하우 갓 웍스 위드 휴머니티  

번역: 얼쑤

(산새님의 수고로 그동안 참 많은 공부를 새롭게 해 왔습니다..여러분의 노고에 힘도 많이 얻었고요...얼쑤가 못하는 영어로 땀좀 흘리면서 많은 축복을 받았습니다...미흡한 곳은 적절히 너머가시고 즐거운 노래들 부르시기 바랍니다)

CHANNELLING
"Kryon in Manhattan - 2007"

This live channelling was Given in New York City, NY
March 10, 2007

To help the reader, this channelling has been rechannelled [by Lee and Kryon] and added onto to provide even clearer understanding. Often what happens live, has implied energy within it, which carries a kind of communication that the printed page does not. So enjoy this enhanced message given in downtown Manhattan in Early March 2007.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greetings, dear ones, I am Kryon of Magnetic Service.

안녕하세요, 친애하는 인류여. 크라이언입니다

Impossible! Some would say that such a thing could not be, that you would assemble in a place like this and a Human Being would sit in a chair, and in would come energies from the other side of the veil. Well, I don't expect you to believe that. Instead of belief, why not experience the proof? Why don't you instead feel the love that is pouring into this sweet, sweet place? Instead of the words, why don't you just honor the fact that God is here? And then for these few moments of teaching and explanation, if you hear nothing but the music [Composer Robert Coxon is accompanying the channeling] and the drone of the Human Being who sits here [Lee Carroll], perhaps you will indeed be filled with Spirit, and would know that this is true. Would you let that happen? Could you suspend belief to such a degree that you would allow a brother, a sister, to speak to your heart today? Would you?

불가능! 어떤 분들은 , 이 같은 장소에서 함께하여, 인간이 의자에 앉아 있고, 베일 이편에서 에너지가 들어오는 것은 있을 수 없는 일이라고 합니다. 그래요, 나는 그것을 믿으리라 기대하지 않았습니다.
믿음대신에, 왜 그 증거를 체험하지 않으세요? 믿음을 대신해 이 달콤하고 감미로운 곳으로 쏟아지는 사랑을 느끼지 못하죠?  말보다도, 신이 여기 있다는 사실을 단지 명예롭게 하지 않나요? 그리고 가르침과 설명했던 몇 달 동안, 만약 여러분이 단지 음악(작곡가 로버트 콕슨은 채널에 참가하고 있다)과 여기 앉아 있는 리 캐롤이란 따분한 존재에게 귀기울였다면, 아마 여러분은 진정으로 영으로 충만했을 겁니다, 그리고 이것이 진실임을 알았을 겁니다. 그 같은 일들을 허락 하시나요? 오늘 여러분의 가슴에 말하는 형제 자매의 그 같은 수준의 믿음을 그만두고 싶으세요? 그렇습니까?

In a place so sweet and safe, you can think whatever thoughts you want to, and drop those fears - let them drop away, and be swept up and vanish. That's what this place is about today, even for those who do not believe that such a thing as channelling could happen. So, doubter, would it be OK with having the love of God come in here? Maybe touching your heart? We know who's here. We've expected who's here to be here, even those who said, "I didn't know I was coming," or, "I've come with someone else." I will tell you, it is no accident that you sit in the chair, dear Human Being - no accident. Indeed. For what you carry with you - your wants, your desires, your frustrations - are known by God.

이처럼 달콤하고 안전한 곳에서, 여러분은 원하는 생각이 무엇이든지 생각할 수 있고, 두려움을 떨어내고 - 보내주며, 청소하고 비우세요. 그것이 이곳에서 오늘 있을 채널링중에 그 같은 것을 믿지 않는 이들에게도 있을 것들입니다. 그리서, 의심꾼들이여, 신의 사랑이 이곳으로 들어와 함께하는 것은 괜쟎으시죠? 여러분의 가슴을 감동시키는 것도요? 누가 여기있는지 우리는 알아요. 우리는 누가 여기에 올 줄 알았죠. "올줄 몰랐어요" "다른이와 함께 왔답니다" 라고 말하시겠지만요, 그런 당신에게 말합니다, 여러분이 여기 있는 것은 사고가 아닙니다, 친애하는 인류여 - 사고가 아니라고요. 정말로! 왜냐면 여러분을  - 여러분의 욕망, 꿈, 실패 - 신이 알고 있기 때문이죠??

What Human Beings do not understand is that the spiritual equipment you have is ready to go. You were born with a duality, as my partner has spoken to you about this very day. You were brought to this planet within a dark energy, an energy that is actually biased against you. It won't help you find God or to discover the divinity within. It won't help you to see the interdimensionality of it. And so many of you say, "Well, I don't know what to do. How can I make something happen in my life? I really don't get it. Where is God?" So I'll tell you this, dear Human Being, I'll say it again, as long as my partner can breathe it. There is one step to ascension, and that is the first one. It is for the Human Being to sit down with pure intent, speaking only to their own Higher-Self and say, "Dear God, tell me what it is I need to know. I'm ready to start the process." And you don't have to even know what the process is! It is intent for something complex to begin, without having to know anything about how. Do not try to over-analyze what you must do next. How about you just sit there and love yourself? What about that? Love yourself! Do you have the courage to believe that just maybe you're a creature of the heavens? You always were and always will be. Do you have that courage? Is it too unbelievable to think that you are eternal?

