번역  :  얼쑤  

마리의 이야기 - 인간의 삶  

CHANNELLING
THE STORY OF MARY - One Life

This live channelling was Given in Hamburg, Germany
The first International Kryon conferenz April 12, 2008

이 생생한 채널은 독일 함부르크에서 젼해졌습니다
처음으로 국제적인 크라이언 회의에서 2008년 4월 12일

Greetings, dear ones, I am Kryon of Magnetic Service. This is a sweet place... a place of allowance. There must be a reason why you would sit in the chair and come to experience things that many would laugh at. There has to be a reason! There is an energy here that is thick with purpose. It's going to go way beyond the words tonight. It's an energy that walks between the chairs and the aisles. It will touch many with the attribute of free choice.

안녕, 친구들!  나는 자기 서비스 크라이언.  이곳은 달콤하고, 허락의 공간입니다.  여러분이 앉아 있는 이유가 틀림없이 있고 많이 웃을 수 있는 일을 체험하려고 왔습니다.  이유가 있는것이 분명하죠!  목적을 가진 찔려본 에너지가 있습니다.  오늘밤 그것이 말을 너머서 움직일 것입니다.  의자와 통로사이를 걷는 에너지입니다.  자유 선택의 속성을 가진 많은 터치가 있을것입니다.

There may be those here who are in denial. Many will say, "This can't be happening," since they are disbelievers. Well, I wish to address the disbeliever for a moment. You don't think this is actually happening, do you? Here is my message for you: You are loved beyond measure! There is no judgment for your unbelief. There is no negative thing that is going to happen because you came and didn't believe. There is an entourage of angels standing by you, just as for everyone else here. If you choose to open your heart tonight, should you choose that, you might even be touched by one of them! What is it you brought here tonight that you would like to leave here? Is it sorrow tonight? What is it? Perhaps it's the unsolvable problem in your life? Maybe it's pain or disease? Well, here's the promise: This building has been filled all day with precious energy so that you could bathe in it if you wish - if you wish. You can leave here lighter than you came. You can leave the things you feel are unsolvable right here in your chair! That's because you are a piece of God.

이곳에 부정하는 이들이 있을거에요.  많은 이들이 "이런일이 일어날 수 없어"라고 말하죠, 그들이 불신자들이기 때문이죠.  좋아요, 나는 잠시동안 불신자들에게 말하고 싶어요. 여러분이 실제로 이 일이 일어나고 있다고 생각지 않지요, 그렇죠?  당신을 위한 메시지가 있어요. 당신은 측정을 너머서 사랑받습니다!  여러분 불신에 대한 판단은 없어요. 여러분이 오고 믿지 않기 때문에 일어날 부정적 일은 없습니다.  당신 곁에 서 있는 천사 가족이 있습니다, 이곳에 다른 모든이를 위한 것처럼.  만약 당신이 오늘 가슴을 열면, 당신이 그것을 선택해야만 하는데, 당신이 그들중 한 친구에게 접촉될 것입니다.  여러분이 이곳을 떠날 것처럼, 오늘밤 이곳을 데려왔던 것은 무엇인가요?  그것이 오늘밤 슬픔인가요?  무엇이죠?  혹 삶에서 풀리지 않는 문제인가요?  아마도 그것이 고통 또는 질병인가요?  이 건물은 여러분이 원하면 - 여러분이 원하면 그 안에서 목욕할 수 있도록 소중한 에너지로 하루 종일 가득차 있습니다.  올 때와 다르게 더 빛나서 이곳을 나갈 수 있습니다.  이곳에 의자에 앉아 지금 여러분이 느끼는 풀리지 않는 일들을 떠나 보낼 수 있습니다.  그것은 당신이 신에 대한 하나의 부분이기 때문입니다.

There are those who still cannot believe that this is actually happening. They say that all day long there have been Human Beings here on this stage "pretending to channel." They have been pretending because this whole thing called channelling is not possible. God doesn't work that way. Again, let me give you something to think about: Do you not understand that every single piece of sacred communication that you have has been written and given to you by Human Beings? All the precious scriptures in all the languages on Earth, all the cultures and their books have been written by Humans. God did not come down and write any of it! God uses Humans. That's what family does with family - every single communication.

이 일이 실제로 일어난다고 믿을 수 없는 이들이 있습니다. 그들이 하루종일 그곳에서 이 무대에서 "채널을 가장하는" 인간 존재가 있다고 생각합니다. 그들은 이 전체적 채널링이라 불리는 일이 가능하지 않기에 가장하고 있습니다. 신이 그 방식으로 움직이지 않습니다. 다시, 여러분에게 생각할 거리를 제공합니다 : 여러분이 받고 , 인간 존재에 의한 여러분에게 전해진 신성한 소통은, 모든 개별 조각은 이해못하시나요?  지구에 모든 언어와 문화에서 모든 이전의 성경이라는 것과 그들의 책은 인간에 의해 쓰여졌습니다. 신이 내려와서 했나요? 신은 그것에 대한 무엇도 쓰지 않았습니다. 그것은 가족이 - 모든 개별적 의사소통 -과 더불어 했던 것입니다.

Some of you hold up books and shout, "This is the word of God!" Be clear on this: It's the word of Human Beings who are in touch with God. Sometimes the words ring so true and are so beautiful! It's because the Human was in touch with God... that's channelling and it has been with you from the beginning of time. Perhaps you miss the special trappings, the building, the rules? Perhaps you feel that is what is needed to find God and for this to be real? Well, let me tell you what is "needed" for this to be real: It's for you to open your heart and "see it" and feel it. Human, you're going to feel very different about this when you walk out of this place different than you came in. And if that happens to you, there is no Human Being or organization who can pry away the belief in you that this wasn't real. That's why we've come here... to touch the hearts of everyone who wishes to be touched. Is it you? Will you let it be you? Do you know the love that has been put into getting you here?

몇 몇이 책을 엮었고, "이 책은 신의 말!"이라 외칩니다.  이일에 대해 명료하세요 : 그것은 신과 접속한 인간존재의 말입니다.  때로는 그 말들이 매우 진실한 울림이고 매우 아름다운 울림입니다! 그것은 신과 접속되었기 때문이죠.... 그것이 채널링입니다. 채널링은 시간의 시작부터 여러분과 함께 했죠.  아마 여러분이 특별한 도구와 구조물, 규칙들을 놓쳤습니다. 어쩌면 여러분이 신을 찾을 필요가 있다는 것을 느낍니다.  그리고 이 일은 진실이기 때문일까요?  음, 내가 "필요한 것"을 말합니다, 왜냐면 이것이 진실이기 때문이죠 : 그것은 여러분이 자신의 가슴을 여는 것입니다. 그리곤 "그것을 보세요" 그리고 그것을 느끼세요. 인간여러분이 들어온 것과 다르게 이 장소를 걸어 나갈때 이것에 대해서 매우 다르게 느낄 것입니다. 우리가 여기 온 이유가 그것이죠... 터치되길 원하는 모든 이의 가슴을 터치하는 것입니다. 그이가 당신인가요?  여러분이 그 존재가 될 것인가요?  이곳으로 여러분을 오게한 그 사랑을 당신은 아세요?

I'm going to tell you a story from beginning to end. It's about a life on this planet, but it's not exactly a parable. It's a story, a real story about a woman named Mary. In this visualization, you observe what I observe. Mary is an ordinary Human and I'm going to take you from her birth to her death. As I do this, I want you to put your name in place of Mary, for I'll reveal the way life works from beginning to end, and I hope that when I'm done, you have an epiphany - a realization of exactly who you are - since everything that I reveal about Mary is a revelation about your own life.

