Planetary Changes ( 행성의 변화 ) -1

July 29, 2006

Telepathic Messages : By Others Last Updated: Aug 6th, 2006 - 15:51:19
#3 of 3 Planetary Changes /Christ Michael & Monjoronson

By Christ Michael'Monjoronson through California Transmission Receiver.
Aug 6, 2006, 15:46

Email this article
Printer friendly page

#3 of 3, on the Topic of Earth Changes and Population Control. This one has both Christ Michael and Monjoronson in it. This is a California Group in this one. These are not telepathic, these are oral transmissions through transmissin receivers before a live audience. Questions are asked. These transmissions are archived at www.TMarchives.com. This is #4047.

#3 of 3, 지구 변화와 인구수 통제의 표제. 이 하나는 Christ Michael 과 Monjoronson 양쪽 다 그 안에 가졌습니다. 이것은 이 하나 안의 California Group입니다. 이것들은 텔레파시적이 아닙니다, 이것들은  살아 있는 청취자 앞에서 전달자를 통하여 구두로 전달된 것입니다. 질문과 답변입니다. 이러한 구두로 전달된 것은 www.TMarchives.com에 기록 저장되어 있습니다. 이것은  #4047 입니다.

Center for Christ Consciousness, Oakland, CA Session with Michael & Monjoronson

켈리포니아 Oakland에 있는 그리스도 의식 고양 센타에서 Michael & Monjoronson과 함께한 회의

TR: DD

Re: Planetary Changes, July 29, 2006
행성의 변화, 2006년 7월 29일

NOTE: This was a special meeting convened to discuss the anticipated changes that were highlighted in a recent transmission from Monjoronson. Six of us gathered this date to discuss and to receive nformation. It is this TR‘ impression that the changes spoke about by Monjoronson are necessary for the earth to cleanse herself for greater planetary healing as Michael has assured us that this world will survive.

기록 : 이것은 최근에 몬조론손으로부터 전달받은 중요부분인 예상되는 변화들을 토의하기 위하여 소집된 모임입니다. Michae가 이 세계가 살아남을 것임을 우리에게 보장했듯이 보다 훌륭한 행성 치유를 위해 그녀 자신을 정화시키는 것이 지구를 위하여 필요하다고 Monjoronson에 의해 말하여진 변화들은 이 TR(tape recorder)의 효과입니다.

Opening Prayer: Mother and Father, we come before you today as your children and your harbingers of truth and a new way living on the planet. You know all of the confusion we have in our minds, bodies and hearts. We ask for your energy to come into us to stabilize us and help us understand and to provide us with higher information that will help us dealing with these very tumultuous transitional times on Urantia. Thank you.

개회 기도 : 어머니, 아버지, 우리는 오늘 당신들의 아이들로, 당신들의 진실의 선발대로, 그리고 행성에서 새롭게 사는 자로서 당신들 앞에 왔습니다. 당신들은 우리들 마음과, 몸과 가슴에 가지고 있는 모든 혼란에 대해 알고 있습니다. 우리는 우리를 안정시키고, 우리를 이해시키고, 우리에게 더 높은 정보를 제공해주고, 그리고 지구에서의 매우 무질서한 과도기적 시간에 이러한 것들로 우리를 다스리는데 도움이 되는 당신의 에너지를 요청합니다.

MICHAEL: My children, greetings to you. This is Michael. We welcome you here today as those of you have pledged themselves to work in the fields. You are the laborers. Let your hearts be light  with the joy of what this means, for truly, you are called into holy service in the reclamation of  your planet from the wages of sin and error that have long resided here.

MICHAEL : 나의 아이들아, 너희들에게 안부를 전한다. 나는 Michael이다. 많은 너희들이 현장에서 스스로 일할 것을 서약하였기에, 우리는 오늘 이곳에서 너희들을 환영한다. 너희들은 일꾼들이다. 이곳에서 오래 존재되어온 죄악과 잘못의 시대로부터 너희들의 행성교화에 신성한 봉사를 하도록, 너희가 진실로 부름을 받았다는 의미의 기쁨으로 너희들 가슴을 빛으로 있게 하자.

