Christ Michael Aton 메시지 - 놀랄만한 번영과 사랑의 시간이 될 것입니다.
그리스도 Michael Aton
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Journal 7-30-06
저널 7 30 06

Christ Michael Aton I ask for comments this day. I ask to be clean and have insight into my connection, whatever it is. I ask for understanding and guidance. I ask for a removal of any prejudices and preconceptions that may influence your words or my choices. I ask for cleaning. I ask for optimism.

그리스도 Michael Aton, 오늘 나는 논평을 요청합니다. 나는 그것이 무엇이든 나의 교신 연결에 명료하고 통찰력이 있기를 요청합니다, 나는 이해와 안내를 요청합니다. 나는 당신의 말이나 나의 선택에 영향을 미칠지도 모를 어떤 편견이나 선입관의 제거를 요청합니다. 나는 명백하기를 요청합니다. 나는 낙관적이길 요청합니다.

Jess, this is Christ Michael, as you call me. I speak with clarity and perception of the issues you speak of. This is a sorry and divisive business that has happened. There are elements of the light in all, just as there are elements of the dark in all. This is not new information.

Jess, 나는 당신이 나를 부르는 것처럼 그리스도 Michael입니다. 나는 당신이 이야기한 문제에 대해 명료함과 통찰력을 가지고 말합니다. 일어났던 것은 유감스럽고 불화를 일으키는 일입니다. 마치 전체가 어둠의 요소인 것처럼, 전체가 빛의 요소입니다. 이것은 새로운 정보가 아닙니다.

All have thoughts and perceptions that are influenced and controlled by their dark wishes.
All have 3-dimensional interpretations that influence their spiritual perceptions. This is the time for sorting out and discerning. This is a time for truth to be recognized.

모두는 그들의 어두운 바람들에 의해 영향을 받고 제어된 생각들과 인식들을 가지고 있습니다.
모두는 그들의 정신적 직관에 영향 받은 3차원적 판단들을 가지고 있습니다. 지금은 정리와 분별을 위한 시간입니다. 지금은 진실이 인식되어지는 시간입니다.

What is truth, you ask? The truth is somewhere between the absolutely rigid stances that have formed. The truth is my truth, and it is global and Universal. The truth is all things working together to achieve a desired effect. The negative perceptions that are surfacing are elements of insecurities and fears that still are present in the deepest subconsciouness.

당신은 진실이 무엇이냐고 묻고 있습니까? 진실은 형성되어진 전적으로 완고한 자세 사이 어딘가에 있습니다. 진실은 나의 진실입니다, 그리고 그것은 세계적이고 우주적입니다. 진실은 바라던 결과를 함께 이루기 위하여 작용하는 모든 것들입니다. 표면에 나타난 부정적 인식들은 가장 깊은 잠재의식에 여전히 존재하고 있는 불확실하고 두려운 요소들입니다.      

They are manifesting now because they must. They are lessons to be examined and learned from, not inflexible absolutes that are set in stone. Nothing is set in stone but the inevitability of the change occurring. This has been decreed by Heaven, as you call it, and the Creator Source of all is shaping the destiny of this Universe to conform to his conception of how his creation is continuing to grow.

그들이 지금 그렇게 해야 하기 때문에 나타내고 있는 것입니다. 그들은 경험되고 배워지는 수업에 있는 것이지, 돌에 새겨진 불변의 절대적인 것이 아닙니다. 변화가 일어나는 것은 필연적 운명이라는 것을 제외하고 아무것도 돌에 새겨지지 않습니다. 이것은 천상에 의하여 포고되었습니다, 당신이 그것을 부르는 것처럼, 모든 창조주 근원은 그의 창조가 성장하는 것을 계속하도록 그의 계획에 들어맞게 우주의 운명을 구체화하고 있습니다.  

These petty disagreements are just that? petty. There is truth and correct information in all the articles and essays you read. They would not be allowed to manifest, if there weren't. In fact, this is part of your role as humans on Earth to create your reality and to manifest it as you determine how my truth should be played out. Everyone has their own interpretation, of course, based on their own personality and life experiences.