인류가 이해하지 못한 것은 여러분이 가져온 영적 장비는 오도록 준비되었다는 겁니다
내 파트너가 오늘 이것에 대해 말했지요. 여러분은 이원성을 가지고 태어났습니다. 여러분은 어둠의 에너지, 여러분에게 대항하는 것을 바탕으로 하는 에너지인 지구로 보내졌습니다. 어둠은 여러분이 신을 찾고, 내면의 신성을 발견하도록 돕지 않을겁니다. 어둠은 간차원성을 이해하도록 돕지 않을겁니다. 그리고 많은 분들이, "글쎄요, 뭘 할지 모르겠어요. 삶에서 무언가를 어떻게 이루어 내지요? 나는 정말 그것을 얻을 수 없나요. 어디에 신이 있나요?"라고 말합니다. 그래서 나는 이것을 여러분에게 말하겠습니다. 친애하는 인류여, 다시 말하겠습니다, 내 파트너가 숨쉴수 있는 만큼 오랜동안 그것을 숨쉬어 들일 수 있습니다. 그것이 상승의 첫 걸음입니다. 그것이 최초의 것입니다. 그것은 인류가 순수한 의도로 앉아 자신의 진아에게 말하면서 "친애하는 신이여 내가 알아야 할 필요가 있는 것은 무엇인가요? 나는 그 과정을 시작할 준비가 됐어요" 라고 말하는 것입니다. 그리고 여러분은 그 과정이 있다는 것을 몰랐습니다. 복잡한 과정이 시작되기 위해 의도된 것이져. 방법에 관해 무엇도 알지 못하면서 말이죠.
다음에 무엇을 해야하는지 지나친 분석에 애쓰지 마세요. 단지 거기에 앉아서 자신을 사랑하는 것은 어떻습니까? 어떻습니까? 당신을 사랑하세요! 여러분은 단지 하늘의 창조물이라고 믿을 수 있는 용기가 있나요? 여러분은 항상 있었고 앞으로도 존재 할 겁니다. 그런 용기가 있습니까? 그것은 너무 놀라워서 여러분이 영원할 거라는 것을 감히 생각지 못하죠?

You're not here for just a little while, Human Being, you're here forever! And on this planet, around you go until it's over. That's a hidden fact, dear one. . . completely hidden. It's going to take your understanding that pure faith is required, creating an energy of belief that is so strong that someday you'll wonder how you did it. All you have to do is push on the door and all those layers of DNA that my partner speaks about will start to activate in the order and in the sequence that they should for you. The journey may not be simple, but the door to beginning it is.

여러분은 이 곳에 잠시만 있는 것이 아닙니다, 인류여, 여러분은 영원히 이곳에 있습니다! 그리고 지구는, 여러분을 둘러싸고 있는 모든 것은 끝날때까지 지속됩니다. 그것은 숨겨진 사실입니다...완전히 숨겨진. 여러분의 순수한 믿음이 요구되는 이해가 있을 겁니다, 신뢰의 에너지가 창조될때 그것은 매우 강력해서 여러분은 어떻게 해냈지라며 이상이 여길겁니다. 여러분이 할 일은 문을 열고 내 파트너가 유전자층에 대해 말했듯이 그것들이 여러분을 위해 적절하며 순리속에서 활성화되는 것을 시작할 겁니다
그 여행은 간단하지 않지만 시작의 문은 그렇게 합니다

Dark and Light Review 어둠과 빛의 재검토

We're going to discuss, one more time, light and dark. It's a little of what we have said at what you have called the United Nations [Lee was at the UN the week before and channelled Kryon]. I will do this review to get started, then I will shift gears and move to something else. But I want you to hear this: There is such a misunderstanding about who God is and how Spirit works with humanity. . . such a misunderstanding.

한번 더 빛과 어둠에 대해 이야기합니다. UN에서 다소 말했던 것이죠(크라이언 채널 그주 전에 리는 유엔에 있었다)나는 출발전에 재검토 합니다. 그리고 장치를 바꾸고. 다른 것으로 움직일겁니다. 그러나 이것을 듣기 바랍니다: 신이 존재하고 영은 인류와 어떻게 함께 일하는 것에 대한 그같은 오해가 있습니다....그 같은 오해.

Mythology would have you believe that God sits on a platform, looking at you, pushing and pulling things around. There's an idea that God is so powerful, He can do anything to the  earth, and often does. After all, isn't that what you were taught?

신화는 여러분이 신이 연단에 앉아서, 여러분을 살피고, 일들의 주변에서 밀고 당김을 한다는 믿음을 갖도록 했습니다. 신은 대단히 강력하다는, 지구에서 무엇이든 할 수 있다는 생각이 있습니다. 결국 여러분은 가르침을 받는다는 것이죠 그렇지 않나요?

Therefore, there are those who would cry out and say, "God, why don't you heal this planet? Look at the strife, the sorrow, the death, the unhappiness, and the incredible sorrow; The moms and dads, the children. . . oh, why don't you come down and straighten this mess out?" Then there are those who also say, "It's proof that there is no God, that things are in such a turmoil. God would never let this happen, if there was one," they say. But you don't know how God works with humanity and if you did, it would change your life. If you really did, you'd understand how you finally fit into the picture of God. And so I'm going to tell you yet again, and perhaps even surprise you with something new.

따라서 사람들은 울면서 말합니다, "신이여, 이 지구를 다루지 않습니까? 다툼을, 슬픔을, 죽음을, 불행을, 그리고 엄청난 슬픔을 돌봐주세요; 엄마와 아빠를, 아이들을 돌봐주세요...오, 내려오셔서 이 미친 일들을 똑바로 하지 않으시나요?" 그리고 또 사람들은 말합니다, " 일들이 그처럼 소란스런 것은 신은 존재하지 않는다는 증거다. 신은 이런 일이 일어나도록 허락하지 않을 것이다, 만약 신이 존재한다면,"
그들은 말하죠. 그러나 여러분은 신이 어떻게 인류와 함께 일하는지 모릅니다 그리고 여러분이 이루었다면, 여러분의 삶은 변화되었을덴데 말이죠. 여러분이 했다면, 여러분은 신의 청사진속으로 마침내 적합하게 되었음을 이해할 겁니다. 그래서 나는 다시 말합니다 그리고 새로운 것은 여러분을 놀라게 할 겁니다 .