You know that the work is large and the laborers are still few. But they are growing and as more individuals awaken to the spiritual energy within their hearts and minds, they will more fully able to participate with you. It is you, by and large, by your efforts of maintaining focus of becoming anchored in my being that you will draw these individuals who are ready to awaken to you.

너희들은 그 일이 광범위하고 일꾼은 여전히 적다는 것을 안다. 그러나 그들은 자라고 있으며, 그들의 가슴과 마음 안에서 영적인 에너지에 더욱 개별적으로 깨어나고 있기 때문에, 그들은 너희들과 같이 충분히 참여할 수 있을 것이다. 그것은 너희가 전반적으로, 너희들에게 깨어날 준비가 되어있는 이러한 개별적인 존재들을 나의 존재 안에 끌어당겨 정박하게 되는 것에 초점을 맞추는 지속적인 너희들의 노력에 의해 있게 된다.

I know the thoughts that you have in your minds of this idea of planetary decimation, and I am here to reassure you that this planet will not be decimated. Do you not realize that this is the world wherein I enacted my human evolutionary life? Do you not appreciate how much I love this world and regard it with a tender affection? This world is in the throes of a major, as you would say, scrubbing out by your Mother who is infusing this planet with our Father‘ love.

나는 행성의 대량소멸의 이런 개념에 대해 너희가 너희의 마음에 가지고 있는 생각들을 안다, 그러나 나는 이 행성은 대량소멸 되지 않을 것임을 너희에게 다시 보증한다. 이러한 까닭으로 그 세계에서 내가 인간 진화의 삶을 법제화 한 것을 너는 깨닫지 못하느냐? 너는 내가 이 세계를 얼마나 사랑하는지 그리고 부드러운 애정으로 그것을 배려하는지를 구별하지 못하느냐? 이 세계는 너희가 말한 것처럼 대다수가 심한 고통에 있으며, 우리 아버지의 사랑으로 이행성에 불어넣고 있는 너희들의 어머니에 의해 깨끗하게 씻겨지고 있다.

Truly, my children, the more you can be in your hearts and send this love everywhere there is strife, where there is turmoil, where there is poverty and isolation can you be agents of change­ positive change, stabilizing change, and ministers of my peace and salvation to your starving brothers and sisters. Think not that this world will become a virtual paradise without a struggle. There will be struggles for many years to come. But how uprooting will they be emotionally to you? Here again I say to you, you have a choice.

진실로, 나의 아이들아, 너희는 더 많이 너의 가슴에 담을 수 있고, 그리고 반목이 있는 어느 곳이건 이 사랑을 보낼 수 있으며,  혼란이 있는 곳, 가난과 고립이 있는 곳에서 너는 변화의 대리인이 될 수 있고 명백한 변화, 안정된 변화, 그리고 너의 굶주린 형제와 자매들에게 나의 평화와 구원의 사절이 될 수 있다. 이 세계가 투쟁 없이 실질적인 낙원이 되어질 것이라고 생각하지 마라. 다가올 여러 해 동안 투쟁이 있을 것이다. 그러나 너희에게 감정적으로 있는 것을 어떻게 근절할 것이냐? 여기에서 다시 나는 너희에게 말하는데 “너는 선택을 해야 한다”고...

The evolutionary mind is undergoing a major change now. You are moving more from the isolated circuits of self-centeredness into the realm of group consciousness in which there is more harmonious and unifying energy. This group consciousness is an evolutionary unfoldment as you
grow your planetary Supreme Being.

진화의 마음은 지금 중요한 변화를 겪고 있다. 너희는 자아 중심의 격리된 범위로부터 더욱 조화롭고 통합적인 에너지가 있는 집단의식의 영역으로  더욱 더 움직이고 있다. 이 집단의식은 너희가가 너희의 행성의 최고 존재로 성장한 것과 같은 진화의 펼침인 것이다.