나는 시작부터 끝까지 하나의 이야기를 말합니다.  이 행성의 삶에 관한 것입니다, 하지만 삶은 정확하게 수평적이지 않습니다. 그것은 하나의 이야기, 진실한 이야기로 마리란 이름을 가진 여인이 대한 것입니다.  이 상상에서, 여러분이 내가 관찰한 것을 관찰합니다. 마리는 평범한 인간이고 여러분을 그녀의 탄생부터 죽음까지 안내해 보지요.  내가 이것을 하는 것 처럼, 나는 여러분이 자신의 이름을 마리라는 이름을 대체하길 바랍니다.  왜냐면 나는 시작부터 끝까지 삶이 작동하는 방식을 알려낼 것입니다.  나는 바랍니다,  여러분은 통찰 - 자신이 누구인지 정확한 현실 - 이 있습니다,  왜냐면 마리에 대해 나타내는 모든 것은 여러분 자신의 삶에 관한 들어냄이기 때문이죠.

Before I tell you this story, it must start in a place that I have spoken about before. Twenty years ago, I told my partner that there is a place called "The Cave of Creation." It is very much part of what we have called The Crystalline Grid. It's a real cave on this planet, one that never will be discovered by any Human, ever. No amount of technical searching will find it or be able to broach it. It will remain hidden, even though it is in your three-dimensional reality. Much of Earth's crust is crystalline, as any geologist will acknowledge. Finding this sacred place will be impossible, for it looks just like everything else on Earth. It's deep enough never to be visited by a normal Human.

이 이야길 하기 전에, 전에 말한 어떤 곳에서 시작해야 합니다. 20년 전, "창조의 동굴"이라 불렀던 장소가 있다고 파트너에게 말 했었지요. 우리가 크리스탈 격자라 하는 바로 그 부분이죠. 창조의 동굴은 이 행성에서 실제적 동굴입니다,  지금까지 어떤 인간에 의해 결코 발견되지 않았지요. 수 많은 기술적 연구가 그것을 발견 못할 것입니다.  또한 통과하지 못할 것입니다. 크리스탈 격자는 숨겨질 것입니다.  비록 그것이 3차원적 진실 일지라도. 대부분의 지구 표면은 크리스탈선입니다,  어떤 지질 학자가 알 듯이. 이 신성한 장소를 발견하는 것은 불가능할 것입니다,  왜냐면 그것은 지상의 다른 모든 것처럼 단지 같아 보이기 때문이죠. 크리스탈 선, 창조의 동굴은 보통의 인간이 결코 방문하지 못할 만큼 깊습니다.

The reason it is in three dimensions is because it is a sacred process of your life here, and you are in three dimensions. In this crystalline energy, there are many physical crystals. They are actually much more than crystals. Each one represents a soul energy, not a singular Human Being. It's the soul energy of the core sacred Higher-Self of every Human Being here. In this place is every single soul that has ever been on this planet or ever will be. This is not predestination, but the knowledge of the potentials of what you are creating. Therefore, there is enough of the entire future of the planet, representing all that has passed and all that is to come.

그것이 3차원에 있는 이유는 이곳에서 자신의 삶에 관한 신성한 과정 때문입니다, 그리고 여러분이 3차원에 있습니다.  이 크리스탈 에너지에는 많은 물리적 크리스탈이 있습니다.  실제로 크리스탈보다 더 많습니다.  각자가 개별적 인간 존재가 아닌 영혼 에너지를 대표합니다.  이곳의 모든 인간 존재의 신성한 상위 자아의 핵인 그 영혼 에너지입니다. 크리스탈 장소에는 이 행성에 있어온, 또는 존재할 모든 개별 영혼이 존재합니다. 이 일은 예언이 아닙니다, 그러나 여러분이 창조하는 것에 관한 잠재적 앎입니다. 따라서 모든 지난 것과 다가올 모든 것을 설명하는 행성의 전체 미래로서 충분한 것이 존재합니다.

A separate, beautiful crystal is there for each of you, but here's what you don't expect: Each singular crystal is "filled" with your many incarnations or "expressions" on this planet. In other words, each one represents one Higher-Self, but with many past lives. You come and you go from this planet, because that's what you do - because you are in love with the earth. That is why you do this. No matter who you think you are, most have been here before. The ones who would find themselves in an esoteric seat tonight have been here before! Of all those here in this room, only 17 of you are new to the planet.

하나의 분리된 아름다운 크리스탈은 여러분 각자를 위해 존재합니다, 그러나 이곳에서 여러분이 기대하지 못하는 것입니다 : 각 개별 크리스탈은 지구에서 여러분의 많은 육화 또는 "표현"으로 채워져 있습니다.  다시 말하면, 각 사람은 하나의 상위 자아를 나타냅니다, 그러나 많은 과거 삶들을 나타냅니다.  여러분이 육화하고 떠나갑니다, 왜냐면 그것이 여러분이 하는 것입니다. - 여러분이 지구와 사랑에 빠지기 때문이죠. 그것이 여러분이 이 일(지구를 사랑하는 일)을 하는 이유입니다.  여러분 존재가 누구라 생각하는 것은 중요치 않습니다, 대부분이 전에 이곳에 있었습니다.  오늘밤 비젼의 자리에서 자신을 찾는 사람들은 전에 이곳에 있었습니다. 모든 이곳의 사람중 단지 17명만이 행성에 초보자입니다.

Listen to me, you've been here before. You know that at an intuitive level. There is a crystal with your sacred name on it in this Cave of Creation, and every time you come to this place you deposit your Human soul into this crystal. What happens next is that the current sacred DNA that will be yours at birth joins with the past sacred DNA that you created before... and you become joined with the past. This, then, joins all of the other lives that you have ever had on this planet to the one you are about to live.

들어보세요, 당신은 전에 지구에 있었습니다. 직관적 수준에서 알지요. 이 창조의 동굴에서 그 위에 당신이란 신성한 이름을 가진 크리스탈이 있습니다, 이 장소로 오는 매 순간 여러분은 크리스탈 속으로 여러분의 인간 영혼을 맡깁니다.  다음에 일어나는 것은 전에 여러분이 창조한 과거 신성한 유전자와 탄생의 연합이 되는 현재의 신성한 유전자가 되는 것입니다. 그 때에 이 일은 행성에서 살아온 것에 관한 사람으로, 지금까지 체험한 모든 다른 삶들과의 연합입니다.

You activate this crystal when you arrive, and you deactivate it when you leave. That means it stays here, even when your core Higher-Self leaves. For what you have done on the planet, the very steps that you have taken, vibrate within this crystal even after your soul energy is gone. Because it is crystalline, it carries a remembrance of everything you have been, and transfers that to the Crystalline Grid of the planet. Think of that for a moment. All that you have done for the planet and all that you have learned remains in the Crystalline Grid. It's part of the mechanics of why you're here. It's part of the contribution you make through eons of Earth experience, and it's part of what makes the "system" work at all.