Here is the postulate of this test: God can only work with the pieces and parts of humanity that allow free choice of light. The door that God goes through is the one in the Human Beings' Higher-Self who opens it. That's what changes the balance of dark and light on the planet, and it's only those points of light that Spirit is able to work with through the Human Being who vibrates at a higher level.

여기 시험에 대한 요청사항이 있습니다. 신은 오직 자유선택의 빛인 인류의 조각과 부분과 함께 작업할 수 있습니다. 신이 문을 통해 가는 것은 문을 여는 인간의 진아속의 문입니다. 그것이  지구에서 빛과 어둠의 균형이 변화하는 것입니다. 영이 진아수준에서 진동하는 인간을 통해 작업하는 유일한 빛의 전환점입니다

Free choice, therefore, is sacred. These are the rules and if the planet chose to shut off the light and go into darkness, God would retreat. That is the way it is, and you have known this and worked with it for eons. It is your duality. It is what you came knowing at the intuitive level of your soul. Therefore, encouragement to open the door to God is to let the light in, and we'll speak of this in just a moment, for I know I speak in circles.

그러므로, 자유선택은 신성합니다. 이것은 규칙입니다 그리고 지구가 빛에 문을 닫고 어둠으로 간다면, 신은 재검토할 겁니다. 그것은 그렇다는 방식입니다, 그리고 여러분은 알고 있고 영겁의 시간동안 함께 작용했습니다. 그것이 여러분의 이원성입니다. 그 이원성은 영혼의 직관적 차원에서 알았던 겁니다. 따라서. 신에게 문을 열어주라고 격력하는 것은 빛이 들어오도록 허용하는겁니다  그리고 잠시동안 이것에 대해 말합니다, 왜냐면 나는 순환속에서 말하는 것을 알고 있기 때문이죠

Let me tell you this. God can only work with the light that you have, but in these past 20 years, something has happened that has been remarkable, and that is that the light itself has shifted. It is more intense now and it is brighter than it was. So even though you might have the same number of Human Beings shining light, the light is more intense. It reaches further and affects more things. And that, my friends, is the definition of this new age, and you're feeling it, aren't you?

이것을 말하도록 해주세요. 신은 여러분이 가진 빛과 함께만 작업할 수 있습니다, 그러나 지난 20년 동안, 주목할 만한 일은 일어났고, 그것은 빛 자체가 변하였다는 겁니다.  지금 빛은 더욱 강렬하고  그리고 빛은 예전에 있던 것보다 더욱 빛나고 있습니다.  그래서 비록 인간이 빛을 반짝이는 같은 수 일지라도, 빛은 더욱 더 강렬합니다. 더 멀리 도달하고 많은 일에 영향을 줍니다.
친구들, 빛의 강렬함은 새에너지 시대의 정의입니다, 느끼고 계신가요, 그렇지 않나요?

What did you think when the Armageddon did not happen? What did you think with the Mayan information about 2012? Do you not see the changes afoot? Can you not feel the energy shifting beneath you? Are you not aware that a Mercury retrograde is more severe now than it was the last time it happened? How many of you felt that one? [It just happened.] You are more susceptible now to the vibratory changes of what the planets do around you than you ever have been before, because this planet is more in sync than it ever has been before with the very solar system and you're part of it. We told you about the magnetics. We told you about the weather. Since 1989, we told you about the consciousness shift. We told you about the children. And all of this is in front of you. . . happening.

아마겟돈이 일어나지 않았던 것을 무엇이라 생각하셨나요? 2012년에 마야인의 정보에 대해 무엇이라 생각했나요? 여러분은 변화가 일어나는 것을 알지 못했습니다? 에너지가 발 밑에서 변하고 있음을 느낄 수 없지요? 수성 역행(??모르것음)이 발생했던 지난시대보다 더욱 심각함을 알았나요? 여러분중 얼마나 많은 분이 그것을 느꼈나요? 여러분이 이전에 있던 것보다 행성들이 하고 있는 진동적 변화들에  지금 더욱 더 민감해지고 있지요. 태양계와 더불어 여러분도 그것의 부분이기에 이전에 있던 것보다 지구가 더욱 동조하고 있기 때문입니다. 우리는 자기학에 대해, 날씨에 대해 말했습니다. 1989년 이래로, 우리는 의식이 변하는 것에 대해, 그 아이들?에 대해 말했습니다. 그리고 이 모든 것은 여러분 앞에 있습니다....일어나는 일들은.

The light is brighter on the planet than it has been. What you see today in what you would call your Middle East is because the light is brighter. And you might say, "It doesn't look at all like there's any light at all there. How can there be any light in what we see - all the death. . . the hate?" Let me tell you something yet again: When the light starts to shine in a very bright way, it illuminates things that were always in the dark. Then the earth gets to see it clearly. And the very attribute of looking at these things changes them. Indeed, the planet now is locked, not only in controversy, but in a puzzle of how to solve something it did not even know existed five or six years ago. The light is bright. It shows the things to work on, does it not? And certain things may be unpleasant to see and watch - humans with humans, selecting the darkness and the light accordingly. Those areas that are now being shined upon would never have shifted had it not been for the light. Another thousand years would have gone by and nothing would change.