I would ask you to spend some time in the stillness asking for your mind to be more in the aligning momentum, the gravitational directional force of your planetary supreme mind. This will help further stabilize your thinking and calm the emotional turmoil that occurs when the circuits of truth and love intersect with the old habits of fear and doubt in your mind.

나는 얼마 동안 너희의 행성의 최고의 마음으로 끌어당기는 힘인, 일치시키는 힘에 더 많이 있을 것을 너희에게 요구하고 있는 고요 속에서 보낼 것을 너희에게 요청할 것이며, 이것은 너희의 생각을  안정시키고, 진실의 순회와 사랑이 낡은 두려움의 습관과 교차할 때, 그리고 너희의 마음에서 의심할 때, 감정적 혼란을 가라앉히는 것을 훨씬 잘 도울 것이다.

You need to be very emotionally stable now at this time in your planetary development. I wish to underscore the significance of this and encourage you to spend time in aligning your mind within the planetary supreme and the energies therein that you have participated in building. Do you all understand this, my children?

너는 지금 이 시간 너희의 행성의 발달에 정서적으로 안정하는 것이 몹시 필요하다. 나는 이것의 취지를 강조하고 싶고 행성의 절정의 상태와, 그리고 너희가 건설하는데 참여하였던 그 지점의 힘 안으로 너희의 마음을 일치시키는데 시간을 보내도록 너를 격려하고 싶다. 나의 아이들아, 너희 모두 이것을 이해하겠느냐?

(Yes)

The other point that I wish to underscore today is to recognize that there is this energy of
joyfulness that your Mother and I wish to infuse within your body to help you make this transition more easily. The overriding fear that swells up within the mind at times is nothing to be afraid of, if I could be so pun-ful! The emotion of fear has been a long part of your evolutionary nature.

내가 오늘 강조하고 싶은 또 다른 점은, 너희가 이 전환을 더 쉽게 만드는 것을 돕기 위해 너희의 어머니와 내가 너희의 몸 안에 불어 넣어주고 싶은, 기쁨에 넘치는 이 에너지가 있음을 인지하는 것이다. 이때 마음 안에서 커지고 있는 결정적인 두려움은, 만일 내가 그렇게 풍부한 재담을 할 수 있다면, 두려워할 게 아무 것도 없을 것이다. 감정적인 두려움은 너희들의 진화의 자연 현상의 오랜 부분이었다.

But truly it was designed to yield to faith and to yield to the growing awareness of the joy of being aligned in me and in the Father‘ will. Allow your body to open to this idea of being so imbued with faith that the fear you feel will be insignificant and will serve as a stimulus for more faith to grow. Today, I wish to infuse you with more faith within you  to open the circuits in the lower energy centers where your fears are still so highly concentrated. Is this something that you all wish, my children?

그러나 실제로 그것은 신념에 양보하려고, 그리고 나와 아버지의 의지에 중심을 맞추는 것의 기쁨으로 성장하는 자각에 양보하려고  고안되어졌다. 너희가 느끼는 두려움은 무의미할 것이고, 그리고 신념이 자라는 것을 더욱 격려하는 것 같이 봉사할 것이라는 신념으로 그렇게 물들어있는 생각에 너의 몸이 여는 것을 허용하라. 오늘, 나는 너희에게 너희의 두려움들이 여전히 그렇게 높게 밀집되어 있는 낮은 에너지 센터에 회로를 열기 위해 너희 안에 더 많은 신념을  불어넣고 싶다. 이것이 너희가 바라는 모든 것이냐? 나의 아이들아..

