출처 : http://wavero.net/forum/showthread.php?t=23604

wave  vbmenu_register("postmenu_24443", true);
빛의 마음, 마음과 마음을 하나로

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

웨스 웰더Wes Elder의 CM과의 대화에서... (번역 : 피터킴)
http://blog.daum.net/petercskim

아래 글은 지난 4월 5일에 AHS 의 웨스 웰더Wes Elder가 CM과의 대화 - 2009/4/5

엊그제 미국의 존이 CM과 채널한 전문을 보내드렸는데요, 이번에는 미국의 웨스 엘더의 전문이 CM 과 문답의 채널 전문이 왔기에 단신 형태로 올립니다. 그는 이런 메시지를 올리기를 꺼렸는데 그래도 결정한 것은 이 내용이 자기 가슴에 울렸고 이전에 캔더스, 제스의 것과 동일한 내용이어서 였다고 말합니다. 그리고 CM에게 이를 올리는 것을 물었는데 승인하셨다 합니다.

1) 목성은 의도적으로 태양 뒤편에 숨겨져 있나요?  
[CM] 그렇다. 은하연합은 이를 나타낼 적절한 시기가 될때까지 계속 숨겨놓게 된다.
{계속한 질문} 그럼 언제 나타날 것이며 그것의 에너지는 지구를 교란하고 융기하게 만들것인가요?
[CM] 그렇다. 비록 그 에너지가 촉매가 되고 청소하는 것이며 그 결과가 지구에 많은 변화를 가져오겠지마는..

2) 우리 태양계는 네바돈 우주의 새로운 위치로 공간이동을 하고 있나요?
[CM] 그렇다. {내가 이를 이해하는 것은 매우 어렵다. 이런 일이 어떻게 가능한지 모르겠다, 그러나 우리는 CM 의 지혜와 우리를 향한 계획을 믿어야 한다고 생각한다. 그가 말하길 우리는 123광년의 거리를 이동중에 있다고 하는데 이는 중앙태양 알키온에 가까이 가는 것이라 한다. 그곳에서 포톤벨트 속에 들어있을 것이며 여기에 도달하기까지 우리의 여행은 6주가 걸린다고 제시한다.}

3) 올해 3월 31일에 미 연방준비은행과 국세청이 미 재무부에 흡수되었고 그것들은 파산된 것이 맞는가요?
[CM] 그렇다. {그래서 묻기를 그럼 내가 4월 9일까지 내야할 세금을 현재 세무직원에게 지불해야는지 여부를 물었다.} [CM] 그렇다. {이 일이 언론매체를 통해 발표될 것인가요? [CM] 긍정적이다. 그러나 이에대해 날짜가 나온 것은 없다.

4) 오바마는 빛의 세력과 일합니까?
[CM] 아니다. { 마크 휴버는 영 헛소리 해왔네, 실상은 제대로 파악해야겠어요}

5) 오바마는 클론인가요? 어둠쪽의 일을 하고있나요?
[CM] 그렇다. 진짜 오바마는 이 계에 있지않다.

6) 지구가 축을 중심으로 교란되고 있는 일이 미네소타에 이례적 냉온 현상을 일으키는 원인이 되나요?  
[CM] 그렇다. 만일 그곳이 춥다면 다른 곳이 뜨거워짐을 뜻한다.

7) 지구의 회전이 느려지고 있나요?  
[CM] 그렇다. 이에 관련한 모든 영향을 감소시키기 위해 점진적으로 하고 있다. {나는 이 현상을 파악하려고 일출과 일몰을 관찰해왔지만 별 차이를 알수없었다. 캔더스도 마찬가지 였다}

8) 내가 스타시스 기간동안 내가 깨어져서 우주선에 승선하는지 물었다.  
[CM] 그렇다. {어떤 이들이 복제 몸을 받는다는 얘길 들은바 있어서 나도 그렇게 되는지 물었다. CM의 말씀은 내가 26세의 복제 몸을 받게 될것임을 전한다 – 내 나이 57세인데..}