빛은 지구에서 이전에 그랬던 것보다 더욱 밝습니다. 중동에서 오늘 여러분이 보고 있는 것(나름대로 이해하세요) 은 빛이 더욱 밝아졌기 때문입니다. "그곳은 전혀 어떤 빛도 없는 것처럼 보여요. 우리는 모든 죽음...증오속에서 어떻게 빛이 있도록 할 수 있나요-"라고 말합니다. 다시한번 여러분에게 말하도록 해 주세요: 빛이 매우 밝은 방식에서 빛나기 시작할 때, 빛은 어둠속에서 항상 있었던 일들을 비출겁니다. 그러면 지구는 명확히 그것을 보게됩니다. 중동의 일들을 이해하는 바로 그 속성은 그것을 변화시킵니다. 정말, 지구는 문을 닫고 있습니다, 논쟁속에 있고, 5-6년 전에 있었던 해결법을 알지 못하고 일을 어떻게 해결할 지 미궁속에 있다. 빛은 밝다. 그것은 계속해서 일해 갈 것을 알려주고, 하지 말것을 보여준다? 어떤 일들은 인간과 인간사이를,  더불어 빛과 어둠을 선택하면서 이해하고,  지켜보는 것은 불쾌할 수 있습니다. 그러한 지역에 지금 빛나고 있는 것은 빛이 없었다면 변하지 않았을 겁니다. 다른 수천년은 가버리고 어떤 변화도 없었을 겁니다

You don't have that kind of time, Lightworker. For this planet is headed for yet another wave, another resurgence of energy that will literally vibrate the Crystalline Grid in a way that hasn't been seen for over 1,000 years or more. When the light shines on dark areas, those who wished to stay in the dark react badly. . . they thrash around and do whatever it takes to try to retain the darkness. Such is the duality of humanity.

여러분은 그 같은 시간을 가지지 못합니다, 빛일군이여. 지구는 다른 흐름을 향하고 있기 때문에. 다른종류의 에너지 부활은, 지난 천년 또는 그이상 보이지 않았던 방식에서 크리스탈 격자는 진동할 겁니다. 그 빛이 어둠의 지역을 비추면, 어둠속에 머물기 원하는 이들은 헛수고하고 어둠을 유지하기 위해 애쓰는 무엇이든지 나쁘게 작용합니다. 그것이 인류의 이원성입니다.

There are some attributes that are planned in generations to come that only the Lemurians have known. You are in transition, and you know it. And so let us tell you yet again in the simplest way we can, the metaphor of the lighthouse. . . how you're involved, and what you can do.

레무리아인들만이 알았던 것에서 발생하여 여러세대에서 계획되었던 몇몇속성이 있습니다. 여러분은 변이속에 있고, 그것을 알고 있습니다. 그래서 우리가 할 수 있는 가장 쉬운 방식으로 다시 말합니다, 등대로 은유된...어떻게 관련되었나요, 그리고 무엇을 할 수 있나요.

Back to the Lighthouse Metaphor 은유의 등대로 돌아가서

Picture the lighthouse. It's anchored on the shore and it is shining a light in order to help guide the ships at sea to safe harbor. It's warning of the dangerous tides, the hidden rocks, and there it sits, shining. There are three kinds of humanity, basically, that see this light or don't. And we'll speak of this yet again, and change it just a little from the last time we spoke of it [at the UN].

등대를 그리세요. 등대는 해변에 고정되었고 바다에 배들이 안전한 항구로 안내하는 것을 돕기위해 빛납니다. 등대는 위험한 조류, 암초, 정지된 것을 경고하면서, 빛나고 있습니다. 빛을 보거나 보지 않는 기본적으로,세 종류의 인류가 있습니다. 그리고 이것을 다시 말합니다, 그리고 지난 시간(유엔에서 언급한)에 말한 것을 조금 바꿉니다

One kind of Human Being is in his ship but his pilot house has no windows. Actually, they're boarded up. He does not see the lighthouse. He doesn't think he needs to, because he thinks he knows all about the light. He's got the books that talk about it. He's got his charts. He has all of the tools. He doesn't need that new light shining in such a different way. So he's boarded up his windows and he's going to steer with the mythology and the knowledge of history that he has and has used before. That's all he needs. . . just ask him.

인류의 한 부류는 배안에 있지만 조종실은 창문이 없습니다. 사실 그들은 칸막이 안에 있습니다. 그들은 등대를 보지 않습니다. 그는 필요한 것을 생각지 않는데, 왜냐면 등대에 관해 모든 것을 알고 있다고 생각하지요. 그는 등대에 관한 이야기 책이 있습니다. 차트도 있습니다. 모든 도구가 있습니다. 그는 새로운 빛이 다른 방식으로 빛나고 있음이 필요없습니다. 그래서 그는 창문에 칸막이를 세우고 전에 가졌고 익숙한 역사의 신화와 지식으로 조종하는 거죠. 그것이 그가  필요한 모든 것이다...단지 그가 물었던.?

The second kind of Human says, "Well, I have the mythology and I have my maps and I have my compass and I'm going to do the same thing as that first ship, but I might get in trouble, so I've got blinds that I can raise quickly if I need them. Then, I'll look at the new light. Then I've covered all my bases."

두번째 인류의 부류는, "글쎄요, 신화가 있고 지도가 있고, 컴파스가 있고 앞의 배처럼 같은 일을 하고 있습니다, 그러나 어려움 속에 있을 수 있지만, 그래서 과거의 도구들이 필요하면 빠르게 떠올릴 수 있는 장님이 되었습니다. 그런후에, 나는 새로운 빛을 볼겁니다. 그러면 나의 모든 도구?들은 보호 받겠죠

Then there's the third kind that says, "I really need that light! I'm even going to take the glass out of my pilothouse. I need to feel that light. I want to breathe it in. I'm going to follow that light."