여러분이 도착하는 때에 이 크리스탈을 활성화 하고, 여러분이 떠날 때 그것의 효과를 제거합니다. 위의 말은 그것이 여기에 머문다는 것을 의미합니다, 여러분의 핵인 상위 자아가 떠날 때 조차 그렇다는 것이죠.  왜냐하면 여러분이 행성에서 행하는 것은 여러분이 가져오는 바로 그 단계입니다, 나중에 여러분 영혼의 에너지가 떠나버렸을 때 조차 이 크리스탈 안에서 진동시키세요. 왜냐하면 그것은 크리스탈라인이고, 그것은 여러분이 존재했던 모든 기억을 가져옵니다, 행성의 크리스탈 격자로 그것을 이동시키세요. 잠시동안 그것에 대해 생각하세요. 여러분이 행성을 위해 행했던 모든 것과 배웠던 모든 것은 크리스탈 격자에 남습니다. 그것은 여러분이 이곳에 있었던 이유의 메카닉입니다. 그것은 지구 체험의 영겁을 통해서 여러분이 만든 헌신의 부분입니다. 그리고 그것은 모든 것이 작동하는 "시스템"을 만든 부분입니다.

The Story of Mary

Let me introduce you to Mary. This is Mary to you, but to me she's not a woman and she's not a man. She is a beautiful angelic being - on my side of the veil, the perfect creature, the perfect energy, and not singular. That is to say that on my side, Mary is a group like I am. Energy is not singular. It's a "soup" of many kinds of attributes and not a "thing." Do you understand? So on my side, Mary is a collection of attributes, and not a body as you see yourselves. Mary isn't really Mary yet, but she's about to be.

내가 여러분에게 마리를 소개합니다. 이 사람은 여러분에게 마리입니다, 하지만 내게는 그녀가 여자도 아니고 남자도 아닙니다. 그녀는 아름다운 천사적 존재입니다 - 베일의 내쪽에서, 완전한 창조물, 완전한 에너지이고, 단지 싱글은 아닙니다. 그것은 내 쪽에서 말하는 것입니다.  마리는 나와 같은 그룹입니다. 에너지는 단독적이지 않습니다. 그것은 많은 종류의 속성의 "수프"이고, 하나의 "사물"이 아닙니다.  이해하시나요?  그래서 내 쪽에서는, 마리가 속성의 집합체이고 여러분이 자신을 보는 것처럼 하나의 몸이 아닙니다.  마리는 진정으로 이제는 마리가 아닙니다,  그러나 그녀는 존재하는 것에 관한 것입니다.

There is no time where I am standing on my side of the veil. There is no time for Mary, either. In the interdimensional space that we have, there is no singularity and there is no linearity. Mary is a piece of God in its purest form, and is about ready to leave half of her essence behind and go into what I have called The Wind of Birth. Does that make sense to you? Mary is a piece of God is about to become a female on planet Earth. It will be Mary's 343rd time there, and she's ready to go.

베일의 내쪽에 서 있는 곳에는 시간이란 없습니다. 또한 마리를 위한 시간도 없습니다. 우리가 소유한 간차원적 공간에는 기이함은 없고 선형성은 없습니다.  마리는 자체의 가장 순수한 형태에서 신의 부분입니다, 그리고 그녀의 에센스 뒤로 절반을 남기고 떠나는 것에 대한 것이고, 내가 '탄생의 바람'으로 부르는 것으로 움직입니다. 그것이 여러분이 느껴지게 하나요?  마리가 신의 부분이라는 것은 지구 행성에 여성이 되는 것에 대한 것입니다. 그것은 이곳에서 마리의 343번째가 될 것이고 그녀는 떠날 준비가 됐습니다.

The mechanics of this entire story are unbelievable to you, for you cannot fathom something that does not have linearity and singularity. Every time an angel has visited this planet in 3D and shown himself to anyone, in order to make sense of it, the Human mind puts skin and wings on it, and gives it a singular name. Humans must call it one thing, but that's not the way it is at all. Angelic energy is a multiple of many attributes, has no body, no singularity, and no name. But it must for you in order to make sense of it.

이 전체 이야기의 구조는 여러분이 믿지 못합니다, 여러분이 선형적이지 않은, 그리고 기이한 것은 믿을 수 없기 때문입니다.  한 천사가 3차원의 이 행성을 방문할 때 마다 그리고 자신을 누구가에게 나타날 때마다, 그것이 인지되도록 하기 위해서, 인간의 마음은 피부에 머물고 그것은 날개짓을 합니다, 그리고 그것에 독립된 이름을 붙입니다. 사람들이 그것을 하나의 것으로 불러야만 합니다, 하지만 그것은 전혀 존재하는 방식이 아닙니다.  천사적 에너지는 다차원적 많은 속성, 몸이 없고, 특이하지 않으면서, 이름이 없습니다. 하지만 그것은 여러분을 위해서 그것이 감지되도록 해야만 합니다.  

This beautiful creature called Mary - this piece of God - is about to split up into many sacred energetic fragments, and one piece of her is going to become the Human Being that is on its way to the birth canal. The rest? It stays here. It is not part of your sacred teaching, but here it is: There is a tremendous amount energy that is "you," which stays in a suspended form of energy and that manifests itself on the magnetic and Crystalline Grids of the planet.

이 아름다운 창조물은 마리-신의 부분 -라 불립니다, 많은 신성한 에너지적 부분으로 흗어져 나오는 것에 관한 것입니다.  그리고 그녀에 관한 하나의 부분은 탄생의 동굴로 자체의 길위에 존재하는 인간존재가 되는 것입니다.  나머지는?  그것은 여기 머뭅니다. 그것이 여러분의 신성한 가르침의 부분이 아닙니다, 하지만 여기 그것이 있습니다. "여러분"인 굉장한 양의 에너지가 있습니다, 그리고 그것은 에너지의 형태로 남아 있습니다, 그리고 그것은  자기 격자 행성의 크리스탈 격자위에 자체로 나타납니다

Now, I've just given you a secret and yet none of you are going to believe it. You're just like Mary, and you think you're singular. You're not. Did you know that you're part of a group? Did you know that the other part of you is somewhere else? The "place" where it is becomes the  Higher-Self. That's the connection, you know? You say it as being part of you (self), but you still somehow think it's apart from you. It isn't. It is you, the rest of you that you separated from. Perhaps you're starting to understand why the connection to the Higher-Self is so important? It connects you with you.

이제, 나는 여러분에게 비밀을 단지 전합니다.  그리고 이제 누구도 그것을 믿지 않지요.  여러분이 단지 마리와 같습니다, 그리고 여러분은 독립적이라 생각합니다.  여러분은 그렇지 않습니다.  여러분이 어떤 그룹의 부분임을 알았나요?  여러분의 다른 부분이 다른 어떤 곳에 있음을 알았나요?  그것이 존재하는 "장소"는 상위자아가 됩니다. 그것은 연결입니다, 여러분이 아시죠?  여러분이 그것을 여러분 자아의 부분이 되는 것으로서 말합니다, 그러나 여러분이 아직 어떤 방식을 여러분과 분리됐다고 생각합니다. 아닙니다. 그것은 당신. 여러분이 분리한 나머지입니다.  아마도 여러분이 상위자아에 연결될 이유를 이해하기 시작하는 것이 매우 중요합니다.  그것은 여러분이 자신과 연결됩니다.

Do you know what it's like to split yourself - to give away the knowledge that you're a piece of God so that you could come to Earth in total ignorance? Why would an angelic being do that? Why? I'll tell you: It's because they love this planet, that's why; and they love humanity, that's why. There's something to do here on Earth, that's why. Are you beginning to understand what I'm telling you? There is purpose for your being here.

여러분 자신들이 흩어진 것이 무엇과 같은지 아세요- 총체적 무지함으로 지구로 나오기 위해서 신의 조각이 되어 앎을 떠난 것 말이죠?  왜 천사적 존재가 그것을 하였을까요?  왜?
그것은 그들이 이 행성을 사랑하기 때문임을 나는 여러분에게 말합니다, 그것이 이유입니다 : 그리고 그들은 인간을 사랑합니다, 그게 이유입니다. 지구에서 이곳에서 할 것이 있습니다,  그게 이유입니다. 내가 여러분에게 말하는 것을 이해하기 시작했나요?  여러분이 이곳에 있는 것은 목적이 있습니다.