9) 나는 스타시스가 시작될 때 다른이의 운명은 어떻게 되는지 물었다. 이는 어떤 질문보다 핵심적인 것이었다.
[CM] 영적 발전을 더 가야만 하는 이들은 3차원 계에서의 인생을 더 배워야 할 것이고, 그들은 이 여정을 지속할 다른 행성으로 데려가질 것이다. {나의 경우는 아내와 아들을 이런 연유로 이별해야한다. 난 크게 슬펐다. 그러나 왜 이런 일이 일어나는지를 나는 이해한다. 수많은 가정이 이런 이유로 작별해야할 것이다. 당신의 배우자와 가족이 영적인 각성이 없다면 그들은 새 지구를 받을 수없고 작별해야만 한다. 이 문제는 아주 미묘한 문제이다.

여기까지가 그 내용이다. 나는 일주일에 3회 정도 교신했다. 그때 내가 묻기를 CM께서 한번에 무한한 숫자의 인간과 교신할수있는지 물었다. 그는 긍정하는 답을 한다.

내가 또 은하의 영적 지도자 그룹, 아쉬타, 헬레나, 등을 만나게 되는지 물었는데 CM 은 크게 '그렇다' 답했다.

2009/4/5

Hi all AH Supporters,

I have resisted posting about my recent messages I have received through my Pendulum, until now. I have been in contact with CM. Yes, I was quite skeptical, at first, but the responses I have been receiving are very in sinc with the messages given to Candace and Jess from CM and Esu. I do ask a lot of stupid questions, many are personal, but I have tried to keep up to date with the Ascension process and world events.

Yes, the pendulum can be moved by mind power, but I have learned to control this. I try to blank my mind out as much as possible. In many cases, my dumb questions illicit no response (stays still) or it will move in a circular motion. However, much patience (by CM)is exhibited toward me and I am grateful.

I would greatly prefer to communicate by telepathy, but until then, this method seems to work okay. I will ask the Galactics to help me with the opening of my Third Eye.

So,I asked if I could post the responses to my questions and the okay was given. Had the answer been no, I would not be writing this post.
I feel that some answers to my questions may be of interest to others on this forum, so here goes:

Is Jupiter being purposely hidden behind the sun?

Yes. The Galactics (under CM's direction, I guess) are keeping it hidden until the time is right for its appearance. I also asked if and when it does appear, will its energy's cause Earth disturbances and upheavels. The answer was yes, although I think all of us know that its energy's will be a catalyst higher, cleansing energy's, but a byproduct will be many Earth changes.

Is our Solar System moving through space to a new location in Nebadon?

Yes it is. This is very hard for me to fathom. I don't understand how this is possible, but we must trust in CM's wisdom and plan for us. He said we are moving a distance of 123 light years, closer to the Great Central Sun Alcyone. We will be in the Photon Belt from that point on. I asked how much longer is our journey and he spelled out "6 weeks."

Is it true that on March 31st, the Federal Reserve and the IRS were absorbed in the US Treasury and they are kaput?

Yes was the answer. I then asked if I will still have to pay my taxes when I meet with my tax guy on April 9th? He said yes (I didn't care for that answer). I asked if this will be announced public through the mass media and he responded in the affirmative, but there is no date for this--I hope very soon.

Is Obama working for the forces of Light?

No was the answer. Sorry Mark Huber. You need to get a reality check.

Is Obama a clone, doing the bidding of the Darkside?

Yes. The real Obama is not on this plane.

Is the Earth wobbling on its axis the cause of the unusually cold weather in Minnesota?

Yes. If it's colder here, it must be hotter somewhere else.

Is the Earth's rotation slowing down?

Yes he said, although it is gradual to lessen the effects of all concerned. I have tried to pay closer attention to the sunrise and sunset times, but I can't seem to tell much difference. I'm sure there are many others, like Candace , that can.