(Yes)

Then sit back and open yourself. Tell your body that it is no longer appropriate for it to hold on to these old patterns of fear and bring your attention down to your lower chakras, primarily into the root. Sit back and ask, instruct, invite, whatever words you wish to use for your body to open and  tㅇ receive the endowments that your Mother and I wish to seed into you at this time. (Pause)

그럼 뒤로 앉아 너희 자신을 개방하라. 이러한 낡은 두려움의 패턴으로 붙잡고 있는 것을 위해, 더 이상 착복당하지 않을 것이라고 너희의 몸에게 말하라. 그리고 너의 낮은 챠크라에 너의 주의를 가져와라, 무엇보다 먼저 뿌리 안으로..  너희가 너희의 몸이 열리는데, 그리고 이 시간에 너희의 어머니와 내가 너에게 심어주고 싶어 하는 것을 받아들이는데 사용하고 싶은 어떤 말이든지 뒤로 앉아 요청하고, 지시하고, 부탁해라,(실행)

Breathe into any tension you feel. Let your body become soft, relaxed, easy. Feel how much you wish to be a conduit of my essence­ to hold my presence within you so large that you are virtually walking in this auric field of peace. This auric field has the capacity to intersect with others to create a stabilizing effect in others should your field become so enlarged that you can actually bring another person into alignment by your very presence.

너희들이 느끼고 있는 어떤 긴장에 숨을 불어넣어라. 너희들의 몸이 부드럽고, 이완되고, 편안하게 되게 하라. 너희들은 나의 essence­ 흐름에 얼마나 많이 있고 싶다고 느끼느냐? 그리고 이 평화의 오라장 안에서 실질적으로 걸을 만큼 크게 너희 안에 나의 실재를 붙잡고 있느냐? 이 오라장은 너희들의 장이 너희들의 참된 실재에 의해 실제로 다른 오라장을 일직선으로 가져올 수 있을 만큼 크게 되어진 것들에 안정된 결과를 창조하도록 다른 오라장과 교차하는 수용력을 가졌다.

This is what I achieved as your brother Jesus, and I now invite you to think about developing this ability so that you are walking embodiments of love for your brothers and sisters. You do this by opening yourself up to my faith in your lower centers that have been so imbued with fear, so used to being fed with the energies of the Luciferic theme and ideas. (Pause)

이것은 너희들의 형제 예수처럼 내가 이룬 것이고, 그리고 나는 지금 너희가 너희들의 형제와 자매를 위하여 사랑의 화신으로 걷고 있도록 너희가 이 능력을 개발하는 것에 관하여 생각하게끔 안내하고 있다. 너희들은 그렇게 두려움에 물들어 있었고, 사탄적 주제와 개념의 에너지에 넌더리나도록 그렇게 익숙하여 있었던 너희의 낮은 중심에서 나의 신념에 이르기까지 너희 자신을 여는 것으로 이것을 한다,

As you drink this in, ask for me as your elder brother Jesus to accompany you on this journey. I will show you how I achieved this heightened state of awareness, of self-forgetfulness so that my consciousness was more focused on feeling the presence of another and was that open conduit of our Father뭩 love into that individual.

너희는 이것을 마셨기 때문에, 너희의 형인 예수가 이 여정에서 너와 같이 간 것처럼 나에게 요청하여라. 나는 너희에게  나의 의식이 다른 실재를 느끼는 것에 보다 더 집중되고, 단일성 안에 우리 아버지의 사랑의 통로를 열기 위해, 내가 자아 망각의 이 높은 깨달음의 상태를 성취했던 방법을 보여줄 것이다,

Self-forgetfulness entails you being grounded in the moment, the present time, recognizing that everything you need is given to you so that your awareness can go to another person and their needs. Know that when you focus on another person you open your conduit for more love to come into you­ to flow through you, to anchor into you so that you have more to share with another person.

자아 망각은 너희를 현재의 시간인, 순간에 근거한 존재가 되게 하며, 너희의 자각이 다른 사람과 그들의 요구들에 갈 수 있도록, 너희가 필요한 모든 것이 너희에게 주어진다. 너희가 다른 사람에게 집중할 때, 너희는 너희를 통해 흐르며, 다른 사람들과 함께 너희의 몫을 더 많이 가지도록 너희 안에 닻을 내릴 you­안으로 보다 많은 사랑이 오도록 너희의 통로를 연다는 것을 알아라.