We have often spoken of The Wind of Birth. From my standpoint, it is the energy that pours through a vortex on my side of the veil, which represents a three-dimensional clash with an interdimensional reality (mine). Therefore, it is a collision that is remarkable, and Mary is about ready to fall into that portal. It is the process of birth for every Human Being and each one of you has done this.

우리가 탄생의 바람에 대해 종종 말했습니다.  내 관점에서 그것은 베일의 내쪽에서 소용돌이치며 쏟아지는 에너지입니다,  그리고 그것은 간차원적 진실(내쪽의)과 더불어 3차원적 충돌을 나타냅니다.  그러므로 탄생은 주목할 대립성입니다. 그리고 마리는 그 잠재성으로 움직일 준비가 됐습니다. 그것이 모든 인간존재을 위한 탄생의 과정이고,  여러분 각 사람이 이것을 하였습니다.

Do you understand why Kryon washes your feet? This is difficult what you do! Mary is about ready to be born. She's chosen her parents and they have chosen her... and they didn't do it eons ago as some of you think. They did it in a timeless place that represents the wisdom of the ages and the immediacy of your "now." It's an ancient decision, yet represents your current needs and this is impossible to describe to you.

크라이언이 왜 여러분의 발을 씻기는지 이유를 아세요?  이 일은 여러분이 하는 것이 어렵습니다!  마리는 태어날 준비가 됐습니다.  그녀가 자신의 부모를 선택했고 그들은 그녀를 선택했습니다... 그리고 그들은 어떤 여러분이 생각하는 것처럼 영겁의 시간 전에 그것을 하지 않았습니다.  그들은 세대의 지혜를 나타내는 시간없음의 장소에서 그것을 하였고,  여러분의 "지금"에 관한  시간 없음에서 신속성으로 그것을 했습니다.  그것은 고대의 결정이었고, 이제는 여러분의 현재의 필요를 나타내고, 이것은 여러분이 설명하기가 불가능합니다.

Each Human is split, and therefore, there is an entourage of spiritual planning going on at all times with all of you. You choose each other for lessons and for reward and for testing and for experience. This is complex to the max, and cannot be taught to you in a day, but it represents the potentials that have always existed, and yet can be changed by a simple Human choice.

각 인간은 흩어집니다, 그리고 모든 당신과 항상 움직이는 영적 계획의 가족이 있습니다.  여러분이 각자 수업을 위한 다른 것을 선택했습니다,  되감고 시험하고 체험을 위한 수업들이죠.  이것은 최대로 복잡한 것입니다, 그리고 하루만에 배울수 있는 것일 수 없지요, 하지만 그것은 항상 존재하는 잠재성을 나타냅니다,  그리고 이제는 단순한 인간 선택에 의해서 변화될 수 있습니다.

This energy that is Mary leans into the Wind of Birth. She's about ready to go, and I'm there. I am there for the event as I always am, and I always will be. It's what I do. I watch humans transform from angels, over and over, in a process that is about the love of humanity.

마리가 존재하는 이 에너지는 탄생의 바람으로 흐릅니다. 그녀는 막 떠날 준비가 됐지요, 그리고 나는 거기 있습니다.  내가 항상 존재하듯이 그 사건을 위해 거기 있습니다, 그리곤 항상 있을 것이고요. 그것이 내가 하는 일입니다. 반복하고 반복해서 인간을 사랑하는 것에 관한 것인 하나의 과정에서 천사에서 변환하는 인간 존재를 지켜봅니다.

Now, we reach the juncture in Human logic where the intellectual Human Being wishes to trap Spirit with word and time puzzles. They ask questions that seem to be high minded to them about three-dimensional ethics:

이제 우리가 지적 인간 존재가 말들과 시간의 수수께끼와 더물어 영을 추적하려는 욕구가 있는 인간의 논리로 연결점에 이르렀네요. 그들이 3차원 규범에 대해서 그들에게 매우 꺼리는 것을 묻습니다.

"Kryon, you're about ready to describe the birth of Mary. Is that correct?"
"크라이언, 당신은 마리의 탄생을 설명할 준비가 됐나요, 그것이 맞습니까?"

Yes, I am.
그래요, 물론이죠

"Then we wish you to identify for us at what point life began for Mary. Is it the fertilization of the egg? Is it biological or spiritual? When does it happen? When does life begin?"

"그럼 우리가 당신이 우리를 위해 마리가 시작한 삶이  어떤 지점인지 명활히 하길 바랍니다. 그것은 영양 많은 달갈인가요?  생물학적인지, 영적인지요?  언제 그것이 발생하죠?  언제 삶이 시작하나요?"

Oh, how 3D of you! You can't trick Spirit with questions that represent the limitation of three-dimensional thinking. The highest intellectual thinker on Earth can only reason within their own jar, never understanding there is a real world on the other side of the glass. I'll tell you when Mary's life began and you're not going to like the answer, because it's an interdimensional one.

오, 정말 여러분이 3차원 적이지요!  3차원적 사고의 제한을 나타내는 질문들로 영을 속일 수 없습니다.  지구에서 가장 높이  지적으로 생각하는 자는 그들 자신의 가슴에서 단지 설명할 수 있습니다,  그 물잔의 다른 쪽에 진실한 세상이 있다는 것을 결코 이해하지 못합니다.  마리의 삶이 시작되면 말하겠습니다.  그리고 여러분은 대답을 좋아하지 않을 것입니다.  왜냐고요?  그것은 간차원적 대답이기 때문이죠.

It started when the contract was put forward with Mary's parents and with Mary, in a timeless place where they agreed on the potential of her birth. That's the actual time when life began and it took place, and it represents the potentials before the earth was formed, yet has the energy of "yesterday afternoon." That's when it took place. Do you, therefore, understand that your life began at the potential of your parents' meeting? And what do you now think of the potential of your grandparents' meeting in order to manifest the birth of your parents? Yes, you were there planning it then, too. And to make it really, really fun, you were often times related to your own grandparents at that very time! Intellectual, you are like a goldfish who is trying to figure out the meaning of the sound of the tapping on the glass. Your world is small and simple, and your questions are the same. Break this paradigm and become an interdimensional thinker, and really expand your mind to include the sacredness of why you think the way you do. Then is when your potential to think will really soar.

마리의 삶은 부모와 마리가 앞으로 놓여졌던 연결을 했을 때 시작했습니다,  그녀 탄생의 잠재성에 동의한 시간 없음의 장소에서 말이죠.  그것은 삶이 시작되었을 때 실제의 시간입니다.  그리고 그것이 일어났습니다,  탄생은 지구가 형성되기 전의 잠재성을 나타냅니다.  지금은 "어제 오후"의 에너지가 있습니다.  그것은 일어난 때입니다.  따라서 당신 자신의 삶이 부모의 만남의 잠재성에서 시작했음을 아시나요?  그리고 부모님의 탄생을 명확히 하기 위해서 조모의 만남에 관한 잠재성을 생각해 보셨나요?  좋습니다, 여러분이 또한 그 때에 탄생을 그곳에서 계획했던 것입니다. 진실로 그것을 재미있게 만드는 것은,  바로 그 순간이 자신의 조모와 관련된 시간이기 때문입니다. 지적으로 여러분이 물잔을 톡톡치며 그 의미를 설명하려 애쓰는 금붕어와 같습니다.  여러분의 세계는 작고 작습니다, 그리곤 여러분의 질문이 똑 같아요.  이 틀을 깨세요, 그리곤 차원간의 사색가가 되세요.  진정으로 여러분이 하는 방식을 생각하는 이유에 관한 신성함을 포함하는 마음을 확장하세요, 진실로.  그때에 생각하는 여러분의 잠재성이  진실로 날아오르는 순간입니다.