이제 세번째 인류의 부류는 말합니다, " 나는 정말 그 빛이 필요해! 조타실 밖에서 술을 마시고 있을지라도. 나는 그 빛을 느끼는 것이 필요해. 나는 그 빛을 숨쉬어 들이길 원해. 나는 그 빛을 따라갈 작정이야."

Now let's back up a moment and analyze some of these things and what they mean. Some of you have noticed that the way things work has changed. It feels different, like swimming upstream, some have said. Meditation seems different, and things are not working quite the same as they used to. Trying to get abundance in your life is like grasping at fairies as they pass by, some say. Spiritual reality is not working like it used to. Peace is hard to find.

이제 잠시 뒤돌아 가서 그것들이 의미하는 몇가지 점들을 분석해 보죠. 몇분들은 일들이 작동하는 방식이 변했다는 것을 알아채셨습니다. 그것은 다르게 느껴집니다, 상류로 헤엄치는 것처럼. 몇분은 말하죠. 명상이 달리 느껴지네, 그리고 일들은 예전에 익숙했던 것처럼 똑같이 움직이지 않습니다. 삶에서 풍요를 얻기위해 애쓰는 것은, 곁을 스쳐가는 요정을 붙잡는 것 같다고 몇분은 말합니다. 영성의 진실은 익숙했던 것처럼 작용하지 않습니다. 평화는 발견하기 어렵습니다.

It's not like it used to be because you shifted the reality of the planet back in 1987. Reality is not going to match the maps that you used to have, you see? It's a safe place here, so we can talk about that. The Human Being who puts the boards up around his pilot house and says, "I've got the maps, I've got the traditions, I've got the mythology," doesn't believe anything has changed. That is, until they end up on the rocks and they're not around to talk about it. Shocked, they are, when the maps don't work anymore.

여러분 1987년으로 돌아가면 지구의 진실이 변했기 때문에 익숙했던 것과는 같지 않습니다. 진실은 여러분이 익숙한 지도와 연결되지 않을 겁니다, 여러분이 이해하시듯? 여기는 안전한 장소입니다, 그래서 우리는 그것에 대해 말할 수 있습니다. 조타실 주변에 칸막이를 쌓은 인류는 " 난 지도를 가졌어, 난 전통방식이 있어, 신화를 믿지,"라고 말하는 인류는 변화된 어떤것도 믿지 않습니다. 다시말한면, 그들은 바위위에서 끝내고 변화에 관해 말할 때 주의하지 않습니다. 그들은 더 이상 지도가 적용되지 않는 것에 당황합니다.

The ones who only use the light when they're in trouble are shocked, too, because by the time they realize they're in trouble, they're on the rocks as well. They don't even understand what a spiritual storm is. The tides are different, the rocks have moved, and even the light has shifted. . . even the port is in another place!

어려움이 있을 때만 빛을 이용하는 사람들은  당황합니다,  또한, 그들이 자각할 때 까지 그들은 어려움이 있고, 또한 바위위에 있게 되기 때문입니다. 그들은 영적 폭풍이 있다는 것을 이해조차 못합니다. 조류가 틀려지고, 바위들은 움직이고, 빛조차 변합니다... 항구조차 다른 장소에 있습니다!

Here's what I want to tell you about this: All of those who are Humans trying to navigate these three attributes are loved equally. They are family, respected by God. Yet the majority of them will flounder. That doesn't mean that they're going to die on the rocks. It just means that the rocks of life are upon them, as they always have been, and it's going to be harder for them to open up their pilot houses and finally see where the light is. And we've said this before: Ninety percent of Earth falls into the first two categories. You can look at them and you can see the difficulties and you can see the sorrow and pain and drama of their lives.

보세요!  그래서 나는 이것에 관해  여러분에게 말하고 싶은 겁니다 : 이러한 세가지 속성으로 항해하는 인류의 모두는 평등하게 사랑받습니다. 그들은 가족이며, 신에게 존중받습니다. 그러나 그들 대부분은 허둥댈 겁니다. 그것은 그들이 바위위에서 죽는다는 것을 의미하지 않습니다. 단지 그것은 삶의 바위들이 그들위에 있음을 의미합니다. 그들이 언제나 그랬던 것처럼, 그리고 그것은 조타실을 여는 것이 더욱 더 어렵습니다. 마침내 빛이 있다는 것을 이해합니다. 우리는 이점을 전에 말했습니다: 지구에 90%는 먼저 두부류에 빠지고. 여러분은 그들을 볼 수 있고, 어려움들을 이해하고, 슬픔과 고통, 삶속의 드라마를 볼 것입니다

What about you? You wouldn't be here or reading this unless you had some vision of what the light was, would you? Would you sit in these chairs and be listening or reading this if that were not so? Listener who is not here, reader, let me ask you this: Why are you listening or reading this? What is it about your choice? Do you think God doesn't see you there? It's not in the time frame as those I appear to be talking to right now. There are thousands of you who are not here in 3D right now, yet I know who you are, right now. It's your now, isn't it?

여러분은 어떻습니까? 여러분이 여기 없거나 또는 빛이 있었다는 어떤 비젼 없이 이것을 읽고 있지요, 그렇습니까? 만약 그렇지 않다면 이러한 의자에 앉아서, 귀기울이고, 이것을 읽고 있나요? 여기에 있지 않은 청자들, 독자들이여, 나는 여러분에게 묻습니다: 왜 채널을 듣고, 읽고 있습니까? 당신의 선택은 무엇입니까? 신은 지구에 있는 당신을 보지 않았음을 생각해 보셨나요? 신의 출현(역자 주)은 지금같이 말하는 것을 나타내는 시간구조속에서는 아닙니다. 지금 3차원에 여기에 없는 수천명이 있습니다,  나는당신이 누군지 알지요. 당신이 그이지요, 그렇지 않나요?

