Esu Immanuel 메시지 - 진실은 우세하였고 이겼습니다.

From Esu Immanuel to the Bellringers - July 21, 2006
BY: Anne Bellringer,   http://www.fourwinds10.com
예수 임마누엘로부터 벨링거에게

Print This Article | EMail This Article
이 기사를 프린트 하십시오 | 이 기사를 EMail 보내십시오
Date Published: 2006-07-21
발표 날짜 : 2006년 07월 21일

"Lift up your head, O ye faint of heart. Listen not to the whores of U.S. media and their hype of what is going on in the Middle East." Yes, chelas, this is Esu Immanuel "Jesus" Sananda, your Lighted Realms Ten Star General, who is now head of all maneuvers on planet Earth Shan, that are due to the antics of the Satanic utterly DARK ones, who think they are in control.      

"당신의 고개를 드십시오, O, 당신의 심장은 약합니다. 미국 대중매체의 추파와  중동에서 진행되고 있는 과장보도를 듣지 마십시오.“  예, chelas, 나는 지금 행성 지구에서 그들이 통제 상태에 있다고 생각하는 악마 같은 맹목적인 어둠의 인간들 때문에 모든 기동작전을 지휘하고 있는 우두머리이며, 당신들 빛의 영역 Ten Star 사령관인 예수 임마누엘 “Jesus" 사난다입니다.

I AM THAT I AM. I am ONE with the ONE LIGHT of Creator Source.
I stand firm. I stand ready. I stand as the General leading the Forces of Light.
I am angry that these ones will not listen to reason, and their leader is only listening to his Satanic guides to keep on fighting and killing the goyim, until they reign supreme upon the planet with all in their control.

나는 스스로 있는 나입니다. 나는 창조자 근원의 유일한 빛과 하나입니다. 나는 확고하게 서 있습니다. 나는 준비가 되어 있습니다. 나는 빛의 군대를 전체적으로 이끌며 서 있습니다. 나는 오늘 저녁 그러나 오직 평화를 바라는 애기들, 젊은이들과 어머니들 그리고 아버지들인 어느 누구도 싸우는 군인이 아닌 사람들에게 시비 걸고, 폭격하고, 침략하는 것을 멈추지 않을,  어둠의 사람들에게 화가 납니다. 나는 이런 사람들이 이유를 듣지 않을 것이 화가 납니다. 그리고 그들의 지도자는 그들이 그들의 통제에 있는 모든 것과 함께 행성을 완전하게 지배할 때까지 이교도를 공격하고 죽이는 것을 계속하라는 그의 흉악한 안내자의 말을 오로지 들을 뿐입니다.            

I have heard the cries of the people of Lebanon. I have heard the cries of those in Israel, who stand for peace and not war. It is not the people, who are fighting, but only the Zionist leaders, who are causing this horrible affair. The people of all nations stand against this killing of human life and making rubble of cities and towns, bridges, airports and stop all living in the entire area.

나는 레바논의 사람들의 부르짖음을 들었습니다. 나는 전쟁이 아니라 평화에 서있는 이스라엘 사람들의 외침을 들었습니다. 이 끔찍한 사건을 일으키고 있는 유대 지도자들을 제외하고는 싸우고 있는 사람들이 아닙니다. 모든 나라의 사람들은 이 인간 생명을 죽이는 것에 그리고 도시와 마을, 다리, 비행장 그리고  부서뜨리고 전체 지역에 모든 살아가는 것을 멈추게 하는 것에 반대하고 있습니다.    

I am angry that what the Lighted Realms did in Jerusalem went unheeded and untold.
Enough is enough. I have ordered the Forces of Light to evaporate all weapons of mass destruction that are guarded by the U.S. Special Forces in Israel, all guns, tanks, missiles, bombs, aircraft of all sorts, and to diffuse the mines that have been planted in Lebanon by the Zionists.

나는 빛의 영역에서 예루살렘에서 하였던 것이 무시당하고 언급되지 않는 것이 화가 납니다.    
이제 충분합니다. 나는 빛의 군대에게 이스라엘에 있는 미국의 특수부대에 의해 보호되고 있는 모든 대량파괴 무기들을 무산시키고, 모든 총들, 탱크들, 미사일들, 폭탄들, 모든 종류의 항공기들, 그리고 유대주의자에 의해 레바논에 설치되어진 지뢰들을  전부 증발시키라는 명령하였습니다.  