I want to tell all of you something. But there is someone here (and reading) that this will make some sense to: There are angelic beings who go through this birth experience, with all the beauty and all the joy, with all the love and complexity... just so that they can come in and be a stillbirth. Did you know that? Some will come in and they will die at age three. And when you experience that, know this: The potential of all of that is known in advance, and there are reasons for it. Blessed is that angel who will go through all of that - come into your reality and die when they're young, perhaps before they can speak or think or reason, in order to plant the seeds of compassion in certain individuals, for certain circumstances that will change lives around them.

모든 여러분에게 어떤 것을 말하고 싶어요. 그러나 이것이 어떤 감각을 만드는 누군가가 있을 겁니다 : 모든 아름다움과 모든 기쁨과, 모든 사랑으로 이 탄생의 체험을 통과하는 천사적 존재들이 있습니다.  복잡함니다....그들이 들어올 수 있고 사산할 수 있습니다. 그것을 아셨나요?  어떤 이들은 올 것이고 그들이 세 살이 되어 죽을 겁니다. 그리고 여러분이 그것을 체험하면, 이것을 아세요 : 모든 그 잠재성은 미리 알고 있습니다, 이유가 있습니다.  축복하는 이들은 모든 그것 - 여러분의 진실로 들어와서 그들이 어릴 때 죽는 - 들을 체험하는 그 천사들입니다.  어쩌면 그들이 말하고 생각하고 설명하기 전에 떠나고, 어떤 개인들에게 컴패션의 씨앗을 심기 위해서, 그들 주변에 삶을 변화시키는 어떤 환경을 위해서 그리 합니다.

Maybe this happened to you? Mother, father, is this your circumstance? You know who I'm talking to, don't you? And if that was you, did you celebrate it? Could you? An agreement like that is profound, and you'll never forget it, will you? Well, neither will they. It's a system that creates compassion on the planet and it works well. You may have been part of that. You may have actually helped this very planet with the compassion for such an event, and the earth may never be the same. Did you think of that? Many hate God after something like that, never understanding that they lifted the very vibration of the earth itself. Mary doesn't have that contract, however. That's not her agreement. Mary's going to come in full-term and live a long life.

아마 이 일은 여러분에게 일어났지요?  어머니와 아버지 이 일이 여러분의 환경입니까?  누구에게 말하는 지 알지요?  그게 당신이라면 당신을 그것을 축복했나요?  할 수 있나요?  그 같은 동의는 심오하고 여러분이 그것을 결코 잊지 않을 겁니다, 그럴거죠?  좋아요. 그것이 행성에 컴패션을 창조하는 시스템입니다.  그것은 잘 작동합니다. 여러분이 그것의 부분 일 것입니다.  실제로 그 같은 사건을 위한 컴패션으로 바로 이 행성을 도왔을 것입니다, 그리고 지구는 결코 똑 같지 않습니다. 그것을 생각해 보셨나요?  많은 이들이 그 같은 어떤 일 후에 신을 저주합니다,  결코 그들이 지구 자체의 그 진동을 끌어올린 것을 이해하지 못합니다.  그렇지만 마리는 그 연결을 소유하지 못합니다.  그것은 그녀의 동의가 아닙니다.  마리는 충만한 시기에 들어올 것이고 오랜 삶을 살 것입니다.

I say goodbye to Mary, and she falls into the portal of birth. The first thing that happens is that Mary visits the Cave of Creation. She finds that crystal, which has her soul energy, and it glows with activation. Have you figured something out yet? How many past lives do you think you have had? Let me give you some things to think about. It doesn't matter how many you had. The same Higher-Self was in every one of them! The same core soul was the "boss" in every life. That means your Higher-Self was there for all of them; therefore, these lives all had something in common. Does this give you any ideas of what you might be able to do with this information? When some of you start connecting to your Higher-Selves, you're actually connecting to every single energy you have ever been on this planet. Mary places her new energy within the ancient crystal that has all her former lives within it. It reciprocates by placing all its energy and spiritual learning within Mary's new DNA. She is about to carry around within her new life everything she ever was. Mary is born, and she's a beautiful female child. Her parents are so happy and delighted with Mary!

나는 마리에게 작별 인사합니다, 그녀는 탄생의 출구로 내려갑니다.  일어나는 첫째 일은 마리가 창조의 동굴을 방문합니다.  그 크리스탈을 찾습니다. 그리고 그것에 그녀의 영혼 에너지가 있습니다.  크리스탈은 활성화로 반짝입니다.  여러분이 그것을 어찌 설명했지요?  얼마나 많은 삶을 체험했다고 생각하시나요?  생각할 어떤 일을 전합니다.  체험이 얼마이든 문제되지 않습니다.  똑 같은 상위 자아는 그들의 모든 사람에게 존재했지요!  똑 같은 핵심 영혼은 모든 삶에 "대빵"이었습니다.  그것은 여러분의 상위자아가 모든 과거 삶을 위해서 거기 있었다는 것입니다.  따라서 이 모든 삶들은 보통은 어떤 것을 소유했습니다.  이것은 이 정보로 할 수 있을 지 모르는 어떤 개념을 여러분에게 전합니다.  몇 몇이 자신의 상위자아와 연결을 시작 할 때, 실제로 여러분이 이 지구에서 존재한 모든 개별 에너지와 연결되는 것입니다.  마리는 그녀의 새로운 에너지를 그 안에 있는 모든 그녀의 앞선 삶들인 고대의 크리스탈 안에 놓았습니다.  그것은 모든 자체의 에너지가 놓여지는 것으로 응답하고,  마리의 새로운 유전자 안에서  배워지는 영적인 것에 보답합니다. 그녀는 지금까지의 모든 것에, 새로운 삶의 안으로 막 진입하려 합니다.  마리가 태어나고, 아름다운 여자 아이입니다. 부모는 매우 행복하고 메어리도 즐겁습니다!

Politically Incorrect Thinking... Truth Prevails
정치적으로 잘못된 고려....진실은 나타낸다

Right away within the first few months of her life, Mary shows that she is going to be an artist, a good one. Here we stop the story yet again. For Mary's artistic abilities are carry-overs from a past life, and it's obvious. Humans carry attributes from lifetime to lifetime. These attributes go way beyond the genealogy that is biological of the parent. Do you realize that in your politically correct society, you are told that Human Beings are all born equal? Ask any mother if this is so, for they may have a number of children vastly different from each other.

그녀 삶의 최초 몇 달이 흐르고, 마리는 그녀가 예술가, 멋진 예술가가 된다는 것을 보여줍니다.  이곳에서 우리가 이제 다시 이야기를 멈춤니다.  왜냐면 마리의 예술가적 재능은 과거 삶에서 가져온 것이고 그것은 분명합니다.  인간들은 한 생애에서 다른 생애로 속성을 가지고 다닙니다.  이 속성은 부모의 생물학적인 혈통을 너머서 진행됩니다.  정치적으로 여러분의 바른 사회는 인간 존재는 모두 평등하게 태어난다고 들었을 것인데, 기억하시나요?  만약 이것이 그렇다면 어떤 엄마에게 물어보세요, 왜냐면 그녀들은 서로가 매우 다른 많은 아이를 기르고 있을 지 모릅니다.