Which one of the three ships are you? Have you discovered in your personal life yet what it's like to push on that door and let God in? Or have you boarded it up, and you're going to talk to God on your terms. . . old energy terms? And if that's you, it's a difficult life, isn't it? Have you wondered why it's so difficult? Wouldn't it be nice to drop those burdens? This is basic teaching, and has been reviewed in many, many ways for a very long time in my messages. Yet, again I'm telling you that one of the things that happens when you follow that light is that things become well with your soul. You receive peace where there was no peace to be had... You start to be non-judgmental. You start to have compassion for those you once didn't even care about. Even those things politically that you would not have believed or even listened to suddenly are being weighed in your mind. . . because you are more balanced and able to hear both sides. You're no longer one-sided. Now, at least you listen and understand those you used to criticize.

세 부류의 배중 당신은 어디에 있나요? 또는 칸막이를 세웠나요, 그리고  당신은 당신의 언어로 신과 이야기하고 있나요 .... 낡은 에너지 언어로? 그리고 그것이 당신이라면, 어려운 삶이죠, 그렇죠? 왜 삶이 이토록 어렵지라고 여긴다면? 삶의 무거운 짐 속에 있는 것은 괜쟎은 것이 아니죠? 이것은 기초입니다 가르침중, 그리고 많은 시간속에서 나의 메시지에 많은 방식으로 검토했었습니다. 그러나, 다시, 나는 그 빛을 따라가며 일어나는 일들을 말합니다 일들은 여러분 영혼에 좋습니다. 평화가 없던 곳에 평화를 받아들이고...판단없이 시작하고 이전에 한번도 마음두지 않았던 것에 컴패션을 가지게 됩니다. 정치적 일들은 전혀 믿음이 없었지만 마음속에 재고하게 되고...왜냐하면 여러분은 더욱 균형이 잡히고 양쪽편을 모두 듣게될 수 있기 때문입니다. 여러분은 한쪽편에 서지 않습니다. 이제, 적어도 여러분은 이전에 비평했던 것들을 듣고 이해합니다

I am telling you this, dear Human Beings, that the light of this planet is created by those who take down the shutters. I'll tell you more about that in a minute. How's your personal life? What would you like to learn from today. . . from being in this safe place? Would you like to take some of this energy, this angelic sweetness, home with you? I want to tell you something you may not be aware of. You brought this very energy with you when you arrived, but you just haven't activated it. This special energy is not Kryon. It's the energy of the sister or the brother that you are. It's the Higher-Self you feel now, not Kryon. Each one of you has it. So profound, it is. . . who the Human Being really is.

친애하는 인류여, 나는 지구의 빛은 문을 닫아 건 이들을 인정하는 이들에 의해 창조되었음을 말하고 있습니다. 잠시동안 그것에 대해 많은 것을 말하겠습니다. 여러분의 개인적인 삶은 어떻세요? 오늘 배운것은 어떻습니까...이런 안전한 장소에 있는 것은 어떻습니까? 이런 천사의 달콤한 에너지를 취해보시니 어떻세요. 집에 있는 것 같은가요? 여러분이 깨닫지 못해도 말합니다. 여러분은 바로 이 에너지를 지구에 도착하면서 가져왔습니다, 그러나 여러분은 단지 가져온 에너지를 활성화하지 않았습니다. 이 특별한 에너지는 크라이언이 아닙니다. 그것은 여러분이었던 형제 또는 자매의 에너지입니다. 그것은 여러분이 지금 느끼고 있는 진아입니다, 크라이언이 아닌. 여러분 각자가 그것을 가지고 있습니다. 그처럼 심오합니다, 그것은 ...인류가 진정 누구인가.

What about those who came for healing? Let me speak of this for just a moment. Healers in the room, you now know that you don't heal anyone. Instead, you balance them. And it's up to the Human Being to look at that balance and do with it what they will. Some will be healed and some will not and some will have miracles and some will not. You all know that. And what makes the difference between the one who will leave healed and the one who will not? I'll tell you: It's the one who decides to board up the pilot house and say, "Well, I'll just go with what I know," who will never receive true healing. However, the one who openly says, "I want to experience the light inside," is the one who understands that things have changed, and that man's relationship to God has moved. This is the Human who says, "I want a light that I've not experienced yet. I don't want to worry anymore. I want to be able to walk from this place and not be consumed by anxiety. I don't want to worry about money, relationships or work. I want to give of the abundance of the Universe to those around me. I want them to look at me and say, ‘Something is really different about you.'"

치유를 위해 온 사람들은 어떻세요? 잠시동안 이것을 말하겠습니다. 이 방의 치유사들, 여러분은 지금 그 누구도 치유하지 못함을 알지요. 대신, 여러분은 그들을 균형잡아 줍니다. 치유는 인류가 그 같은 균형을 살피는 것에 달려 있고 그들이 할 것은 균형을 다루는 것입니다. 어떤 이들은 치유되고 어떤 이들은 치유되지 않습니다, 어떤 이들은 기적을 체험하고, 어떤 이들은 체험하지 못합니다. 여러분 모두 그것을 알지요. 치유되고 그렇지 않은 사람들 간에 차이점은 무엇인가요? 조타실에 창문을 닫기로 결정한 사람은 "글쎄요, 나는 단지 알고 있는 한에서만 나갈 것이다," 그 사람은 결코 진실한 치유를 받지 못할 겁니다. 그렇지만, 열려있는 사람은 말하죠, "나는 그 빛을 안에서 체험하길 원해."라고 하는 이는 일들을 변화시키는 것을 이해하는 사람입니다, 그것은 신을 움직이는 인간의 관계성인데. 이사람은 "나는 체험하지 않았던 그 빛을 원해. 더이상 걱정하고 싶지 않아. 이 장소를 걸어서 나가길 원해 그리고 걱정으로 초췌해지고 싶지 않고. 돈에 관한 걱정도 원치 않아, 인간관계도 직업도 걱정안한다. 나를 둘러싼 이들에게 우주의 풍요를 주길 원해. 그들이 나를 보길 원하고 '너 정말 달라졌어' 라고 그들이 말하길 바래"라고 말한 사람이죠

