사합니다

QUESTION FROM SHAUMBRA 7 (a woman at the microphone): I work as a medical sign language interpreter, and I’m working with patients in physical and mental challenges and crisis. And following your instructions – Saint-Germain’s instructions – of diving in to people’s lives and experiences and feeling, I started to do that and practice, which normally as an interpreter I keep the wall around me to not be effected.

샴브라 7 질문 ( 한 여인이 마이크를 잡고) 나는 의학 부호 언어 번역가로서 일합니다, 그리고 나는 육체적 정신적 도전과 위험한 고비에 있는 환자들과 일합니다. 사람의 삶과 체험, 감정들에 뛰어들라는(역주 : 느껴보라는 안내를 의미하는 듯) 당신의 안내 - 성 저메인의 안내 - 를 따르면서 나는 그것을 시작 했고 훈련했지요, 그리고 그것은 통역가로서 나는 효과적이지 않은 내 주변에 벽을 세웁니다.

So I’ve done that recently a few times, and I’ve had some very moving experiences receiving intuitive knowledge of the patient and what really the core of their issue is. Recently, with a young teenager in a locked down psych unit, who is just the most anger I’ve ever experienced, when I dove in there and felt and then just knew. I could see where it was coming from. But everyone around and his parents and the staff and all these professionals cannot figure out what to do and how to handle it. Well, I was so overwhelmed by the experience where I ... I mean, what was I supposed to do? I do not know how to handle the information because in my role as an interpreter I’m not allowed to just step forward and say, “Hey, wait a minute. I know this.” And then what am I doing this for? Why do I receive this information then? So Tobias, where is this going? What’s the next step? You know, what’s the process? Why am I receiving this?

나는 최근에 몇 번 그것을 해봤고, 환자의 직관적 지식을 알아내는 매우 감동적 체험을 했습니다 그리고 그들의 이슈의 핵심적 이슈가 존재했습니다. 최근에 정신 부분에서 매우 떨어진 10대 소년은, 내가 체험한 가장 분노가 많은 아이였습니다, 그곳으로 뛰어들었고, 느꼈고, 다닞 알았습니다. 나는 그것이 내게 나오는 것을 볼 수 있었지요. 하지만 주변 사람과 부모들과 직원과 모든 이 전문가들은 무엇을 할 지, 그것을 어찌 다룰 지 설명할 수 없었습니다. 그래서 나는 말할 수 있는 체험으로 매우 압도 되었고...내가 무엇을 하려하는 가요? 정보를 어찌 다룰 지 알지 못합니다 왜냐면 내 역할에서 통역가로서 단지 앞으로 진보하는 것을 허락지 않았고 그리곤 “이봐, 기다려. 난 이것을 알아”라고 말하기 때문입니다. 그런