One might be a singer, and the other one can't sing at all. One might be very interested in reading, yet one wants only to dance. The parents look at this and say, "How could I have children so vastly different from the same set of parents?" It might not be politically correct, but it's true. The children come in very different, and hardly equal! Look at the fears that some of these individuals have when they're born. These are the insecurities and fears... hold-overs from things that they have been through before they got here. Ask a mother about that, how is it one child can be so secure and another one so afraid of their own shadow? It's part of the system and it's on purpose. Born equal? Indeed, you are all equally endowed with the power to change how you were born! But all of you come in with the overlay of what was before, and for those who are here for the first time, of which there are many, you come in with the attributes of "each ignorance." This is easy to spot, for it's the Human who is shocked at how things work, and never quite gets used to how Humans react to Humans on this planet. This is the life where they get their "Earth legs" and figure everything out.

한 아이는 가수가 될 지 모르고, 다른 아이는 전혀 노래할 수 없습니다.  한 아이는 독서에 관심있고, 이제 한 아이는 오직 춤추길 원합니다.  부모들은 이것을 지켜보고는 말하죠 " 똑 같은 부모에게서 매우 매우 다른 아이들을 어떻게 내가 가질수 있나요?"  그것은 정치적으로 맞지 않을 수 있지요, 그러나 그게 진실입니다.  아이들은 매우 다르게 들어옵니다, 그리고 거의 같지 않아요!  이 개별적 존재 몇몇이 태어날 때 소유한 두려움을 살펴보세요. 이것들은 그들이 전에 이르렀던 체험의 일에서 넘어온.... 불안정과 두려움들입니다. 그것에 대해서 어머니에게 물어보세요,  한 아이는 매우 두렵고, 다른 아이는 자신의 그림자가 매우 두려운 것은 어찌 된거죠?  그것이 시쓰템(아이들은 다르다.. 인류는 달리 태어난다 속성상 : 역주)의 부분이고, 그것은 목적에 관한 것입니다.  똑같은 탄생?  진실로, 여러분이 태어났던 방식을 변화시키는 힘을 가지고 여러분은 평등하게 태어납니다.  하지만 모든 여러분이 전에 존재 했던 덧씌움(신념체계)로 들어옵니다,   그리고 이곳에 존재한 이들에게는, 처음인 존재에게는, 그들 중에는 많은 이들이 있습니다,  여러분이 "각자의 무지"의 속성을 가지고 들어옵니다.  이것이 오점이 되는 것은 쉽습니다,  왜냐면 그것이 일들이 작동한 방식에 충격받은 인간이기 때문이죠, 그리고 인간이 지구에서 인간에게 반응하는 방식에 결코 익숙하지 않습니다.  이것은 그들이 자신의 "지구 다리"에 이르른 삶입니다.  그리고 모든 것을 드러냅니다.

Mary was still an infant and she was doing what all infants do. You see, when you're that young, you see the energies that are around you. Ask a mother about that! Have you ever been holding your infant and the infant is seeing something in the corner? His face is all aglow and he is laughing and having so much fun, playing with whatever is in the corner. Then you turn and look and there's nothing there! You know I'm right, don't you? Have you ever wondered what that is? Infants can still see the other side of the veil for a number of months after their birth. It's part of their survival. It's part of home, it stays with them so they can grow into another kind of love - Human love. Then slowly the interdimensional things go away. But you all got to see them when you arrived.

마리가 아직 어렸고 그녀는 모든 아이가 하듯이 행동했지요.  이해하죠, 여러분이 어렸을 때를요,  여러분 주변에 그 에너지를 봅니다. 그것에 대해서 엄마에게 물어보세요!  여러분의 미숙함을 아직 붙잡고 있나요?  그리고 그 미숙함은 구석에 어떤 것을 보는 것입니다.  그의 얼굴은 항상 불타고 웃으며 매우 재밌습니다, 구석에 있는 것이 무엇이든지 갖고 놀지요. 그렇다면 여러분이 돌아서서 보세요.  그러면 거기엔 아무것도 없습니다!  알지요 내가 정확하지요, 아닌가요?  여러분은 그것이 존재하는 것이 의아해 했지요. 유아기는 많은 엄마가 아이의 탄생후에 베일의 그 쪽에서 여전히 볼 수 있습니다. 그것은 그들의 생존 부분입니다. 그것은 고향의 부분입니다. 그래서 유아기는 그들이 다른 종류의 사랑 - 인간의 사랑으로 성장시킬수 있도록 그들에게 머뭅니다.  그런 후 천천히 간차원적 일들이 떠납니다. 하지만 여러분이 모두 도착할 때 그것을 이해했습니다.

We're not going to take you through her entire life, but we'll just tell you a little bit. Mary becomes an artist and a good one. She did not become an esoteric leader [New Age teacher]. Kryon never occurred in her life and she never read a Kryon book. She was never drawn to a meeting like this, but Mary actually was able to heal people with her art. Mary became a world-famous artist - she could really paint! Many found a spiritual connection through her artwork, and Mary would say, "I only paint what I feel." She was feeing her Higher-Self with every stroke of the brush.

우리가 여러분을 그녀의 전체 삶으로 데려가지는 않습니다, 하지만 우리가 단지 조금은 말합니다.  마리는 예술가가 되고 멋진 존재가 됩니다.  그녀는 비젼적 지도자[새로운 시대의 선생]가 되지는 않았습니다.  크라이언이 결코 그녀의 삶을 결코 일어나게 하지 않았습니다.  그리고 크라이언 책을 결코 읽지 않습니다.  결코 이 같은 모임에 그녀는 빠져버리지 않지요. 하지만 실제로 마리는 그녀의 작품으로 사람을 치유할 수 있었습니다. 세계적 유명한 예술가가 되었고 진실로 그녀는 그릴 수 있었습니다!  많은이들이 그녀의 작품을통해 영적 연결을 발견했지요, 그리곤 마리는 말했지요, "난 느끼는 것을 단지 그려요." 그녀는 붓으로 그리면서 자신의 상위 자아를 느끼고 있었습니다.

The Big Misconception – God Cares How You Find Enlightenment
커다란 왜곡 - 신은 여러분이 깨달음을 발견하는 방식을 돌본다

Now, let me back up for a minute. I just told you that Mary found God. You might say, "Well, how could she do that? She didn't follow the spiritual rules that you hear about in so many religions. The world is filled with structures that have doctrines with rules. Also, how could Mary find God when she never even came to an esoteric meeting? No religion, no New Age?"

지금, 나는 잠시 동안 되돌아 갑니다.  마리는 신을 발견했다고 나는 단지 말했지요. "글쎄요, 어떻게 그녀가 그것을 할 수 있었죠?  그 많은 종교에 대해 여러분이 들은 영적 규칙을 그녀가 따르지 않았었요.  세상은 규칙이 있는 이념들의 구조로 가득해요. 또한 마리가 어떻게 신을 찾을 수 있었지요?  그녀는 결코 비젼적 만남? 으로 결코 나온적이 없어요, 종교도 없고, 뉴에이지도 몰라요?"라고 말합니다.

I want you to remember this. When you open that door of allowance, no matter how you get there, you're opening the door to home, and that's what we want you to do - to care enough to find that door. That's what the whole purpose of life is, to find that door, and there are many ways to do it.