You use the love you receive as much as you can and then you share with others. The more you can stay focused on being in the willingness to be attentive to another person뭩 consciousness, you will get the love you need to share with them and it will be fulfilling to both of you.

너희는 너희가 할 수 있는 만큼 많이 받은 사랑을 사용하고, 그런 다음 너희는 다른 사람들과 공유한다. 보다 더 많이 너희가 자발적으로 다른 사람들의 의식에 주의를 기울이고 있는 것에 집중하여 머물 수 있게 되면, 너희는 너희가 다른 사람들과 공유하는 것이 요구되는 사랑을 얻을 것이며, 그리고 그것은 너희 둘 모두에게 만족할 것이다.

In due time your focus will begin to expand so that you can be in the consciousness of another person and another person together, and the group can grow and you can have an effect upon a larger group as well. I am presenting these ideas to you today as seeds that will grow within you, and more faith you receive the more your circuits are filled with faith. (Pause)

머지않아 너희들의 집중은 너희가 다른 사람의 의식에, 다른 사람과 같이 있을 수 있으며, 그리고 그 그룹이 성장할 수 있고 큰 그룹에 좋게 영향을 가질 수 있도록 확장하는 것을 시작할 것이다. 나는 오늘 너희에게 너희 안에 자라날 씨앗으로 이 생각들을 선물하고 있다. 그리고 너희가 받은 신념은 점점 더 늘어나, 너희의 순회 여행은 신념으로 가득 채워진다.(실행)

I know your hearts, my children, I know your desires. Now it is time for you to learn more of my  desires for you, my will for you. My will for you during this time of transition is to be at peace and  to be joyful at what is transpiring on Urantia­to be filled with vigor and enthusiasm for the  tasks at hand, for you are the ones who are building heaven on earth.

나의 아이들아, 나는 너희들의 가슴을 안다. 나는 너희의 바람을 안다. 지금 너희를 위한 나의 바람들을 더 많이 너희가 배워야 할 시간이다. 이 변형의 시간 동안 너희를 위한 나의 의지는 지구에 천국을 건설할 사람들인 너희를 위한 그 직무를 위하여, 즉시 쓸 수 있는 활력과 열정으로 가득 채운 Urantia­에 일어나고 있는 평화와 기쁨에 있는 것이다.  

We are bringing this energy of light to grow a new reality, a new civilization, a new world, a new culture. You need me more than you ever have and I give everything of myself to you, my children. Feel me, anchor yourself in me; tell your body to open for it is your will that your Father become enlarged. (Pause)

우리는 새로운 현실, 새로운 문명, 새로운 세계, 새로운 문화를 키울 이 빛의 에너지를 날라 오고 있다. 나의 아이들아, 너희는 이전에 너희가 가졌던 것보다 더 나를 필요로 하고 나는 너희에게 나 자신의 모든 것을 주고 있다. 나를 느껴라, 나에게 너 자신을 맡겨라, 너희들의 아버지가 확장되어지는 것은 너희들의 의지라는 것을 너희들의 몸에게 말하라.(실행)

I will withdraw for the moment and I will ask you to allow the energies to continue to move through  you as you continue your discussion, and you will have the added benefit of being able to speak  celestial friends and helpers with your questions that arise from your discussion. Be in my peace,  my beloved children.

나는 잠시 동안 물러날 것이고 나는 너희에게 너희가 너희의 토론을 계속한 것처럼, 너희를 통하여 움직이는 것을 계속하도록 에너지를 허용할 것을 요청할 것이다. 그리고 너희는  너희의 토롱으로부터 발생한 너희의 질문들을  천상의 친구들과 협력자들에게 말할 수 있는 것을 추가하는 이익을 가질 것이다. 나의 사랑스런 아이들아, 나의 평화에 있어라.

The group went into discussion and then the TR was prompted to deliver this message:

그룹은 토론하기 시작했고 그런 다음 TR은 이 메시지를 배달하는데 신속하였다.

* 운영자님에 의해서 게시물 이동되었습니다 (2006-10-09 21:55)