The Lighted Realms have dissolved the MOAB bombs from the U.S. and rendered them seless. I order the leaders of this horrible conflict to be removed from Planet Earth, immediately, and be transported to a holding place, where they await evaporation of their soul into nothingness. may sound harsh, but enough is enough. These ones have met with the Forces of Light, but they will not bend their evil intent. They now await their fate.

빛의 영역들은 미국으로부터 MOAB 폭탄들을 용해시켰으며, 그것들을 쓸모없게 만들었습니다.
나는 즉시 이 끔찍한 전투의 지도자들을 행성 지구로부터 곧 제거되어질 것을 그리고 공허 속으로 그들 영혼의 소멸을 대기하고 있는 임시 보존 장소로 수송되어질 것을 명령합니다. 가혹하게 들릴 지도 모릅니다. 그러나 이제 충분합니다. 이 사람들은 빛의 군대와 만났습니다. 그러나 그들은 그들의 사악한 의도를 굽히지 않을 것입니다. 그들은 지금 그들의 파멸을 기다립니다.

I am angry with the U.S. Media and their "talking heads", who repeat what the  tells them to say. I am angry that they will not stand down with their lies and misinformation. The goal of the Zionists is to force the U.S. into war with Iran and Syria and other countries to start a WWIII. Bush, your imbecile Zionist leader has so declared war in the Middle East, and the wimpy U.S. Congress rubber stamped his whims.

나는 미국 언론과 KZB가 그들에게 말한 것을 되풀이하는 대표 발표자에게 화가 납니다.
나는 그들의 거짓말과 오보에 사임하지 않을 것에 화가 납니다. 유대주의자들의 목표는 미국 군대가 이란과 시리아 그리고 다른 나라들과 세계 3차대전을 시작하는 전쟁으로 이끄는 것입니다. 부시, 당신의 어리석은 유대지도자들은 중동에 그렇게 공공연한 전쟁을 합니다. 그리고 말랑한 미국 국회고무는 그의 종잡을 수 없는 생각에 도장을 찍었습니다.  

It is time that your Congress face the fact that they are history. Most of them have capitulated to the Darkside and have been bribed to do what they are doing. Their moves have affected the entire world, and I do not mean for the good. Your Congress, chela, is headed toward Herculobus.

그것은 당신들의 국회가 그들이 역사이다 라는 사실에 직면한 시간입니다. 그들 대부분은 어둠 측에 조건부로 굴복하였고 그들이 하고 있는 것을 하기 위하여 매수되었습니다. 그들의 움직임들은 전체 세계에 영향을 주었는데, 나는 좋은 것을 위한 의미는 아닙니다. 당신들의 국회의원들은 Herculobus으로 나아가게 됩니다.

There they shall be for 26,000 years to live with the dinosaurs, who are 12 times bigger on Herculobus than they were when they lived on Shan. Only by being loving and kind, caring and peaceful shall the dinosaurs grow smaller. I am still contemplating, if these evil Congressmen and women need to go to the Hell Planet. Oh, not ALL of them are bad, but when only eight members of Congress did not rubber stamp Israel's war plans, that leaves nearly all, who most certainly face what they deserve.

Herculobus 에서 그들은 그들이 지구 Shan에서 살았던 때보다 12배 더 큰 공룡들과 함께 26,000년 동안 살 것입니다. 오직 사랑하는 것과 친절에 의해, 돌보아주는 것과 평화로운 존재에 의해 그 공룡들은 더 작아질 것입니다. 나는 이 사악한 남여 국회의원들이 지옥행성에 가는 것이 필요한지 아닌지 여전히 숙고하고 있습니다. 오, 그들 모두가 나쁘지는 않지만, 단지 국회의원의 8명의 멤버만이 이스라엘의 전쟁 계획에 고무도장을 찍지 않았는데, 그들이 보상받을 것이 무엇인지 가장 확실하게 직면할 거의 모든 이들은 떠날 것입니다.  

Heaven is in control with total Divine Intervention. It is now time for the NESARA announcement, the cleaning up of your evil government and the distribution of funds to the entire world. The NESARA plan has gone ahead in spite of the opposition. With many, many countries fed up with the Zionists and the U.S. (Bush), this leads to more LIGHT shining from Earth Shan.

하늘은 전체적인 신성한 개입으로 통제상태에 있습니다. 지금은 NESARA 발표를 위한 시간이며, 당신의 사악한 정부의 청소와 그리고 전 세계에 자금의 분배를 위한 시간입니다. NESARA 계획은 방해에도 불구하고 추진되었습니다. 많고 많은 나라들을, 유대주의자와 미국(부시)와 함께 부양하는 것으로 지구 샨으로부터 더 많은 빛을 빛나게 하는 것을 이끌 것입니다.