난 여러분이 이것을 기억하길 원합니다.  여러분이 허락의 문을 열면, 여러분이 거기에 도착하는 방식은 아무 문제 없어요.  여러분이 고향의 문을 열고 있습니다,  그것은 우리가 여러분이 하길 원하는 것 - 그 문을 찾을 만큼 충분히 집중하는 -입니다. 그것이 삶의 전체적 목적이 존재하는 것이고, 그래서 그 문을 발견하고, 문을 여는 많은 방식들이 있습니다.

There are those in this room, teachers here, who have created steps for you to find the door, because they know you want the steps! Your reality needs the steps. There are also those who will say that you don't need steps, and this is for those who don't want steps! Do you understand what I'm telling you? God is in all the Human systems who respect the sacredness of the process, and there is allowance for many ways of opening the door. There is no right and wrong process if it takes you to self-realization of God inside... discovering the Higher-Self.

이 방에는 그들이 있어요, 여기 선생들이 있지요. 그들은 여러분이 그 문을 발견하도록 단계를 창조했습니다, 왜냐면 그들은 여러분이 단계들을 원하는것을 알지요!  여러분의 진실은 단계가 필요합니다.  여러분이 단계들이 필요없다고 말할 이들이 또한 있습니다, 그리고 이것은 단계를 원치 않는 이들을 위한 것입니다!  내가 여러분에게 말하는 것을 이해하시죠?  신이 과정의 신성함을 존중하는 인간 시스템 모든 것에 존재합니다.  그리고 많은 방식들은 문을 여는 것에 관한 허락, 허용입니다. 좋고 나쁜 과정이란 없어요,  만약 그 과정이 여러분이 내면에-상위 자아를 발견하는 것에 있는 신의 자아 실현으로 데려간다면요

Many immediately say, "Kryon, I don't like this! There has to be a ‘right way to God.' After all, God is complex and sacred, and we are simple and 3D. You said so! How can you tell us that there is no ‘right way?'" I didn't. I said there was no right or wrong process. There absolutely is a "right way." Love and compassion are the keys to finding the Higher-Self, but there are many loving and compassionate systems that allow you to discover the love of God inside.

많은 이들이 즉시 "크라이언, 난 이게 싫어요!  거기엔 '신에게 가는 정확한 길'이 있어야만 해요. 결국 신은 복잡하고 신성해요. 우리가 단순하죠 3차원이고. 당신은 그렇게 말했죠! 어떻게 당신은 정확한 길은 없다라고 말할 수 있나요?" 난 그렇게 말하지 않았습니다. 나는 좋고 나쁜 과정은 없다라고 말했지요.  전적으로 "옳은 방식"이 있습니다. 사랑과 컴패션은 상위 자아를 찾는 열쇠입니다, 그러나 여러분이 내면의 신의 사랑을 발견하기 위한 허용은, 많은 사랑하는 그리고 컴패션 넘치는 방식들이 있습니다.

Listen: Imagine for a moment that you are a loving parent and you have not seen your children in decades. In addition, imagine that they were taken from you at a very early age. Imagine for a moment that you get a phone call from one of those children.

들으세요 : 여러분이 사랑스런 부모라고 잠시 상상해 보세요. 그리고 수십년 동안 여러분의 아이들을 볼 수 없었습니다. 더욱이, 그들이 어린 시절에 여러분을 떠났다고 상상해 보세요. 여러분이 그 아이 중 한 아이에게 전화를 받았다고 상상해 보세요.

"Mom, Dad, I know where you are and I'm coming to see you!"
"엄마, 아빠, 난 당신들이 있는곳을 알아요, 당신들 만나러 가는 중입니다!"

Oh, your heart would swell, would it not? I've found my children! Better than that, they found me! And you'd say on the phone, "Come! Please come see me. I can hardly wait to touch you."

오, 여러분의 가슴은 기쁨에 넘치죠, 아닌가요?  나는 나의 아이들을 발견했습니다! 그 보다 더 좋을 수 없습니다. 그들이 나를 봤고 여러분은 전화로 말할 겁니다. "어서와! 제발 나를보러 와.[아우 시-벌..크라이언] 너를 안고 싶어 기달리 수 가 없구나"

Now, let me ask you something. If the child showed up in a red car, would you look at him and say, "Oops, sorry! Go back. I really wanted you to be in a green car."

이제, 내가 여러분에게 묻습니다. 만약 그 아이가 붉은 차 안에서 나타나면, 그를 바라보고는 말하겠죠, "아 이런, 미안!  돌아가라. 난 정말로 네가 녹색차에 있길 바랬어"

You wouldn't do that, would you? Would you even care about the vehicle at all? All you want to do is hold them. The answer is you don't care how they get there. If they said, "Mom, Dad, I found this wonderful process and the process got me right to thinking about where you were - and I found you!" Would you care about the process? You would! You'd celebrate it, that's what you'd do. Another child may say, "I didn't need a process because I thought of it all by myself." Would you then cast them out because they didn't use the process of the first child? No!

여러분이 그리 하진 않지요, 그렇죠?  자동차에 대해서까지 신경쓰나요?  모든 여러분이 하기 원하는 것은 그들을 껴안는 것이죠. 대답은 여러분이 그들이 거기에 도착하는 방식에 신경쓰지 않는다는 겁니다. 그들이 "엄마, 아빠 나는 이 아름다운 과정을 발견했고 그 과정이  당신들이 있었던 곳에 대해서 내가 정확히 고려하게 했어요 - 그리고 나는 당신들을 알았어요! 여러분이 그 과정을 걱정하세요?  그럴겁니다!  여러분이 그것을 축복할 것입니다, 그것이 여러분이 하는 것입니다.  다른 아이들은 말하겠죠 "나는 혼자서 그 모든 것을 생각했기 때문에 어떤 과정도 필요치 않았어."  여러분은 그들이 처음 아이의 과정을 이용하지 않았기 때문에 그들을 끄집어 낼 것인가요?   아닙니다!

Blessed is the process or non-process that brings any Human Being home. And that's the truth of it - that Humans need to feel comfortable in their search for God so that they eventually can have the truth of meeting the "rest of the parts."

축복받는 이는 어떤 인간 존재를 집으로  데려가는 과정 또는 비과정입니다. 그리고 위의 에너지는 그것 - 인간들이  극적으로 "부분들의 안식"을 만나는 진실을 가질수 있도록 신을 찾는 그들의 과정에 편안함을 느낄 필요가 있는 - 진실입니다.

The Return of Mary

마리의 귀환

Mary grew old, as all humans do. She eventually knew her days were numbered, as all Humans do. The young don't really think about this, but slowly grow into it as they age. It's the brain beginning to long for home, and Mary's brain knew she wasn't going to be around much longer.

모든 인간처럼 마리가 늙었습니다.  그녀는 살 날이 많지 않음을 알았지요, 모든 인간이 그렇듯이. 젊은 이들은 이것에 대해 정말 생각지 않습니다,  그러나 천천히 그들의 나이를 따라서 성장합니다.  그것은 머리가 고향을 갈망하는 시작입니다,  그리고 마리의 머리는 더 이상 머물 수 없다는 것을 알았습니다.

By this time, Mary had her own children and they were beautiful. Most of them could not draw or paint! They were not created equal either, since they didn't have Mary's sacred crystalline energy or her past lives. Instead, they had their own. All of you do and are shaped by what you've done on the planet. That's why you are not equal, and all so different, and all so unique.

이 시기에, 마리는 아이들이 있었고 그들은 이뻤습니다.  대부분 아이들은 그릴 수 없었습니다! 그들은 또한 똑 같이 창조되지 않았습니다,  그들은 마리의 신성한 크리스탈 에너지 또는 그녀의 과거 삶을 소유하지 않았습니다.  대신에 그들은 자신의 것이 있었습니다.  모든 여러분이 하듯이 여러분이 지구에서 이룬 것으로 형성되었지요.  그것이 여러분이 같지 않은 이유입니다, 그리고 모두가 매우 다르고, 모두가 매우 독특합니다.