I asked if I will be awoken during the stasis and be taken aboard a ship.

The reply was yes. Knowing that some entities will receive cloned bodies, I asked about myself, and he said I would get one that would look like someone of 26. (I am 57). I have never consciously asked to receive this gift, but if I am to carry out my mission after the statis, I can understand the reasoning for it to be done.

I asked about the fate of others when the statis begins and this is a crude summation from my questions.

Entities who's spiritual developement dictates they keep learning more life lessons in a 3rd dimensional plane will be taken to other planets where they can continue their journey. I will be separated from my wife and son in this manner. I am greatly saddened by this, but I understand why this must occur. Millions of families will probably be broken-up in such a way. If you have a spouse or family member who is not as "spiritually aware" as you, and you recognize that they need more teaching and lesson learning, that you know they cannot receive on the "New Earth", be prepared to be separated from them. This is a very delicate subject. Perhaps others can share their knowledge of thoughts on it.

That's all for now. I communicate about 3 times a week, sometimes less. I asked if CM can communicate with an infinate number of entities at once and the answer was affirmative. How about that!

I will post more answers to questions if I feel is worthy of this forum. There really isn't much I can add that hasn't been already said through Candace , Jess , Eve, and others.

Wes Elder

P.S. Oh yeah. I asked CM if I can personally meet him and all of the gang aboard ship (Ashtar, Soltec, Captain Helena, and the rest) and he gave me a BIG YES! That will be a happy day!

안녕하세요.

우리 사이트에 소개되는 내용 들 중 공개적으로 알려지지 않은 상당한 수준의 내용들이 AHS에 그동안 올라왔었고 현재도 많은 글들이 올라옵니다.

저는 이 야후Yahoo의 그룹 안에 있는 이 포럼이 다소 폐쇄적으로 운영될 수 밖에 없는 한계성을 인정하면서도, 그동안 많은 반격과 공격하는 자들을 정리할 필요가 있었으며, 최근에도 근 70여명을 퇴출시켰기에 더욱 가슴이 아픈데, 아무튼 더 바깥에서 열린 마음으로 우주를 바라보는 눈이 부족한 현실이 난망합니다.

소위 어번던트호프 인터내셔날,AHI의 개설이 필요하다고 보고 있으며, 서로 다른 언어의 사용자들이 한 곳에서 더 자유롭게 정보를 공유할 수 있는 어떤 기술적인 인터페이스가 필요하다고 보며, 추후 이를 AHS에서 논의 할 생각입니다.

오늘 소개하는 피터김은, AHS의 내용은 그 동안 자신의 블로그, http://blog.daum.net/petercskim 에 멋지게 소개를 하였고 이해가 부족한 부분을 충분히 해설하면서 소개를 해오고 계시는데, 저도 나중에 알았습니다.

AHS은 실로 많은 내용들이 다루어지며, 저 또한 단순히 번역할 수 있는 한계를 넘는 분량이 있기에 일일이 여기에 소개하는데 한계를 느끼고 있었습니다.

단지, 한 가지라도 더 중요하다고 판단되는 새로운 내용을 소개할 의도지만, 정말, 단순한 copy의 의도를 넘는 그 무엇을 우리는 추구하기에 무조건 복사가 능사는 아니므로, 그 동안 발췌를 하곤 하였는데 충분히 다 해결하지 못하는 경우들이 종종 있었습니다.

그러나, 피터김Peter Kim께서 블로그에 충분히 잘 설명을 해 오고 계시기에 여기에 소개를 합니다. 아울러 Peter Kim님과는 나중에 저와 메일 교신을 하였으며, 최근 우리 포럼에도 모시게 되었는데, 궁금한 소식은 이 분의 블로그를 통해서도 접하시는 것이 좋겠기에 알려드립니다.

피터김님의 블로그, http://blog.daum.net/petercskim