Maybe that's what you're saying today? If so, you came to the right place! Listener and reader, you came to the right place. This is for you. Why don't you sit there for a minute and really take in what I'm saying. You have divinity inside. It's like a jar waiting to be opened with your free choice, and if you don't open it, there are no solutions. Oh, nothing bad is going to happen. It's just that that jar is going to be tossed by the waves like it has been all your life. But when you open that jar, out comes the divinity, which is you, and you start the process of true communication with Spirit, and wisdom to control the waves.

아마 그것은 오늘 여러분이 말하는 것이죠? 만약 그렇다면, 여러분은 바로 거기에 도착한거죠? 청취자 그리고 독자님들, 여러분 바로 거기 있는거죠. 이것은 여러분을 위해 있습니다. 잠시동안 거기에 앉아있지 않나요 그리고 내가 말하는 것을 받아들이지 않습니까. 여러분은 내면에 신성을 소유했습니다. 신성은 자유선택으로 열리길 기다리는 항아리 같습니다, 만약 여러분이 항아릴 열지 않으면, 해결책은 없습니다. 오, 원치않는 일들이 일어납니다. 항아리는 모든 여러분의 삶이 그랬던 것처럼 파도에 휩쓸리게 되는 거죠. 그러나 신성의 문을 열때, 밖으로 신성은 나오고, 신성은 바로 당신입니다, 그리고 당신은 파도를 조정하는 지혜인 영과 진실한 의사소통하는 그 과정을 시작합니다,

The Power of Spirit is totally dependent on Humans
영적 힘은 전적으로 인류에게 달려있다

Let me tell you once again: You are in charge of the waves of this new energy, and it's a big difference from what it has been. You're in charge of your own destiny, your own drama or non-drama, if you choose. . . your own sorrow or healing. The revelation is clear and it is this: God cannot do anything without Humans opening the door to expose the light. More than just free will, we tell you that as you push upon that door so you may help yourself on this planet, what takes place is that on the other side of the veil there is a push-back. And the light goes through that crack in the veil and it becomes the light of the earth. . . the part that God shows through and works through.

다시한번 말하게 해주세요: 여러분은 새로운 에너지를 책임지고 있습니다, 그것은 이전의 것과는 커다란 차이가 있습니다. 여러분은 자신의 운명과, 자신의 드라마, 넌-드라마, 여러분이 선택하는 슬픔과 치유를 책임지고 있습니다. 새로운 계시는 명백하고 그것은 신은 빛을 비추는 문을 열고 있는 인류없이는 무엇도 할 수 없다입니다. 여러분이 문을 열면 그래서 이 행성에서 자신을 도울 수 있다고 우리는 말합니다, 일어나는 것은 베일 이편에는 여러분을 밀어주는 바로 자유의지보다 더욱 더 큰 밀침이 있습니다. 여러분이 빛을 비추면 베일의 틈을 통과해 신은 보여주고 작용하는 부분으로 지구에 빛이 됩니다

If you want to know who God is on planet Earth, it is a collection of Lightworkers who are sitting here and are listening to this and who are reading this, letting the light shine from that door onto the planet. And that's the only vehicle that God has to change this planet. How does that make you feel? So God does not sit on a throne and toy with Human Beings, stirring the light and the dark. Instead, God waits for free choice of the points of light of the Lightworkers of Earth to open their doors of free choice.

만악 여러분은 지구에 신이 존재한다는 것을 알기 원한다면, 그것은 여기 앉아서 채널링에 귀기울이고 그리고 이것을 읽고 있는, 행성에 문을 통해 빛이 빛나도록 허용하는 빛일꾼의 집합입니다. 그리고 그것은 신이 지구를 변화시키는 유일한 운송수단입니다. 여러분이 느끼도록 하는 것은 어떻습니까?? 그래서 신은 빛과 어둠을 자극하면서 왕좌에 앉아 인류를 가지고 놀지 않습니다. 대신에 신은 지구에 빛일꾼이 자유선택의 문을 열고 그러한 자유선택인 빛의 점들을 기다립니다

When you open that door of pure intent, the light streams out. . . and that's the light of the earth, the only light that God can use. Less than one half of one percent of you have to make
this choice for peace on Earth to become a reality. I'm telling you yet again that the light that you carry is stronger than any darkness on the planet. It is active. There's no such thing as darkness when any light is there. Did you notice? The very concept of darkness leaves when one match is struck. That's the power you have to let God into the earth.

여러분이 순수한 의도의 문을 열때, 그 빛은 흘러나가... 지구의 빛이 되고, 신이 이용할 수 있는 유일한 빛이됩니다. 여러분 가운데 1퍼센트의 반도 안되는 이들이 진실이 되려고 지구에 평화를 위한 이러한 선택을 하고 있습니다. 여러분이 운반하는 것은 지구에 그 어떤 어둠보다 강력한 것임을 다시 한번 말하고 있습니다. 그것은 적극적입니다. 어떤 빛이 거기에 있을 때 어둠과 같은 것은 없습니다. 눈치채고 있죠? 어둠이란 바로 그 개념은 성냥불이 그어질 때 떠납니다. 그것이 신이 지구로 들어오도록 하는 여러분의 권능입니다

Now, let us speak of the obvious. The channelled message is before you. What gives Spirit the ability to come into this place and speak freely to you of these things? What is it that allows Spirit to move through this place and touch you and your heart? It's because you, by your sitting here in this place called Manhattan, have  a door. It is a small portal, but by your allowance, by your free choice to listen to the opene dwords of Spirit, you allow light to pour into the planet. While the door is open, the light shines greatly. And if you'd like to keep the door open, it's easy. Just don't shut your heart. Don't let fear control what you do. . . don't be afraid of the love of God.