It was time for Mary to go. This is not a sad story, for every single one except for the very few here have been through this over and over. Mary was surrounded by her family when she passed over and they celebrated her life. They brought some of her wonderful paintings into the hospital room, the paintings that had touched the hearts and the souls of so many. Ah, Human Beings would sit and weep in front of her work. Some of them would weep with the joy of touching the face of God. Think of the energy that she had left on this planet! In her own way, in her own process, she knew God.

마리가 떠날 시간이었습니다.  이것이 슬픈 이야기는 아닙니다.  모든 개별 인간에게는 이것을 반복해서 체험하며 이곳에 있는 이는 적습니다.  마리는 베일을 넘을 때 가족들이 둘러 쌓고 그들이 그녀의 삶을 축복했습니다.  병실로 그녀의 아름다움 그림 몇점을 가져왔습니다, 가슴에 감동된 그림들이고, 그 많은 영혼들이 감동 받았습니다.  아, 인간 존재들이 앉아 있고 그녀의 작품 앞에서 눈물을 흘리죠. 그들 중에는 신의 얼굴에 접촉하는 기쁨의 눈물을 흘립니다.

The first thing that happened after Mary's soul was apart from her body was a trip to the Cave of Creation. It's a three-day process to integrate back into the other side of the veil. Those are Earth days. Mary deactivated her crystal. Think about what that crystal now contained! It now had the energy and experience of all of the past lives that Mary experienced on the planet, plus the energy of this one, with all her art. Now she was leaving it on the planet. None of it was going with her. It all stayed right on Earth.

마리의 영혼이 몸에서 떠난 후에 일어난 첫번째 일은 창조의 동굴로의 여행이었습니다.  그것은 베일의 다른 쪽으로 돌아오는 통합을 위한 3일의 과정입니다.  마리는 그녀의 크리스탈을 비활성화 했습니다.  이제 크리스탈에 담겨있는 것에 대해 생각해보세요!  그것은 이제 에너지와 마리가 행성에서 체험한 과거의 모든 체험을 갖고 있습니다,  그녀의 모든 작품과 이 사람의 에너지가 더해집니다.  이제 그녀는 행성에 그것을 남겨두었습니다. 그것의 무엇도 그녀와 떠나지 않습니다. 그것은 바로 지구에 남았습니다.

Now listen to me: That crystal made the earth vibrate higher. Even after Mary left, it continued to work for her. Are you getting the picture? You think you're ordinary and you're sitting in this room. Well, think of the work that you have done in your life. Think of those that you have helped, and you all have done this! Think of that... it all stays here! You may think you're ordinary, but believe me when you pass over, the planet will always know you were here. What a system! What a honoring of the Human life!

지금 집중하세요 : 그 크리스탈은 지구의 진동을 더 올렸습니다.  마리가 떠난 후에 조차도 그것은 그녀를 위해 계속해서 작동합니다.  여러분이 그 그림을 받았나요?  여러분이 자신은 평범하다고 생각합니다.  그리곤 이 방에 앉아 있는 겁니다.  글쎄요, 삶에서 여러분이 해 낸 일을 생각에 해보세요.  여러분이 도왔던 그것을 생각해 보세요, 그리고 여러분 모두가 이것을 했습니다!  생각해 보세요... 그것 모두는 여기 머뭅니다!  자신이 평범한 인물이라 생각 할 지 모릅니다,  그러나 여러분이 베일을 넘을 때 나를 믿으세요, 행성은 항상 이곳에서 여러분 자신이었던 것을 앎니다.  대단한 시스템입니다!  인간 삶의 대단한 영예죠!

I welcomed Mary back. It seemed like she had only been gone a moment. Oh, what a party we had! "It's good to be home," she said, as she reintegrated herself into the energy that you call God. The entity called Mary ceased to exist, except in that very sacred place that speaks to the crystalline structure of the earth.

나는 마리가 돌아와서 환영했습니다.  그것은 그녀가 단지 한 순간에 떠난 것 같습니다.  오,우리가 가졌던 대단한 파티입니다!  "집에 있는 것은 좋습니다!" 그녀가 말했지요, 여러분이 신이라 부르는 에너지 속으로 그녀는 자신을 재통합했습니다.  그 존재는 지구의 크리스탈 구조에 말하는 바로 그 신성한 것을 제외한 존재한 것이 멈춘  마리를 일컫습니다.

Human Being, this is who you are. Many don't believe it. You are a piece of God, and a piece of this planet's history. Profound! It's why we wash your feet.

인간 존재는, 이 사람이 당신인 존재입니다.  많은 이들이 그것을 믿지 않습니다.  여러분이 신의 한 조각 , 이 행성 역사의 부분입니다. 심오합니다!  그것이 우리가 여러분 발을 씻어주는 이유입니다.

It's time for us to go. Perhaps this night you might allow yourself to believe it. Maybe it will start to make sense to you. This would be a good time to release the things you came with that you don't want to take home. How about fear? I know who's here. Wouldn't you like to have that release? How about forgiveness? Did you forgive the betrayal? I know who's here. How would you like to release sorrow? Push on that door within yourself, for there's a connection waiting for you. When that's made, all of those things begin to diminish. You become a balanced Human Being - not a religious Human Being, not a spiritual Human Being - but a balanced Human Being filled with joy.

우리가 떠날 시간입니다.  아마도 이 밤에 자신이 그것을 믿도록  허락할 지 모릅니다.  아마도 그것은 여러분에게 감지될 시작일 것입니다.  이 일은 여러분이 집으로 가져가길 원치않는 함께 온 일들을 풀어줄 멋진 시간이 될 것입니다.  두려움은 어때요?  나는 이곳에 누가 있는 지 알지요.  그것을 풀어주는 것을 좋아하지 않을 것입니다.  용서는 어때요?  여러분이 배반자들을 용서했나요?  나는 이곳에 누가 있는 지 알지요.  슬픔을 놓아주는 것은 어떤가요?  자신의 내면에 그 문을 미세요,  왜냐하면 여러분을 기다리는 연결이 있기 때문이죠.  그것이 이루어 질 때, 모든 그 일은 작아지기 시작합니다.  여러분이 균형잡힌 인간존재 - 종교적 인간 존재가 아닌, 영적 인간 존재가 아닌 - 가 됩니다.  그러나 기쁨으로 가득찬 균형잡힌 인간 존재가 됩니다.

It's hard for us to leave. So we stay here. And when the channelling is closed, we stay here, ready for tomorrow. It's hard for us to go. I've said this so many times: Are you aware of who came to see whom? We knew you'd sit in the chair. Maybe we came to see you? Maybe this is what we do? It is. Did you hear us?

우리가 떠나는 것은 힘들어요. 그래서 우리가 이곳에 머뭅니다. 그리고 채널이 마쳐지면, 우리가 이곳에 있습니다, 내일을 준비하면서.  우리가 가는 것은 힘듭니다.  나는 이 일을 매우 자주 말했지요 : 여러분이 누군가를 만나러 왔던 것을 자각하나요?  우리는 여러분이 의자에 앉는다는 걸 알았습니다.  아마도 우리가 여러분을 보려고 왔었습니다.  아마도 이것은 우리가 할 것이었나요?  그렇지요. 여러분이 우리를 들었나요?

And so it is.
그래요 참으로 그렇습니다.

KRYON 크라이언