The world is in turmoil with this latest fighting. I have ordered total Divine Intervention.
We have been asked by millions of people to intervene. Earth Shan, most of all, wants peace and to have her surface free of chemicals, bombing, and warfare. She has had enough. So, my chelas, things ARE HAPPENING. There is "fire in the air" with the Lighted Realms. We have had enough, and NOW IS THE TIME to end this horrible suffering.

세계는 최근 전쟁으로 혼란에 있습니다. 나는 전체적인 신성한 개입을 지시하였습니다. 우리들은 수백만의 사람들에 의해 개입을 요청받았습니다. 지구 Shan은 무엇보다도 평화와 화학제품, 폭탄, 그리고 전쟁에서 자유로워지는 것을 원합니다. 그녀는 충분히 가지고 있었습니다. 그렇게, 나의 chelas, 일들은 일어나고 있습니다. 빛의 영역은 공중의 불입니다. 우리들은 충분히 가졌습니다, 그리고 지금은 이 끔찍한 고난을 끝내는 시간입니다.

Negotiations are past. There is no room to try and negotiate with snakes, and that is what you have for your government. They will not listen. It is time to evaporate all U.S. weapons on all the bases world-wide and in the U.S. It is time to draw a line in the sand with Bush, Cheney, Rice, Rumsfeld and the rest of the scum, who call themselves leaders.

협상은 지나갔습니다. 뱀들과 노력하고 협상할 여지가 있지 않습니다. 그리고 그것은 당신이 당신의 정부를 위해 가지고 있는 것입니다. 그들은 듣지 않을 것입니다. 전 세계와 미국에 기초한 모든 미국 무기를 무산시킬 시간입니다. 그들 자신들을 지도자라 부르는 부시와 체니, 라이스, 럼스펠드 그리고 나머지 찌꺼기들과 함께 모래선 안으로 던져버릴 시간입니다.  

This may not sound like the "Jesus" of the Bible who said to turn your cheek. No!
I am a warrior, and I love this planet and her people, and I love you ones dearly for getting out information and Truth to people. You have helped awaken many, especially with the four articles, Facts are Facts, The Black Pope I and II, the Rosenthal Interview and the Protocols of Zion.

이것은 당신의 뺨을 바꾸라고 말하였던 성경의 예수님처럼 들리지 않을 지도 모릅니다. 아니오 !  나는 전사입니다. 그리고 나는 이 행성과 그녀의 사람들을 사랑합니다, 그리고 나는 사람들에게 정보와 진실을 전해주고 있는 당신들 한사람 한사람들을 극진히 사랑합니다. 당신은 많은 사람들을 깨어나게 도왔습니다, 특히 4개의 기사 -검은 교황 I 과 Ⅱ, Rosenthal 인터뷰 그리고 시온 의정서- 로, 사실은 사실입니다 ,

It is time for all to wake up to the lies. You have hit many Christian households, who have seen this information, and for the first time, they are questioning Israel and the killing they are doing.

모두 거짓말에서 깨어날 시간입니다. 당신은 이 정보를 보았던 많은 기독교신자 가정들을 일깨웠습니다, 그리고 처음으로, 그들은 이스라엘과 그들이 하고 있는 죽이는 것에 질문하고 있습니다.

Do not lose hope.
희망을 잃지 마십시오.

Do not despair over what you see.
당신이 보는 것에 절망하지 마십시오.

The time of the lying media is OVER.
거짓 매스미디어의 시간은 끝났습니다.

Truth has prevailed and has won.
진실은 우세하였고 이겼습니다.

I am ready for NESARA.
나는 NESARA를 위한 준비에 있습니다.

The world is ready for NESARA!
세계는 NESARA를 위한 준비에 있습니다!

As Bellringer put it, and St. Germain has shouted: "Let's Play Ball, Charlie Brown!"
Bellringer 그것을 놓았고, 세인트 저메인이 “Charlie Brown! 공놀이 합시다” 라고 소리쳤기 때문에....  

This is Esu Immanuel "Jesus" Sananda of the One Light of Creator Source. I AM THAT I AM. We are One, my brother and sister. Carry on!
SALU!

나는 창조자 근원의 유일한 빛의 임마누엘 “jesus” Sananda입니다. 나는 스스로 있는 나입니다.  우리들은 하나이며 나의 형제와 자매입니다. 기억하십시오.
살루!

출처 : http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PagPawnt/messages