이제, 확실하게 말합시다. 이 채널 메시지는 여러분 앞에 있습니다.  이러한 곳으로 들어오는 이렇게 자유롭게 말할 수 있는 영은 무엇을 주고자 함인가? 그것은 이곳을 통과해 움직이는, 여러분을 터치하고,가슴을 터치하는 영을 허락하는 것은 무엇입니까?. 맨하탄 이곳에 앉아있는 여러분 곁에 있는 것은 여러분이 그 문을 열고 있기 때문입니다. 그것은 작은 문입니다, 그러나 여러분이 허락하고, 영의 말들을 듣고 자유선택에 의해, 지구로 들어오는 빛이 쏟아지도록 허락하는 것입니다. 그리고 만약 여러분이 문을 열어두고 싶다면, 그것은 쉽습니다. 단지 가슴을 닫지마세요. 여러분이 하고 있는 것을 두려움이 통제하도록 두지 마세요...신의 사랑을 두려워 마세요.

I'm going to address these who sit in front of me now. Oh, brothers and sisters, again I know who you are. I know what you have gone through and I know what you are currently going through. I represent Kryon, a group that you have known by many names through the ages in many languages. I am the helper of the planet. I stand at the gate of your birth and your death. By many names am I known, yet I am the lover of humanity. Wouldn't this be a good time to shift your own belief. Could this be true? Could it be happening? Is it worth it to investigate within your own heart?

나는 지금 내 앞에 앉아 있는 여러분에게 연설할 것입니다. 오. 형제 자매여, 여러분이 누군지 나는 앎니다. 나는 여러분이 현재 가고 있는 곳을 앎니다. 나는 많은 언어로 세대를 거쳐 여러 이름으로 알려진 어떤 그룹을 대표하는 크라이언입니다. 나는 지구행성의 조력자입니다. 나는 여러분의 탄생과 죽음의 관문에 함께했습니다. 여러 이름으로 알려졌지만, 나는 인류의 애인입니다.

There are those who have come for healing who don't even know it today. I count four of you who will leave differently than you came and you know who you are. It's why you showed up. There are now five.

치유를 위해 온 분도 있고, 그것을 알지 못하는 분도 있습니다. 나는 여러분중 4분이 올때와는 다르게, 자신이 누구인지 알고 떠나는 분들을 헤아릴 수 있습니다. 그것이 여러분을 돋보이게 하는 이유입니다. 다섯분이 있습니다.

And so, Lightworker, can you celebrate these who have been healed this day? Can you say softly to yourself, quietly in your own mind, "Thank you, Spirit, for loving us this much." Here is what I say: Thank you, Human Beings, for having the compassion that you would allow these in your midst to find this wisdom that they came for. Five healings, and not all of them physical. Some have had a heart healing. There's even been a "past healing" in here, too. You know who you are, dear one. And I'll tell you, you don't have to wake up in anxiety anymore, because God is with you. Those you've loved and lost walk the aisles here, yet so many of you don't even know it. The mechanics are spectacular and you don't even know it. Limited are you in your sight, but not in what you can feel, or the wisdom you carry.

그래서, 빛의 일군이여, 오늘 치유된 이들을 축하할 수 있나요? 여러분 자신에게 부드럽게, 조용하게 자신의 마음에게 "고마워, 영, 이처럼 엄청난 사랑을 주어서" 라고 말 할 수 있나요. 여기서 말하고자 하는 것은 :  여러분의 중심이 가지고 온 지혜를 발견하도록 허락한 컴패션을 가져준 것에 대해 여러분에게 감사함입니다.?? 다섯가지 치유가 있었습니다, 육체적인 것만 아니라. 어떤 분은 가슴을 치유했습니다. 또한 이곳에서 "과거 치유"가 있었습니다. 당신은 자신이 누군지 알았습니다, 친애하는 여러분. 여러분에게 말하는데요, 여러분은 더이상 걱정속에서 일어나지 않습니다, 신이 여러분과 함께 있기 때문이죠
여러분이 사랑했고 이곳에서 길을 잃은 여러분의 그처럼 많은 분들이 그것을 알지 못합니다. 역학의 원리는 장대한 초대형 쇼입니다. 그리고 여러분은 그것을 더욱 알지 못합니다. 여러분의 관점에서 여러분의 느낌 안에서도, 또한 여러분이 움직이는 지혜에서도 여러분은 제한되었기에.

And so it is that this night that I have come with this information, yet again, about darkness and light. So it is again I have come to reveal how God works with humanity. And so it is, I have come yet again to wash your feet and to tell you I'll see you again. And when I do, we'll talk about this day and we will intermingle energies as we have done so many times before, Lemurian.

빛과 어둠에 관한 정보를 다시한번 이밤에 다룬것은  그래서 그랬습니다. 그래서 신은 어떻게 인류와 작업하고 있는가를 다시 한번 계시했습니다. 그리고 그것은 그렇습니다, 나는 다시와서 당신의 다리를 씻고 다시 만날 것을 말합니다. 내가 이렇게 할 때, 우리가 전에, 레무리안으로서 했던것처럼 에너지들을 혼합할 것입니다

And so it is.  그리고 참으로 그렇습니다

Kryon