Fw:Creator Source on 10-17 through Helen Engel

Jess <jessadma@...> wrote:

Activation of Light Workers October 17, 2006
Message from Creator Source
Helen: My heart center is activated by an outside source.

I am connected with the next dimensions. I await telepathic communication.

나는 다음 차원으로 연결되었습니다. 나는 텔레파시 교신을 기다립니다.

Unidentified : We are here. You are progressing favorably. Be aware that telepathic waves encircle the globe continually, and do not require satellite dishes. Telepathic knowledge or wisdom or communication is part of the consciousness grid. The consciousness grid is on Mother Earth and inside Mother Earth. It extends to the outer limits of Earth's atmosphere. At the outer limits of earth's atmosphere there is a light hook-up between the consciousness grid of the earth plane and the superconsciousness grids of other dimensions.

Unidentified(확인되지 않은 소스) : 우리들은 여기에 있습니다. 당신은 순조롭게 진행하고 있습니다. 텔레파시적인 파장이 지구를 계속해서 감싸고 있으며, 위성 안테나들은 필요로 하지 않다는 것을 알아차리십시오. 텔레파시적인 지식이나 지혜 또는 교신은 의식 격자의 부분입니다. 의식 격자는 어머니 지구와  어머니 지구 내부에 있습니다. 그것은 지구의 대기권 밖으로 확장하고 있습니다. 지구 대기권 밖에서 지구 수준의 의식 격자와 다른 차원의 초의식 격자 사이에 빛의 접속이 있습니다.

Creator has provided that the superconsciousness grid is able to step down into consciousness grids. In other words, the Creator designed intercommunication between all levels of knowingness, and between all levels of creation, by allowing each higher vibratory level to split in two [divide], shall we say.  This splitting in two slowed the frequency. To come down to the third dimension consciousness requires a great many spllttings, and a great deal of lowering of frequencies. To move up the ladder, from the 3rd Dimension to the 5th Dimension, requires two shifts. The 4th Dimension is between the 3rd and the 5th.

창조자는 초의식 격자가 의식 격자들 안으로 내려올 수 있도록  동의하였습니다. 바꾸어 말하면, 우리가 말할 각각의 상위 두개로 구분되어 나누어진 진동 수준을 허용하는 것에 의해 창조자는 모든 지식의 수준 사이에, 그리고 모든 창조수준 사이에,  상호교신을 design(고안)하였습니다. 두개의 이 조각은 진동수를 느리게 하였습니다. 3차원 의식으로 내려오는 것은 매우 많은 조각들이 필요하며, 그리고 매우 낮은  진동수 처리를 필요로 합니다. 3차원으로부터 5차원으로의 사다리 위로 움직이는 것은,  두 번의 변천을 필요로 합니다. 4차원은 3차원과 5차원 사이에 있습니다.

On October 17 the Light Workers on Earth at this moment wlll  be shifting to the 5th Dimension. Unless they issue to themselves  an edict that they do not wish to make the shift, it will occur. This is Truth. I am Creator speaking through Created One. Created One is able to rise into all dimensions and receive thought from the Creator. Those who will aspire to do likewise may lay that request on the platter of requestings on October 17, when the Violet Invisible Ray is thrust upon all human beings.

10월 17일에, 이 순간에 지구에 있는 빛의 일꾼들은 5차원으로 변화하고 있습니다. 그들이 그들 자신에게 그 변화를 만드는 것을 바라지 않는다는 포고를 공포하지 않는 한 , 그것은 일어날 것입니다. 이것은 진실입니다. 나는 창조된 One(불특정 존재)을 통하여 말하는 창조자입니다. 창조된  One은 모든 차원 안으로 올라가게 할 수 있고, 창조자로부터 생각을 받을 수 있습니다. 보라색 불가시 광선이 모든 인간 존재들에게  밀려올 때, 그 외에 상승하기를 열망하는 모든 사람들은 10월 17일에 요청들을 큰 접시에 담아 요구하는 것을 도모할지도 모릅니다.

There are other items that you may also place on the platter. You may place eternal joy as a request. You may place abundance as a request, and full knowingness. This will mean that you have a greater degree of consciousness. The increase of DNA is aligned to this increased awareness and increased consciousness. I am aware of many limitations in thought patterns.

당신 또한 큰 접시에 담아놓아도 좋은 다른 품목들이 있습니다. 당신은 요청으로 영원한 기쁨을 담아놓아도 좋습니다. 당신은 요청으로 풍요를 담아도 되며, 그리고 충만한 지식을 담아도 됩니다. 이것은 당신이 의식의 보다 더 큰 단계를 가지고 있다는 것을  의미할 것입니다. DNA의 증진은 이 증진된 자각과 의식에 일치되어질 것입니다. 나는 생각 패턴(양식)들에 있는 많은 규제에 대해 알고 있습니다.

On October 17, lay your thought patterns aside. Be a clean slate except for those items [and more] that you lay on the platter, as suggested. BE what you desire to BE. BE that person on October 17, and the etheric pattern will be immediately molded. Rest in the peace of knowing that your salvation is at hand. I am the Creator Source, the Eternal Logos, The I AM THAT I AM.

10월 17일에, 당신의 생각 패턴들을 한 쪽으로 놓아두십시오. 당신이 제안한 것으로, 큰 접시에 담아 놓은 이러한 품목들 [그리고 더 많은 것들]을 제외하고  모든 것들을 깨끗하게 정리하십시오. 당신이 되고자 하는 것에 있으십시오. 사람들이 10월 17일에 그렇게 하면, 그러면  etheric 패턴은 즉시 주조되어질 것입니다. 당신의 구원이 가까이 있다는 것을 아는 것으로  평화안에서 휴식하십시오. 나는 창조자 근원이고, 영원한 하나님의 말씀이며, 나는 스스로 있는 자입니다.

(Recorder Helen Engel)  October 16, 2006

출처 : http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PagPawnt/message/43311