이러한 사소한 불일치는 단순히 불일치 그것이지요. 당신이 읽었던 모든 기사와 글들 안에 올바르고 정확한 정보가 있습니다. 만약 거기에 없었다면, 그들은 발표하도록 허용되지 않았을 것입니다. 사실상, 이것은 지구에 있는 인간으로 당신의 현실을 창조하고, 그리고 당신이 나의 진실이 다 연출되어지는 방법을 결정하는 것으로 그것을 나타내기 위한 당신 역할의 일부입니다. 물론, 모든 사람은 그들 자신의 개성과 삶의 경험에 근거한 그들 자신의 판단을 가지고 있습니다.  

Each person sees the facts differently. Each person makes the statements to communicate their vision differently and in accordance with their own perceptions. Their past experiences shape what they say. Thoughts become manifest and manifested thoughts become rigid characterizations.

각각의 사람은 그 사실들을 다르게 봅니다. 각각의 사람은 그들 자신의 인식에 따라 그들의 비전을 다르게 전달하는 진술을 하기도 하고 일치해서 전달하는 진술을 하기도 합니다. 그들의 과거 경험은 그들이 말하는 것을 모양 짓습니다. 생각은 나타나게 되고 나타내진 생각은 단단한 평가들이 됩니다.

This is a true interpretation of the statement Milson quoted. The players in this dramatic scenario are all at fault and are all in the right. There are gray areas for everyone, even you. You see things simplistically and with naivete that comes from an unwillingness to assess blame and share the critical censure that comes from condemnation.

이것은 Milson이 인용한 성명의 진정한 해석입니다. 이 드라마틱한 시나리오 안에 있는 플레이어(배우)들은 모두 틀린 것도 있고 맞는 것도 있습니다. 당신조차도, 모든 사람들의 중간 영역에 있습니다. 당신은 극단적으로 단순화하여 사물들을 보고, 그리고 책임을 전가하고, 비난으로부터 오는 비판적인 비난을 분담하는 것에 내켜하지 않음으로부터 오는 순박함으로 사물들을 봅니다.    

This is not bad. This allows you to be open to information cleanly and with unbiased perceptions. Others see things through their own filters. Some filters are cloudier than others. Some filters prevent the truth from emerging. Some allow only dim light to shine through.

이것은 나쁘지 않습니다. 이것은 당신이 깨끗하고 편견이 없는 인식으로 정보를 받아들이도록 허용합니다. 다른 사람들은 그들 자신의 여과들을 통하여 사물들을 봅니다. 어떤 필터들은 다른 것들보다 더 흐립니다.  어떤 필터들은 최근의 것으로부터 진실이 오지 못하도록 합니다. 어떤 것은 오직 흐린 빛이 계속해서 빛나도록 허용합니다.

I will not comment on the debate that is waging. My words have been distributed through all means, although some more cleanly than others. This is the reason for perception. This is the reason for discernment. This is the reason everyone must assess all information within their own purview.

나는 흔들리고 있는 논쟁에 논평하지 않을 것입니다. 비록 다른 사람들보다 조금 더 청결하기는 하나, 나의 말은 모든 방법을 통하여 분배되었습니다. 이것이 인식에 대한 이유입니다. 이것이 통찰력에 대한 이유입니다. 이것은 모든 사람이 그들 자신의 한계 안에서 모든 정보를 평가하여야 하는 이유입니다.

How does it affect them? They must be honest and look at the information clearly and with as little personal bias as possible. Does it provide them information to continue to progress? Is it helpful?  Is it guiding them to surrender their own perceptions and follow another's?

그것은 어떻게 그들에게 영향을 줍니까? 그들은 정직함이 틀림없고, 깨끗하게 정보를 바라보는 것이 틀림없으며, 그리고 조그마한 개인적인 편견의 가능성을 지니고 있음이 틀림없습니다. 그것은 진보하는 것을 계속하기 위하여 그들에게 정보를 제공하는 것입니까? 그것은 도움이 됩니까? 그것은 그들 자신의 인식에 빠지고 다른 사람들의 것을 따르기 위하여 그들을 안내하고 있는 것입니까?

Perception is a rigorous business and part of what you are destined to do here on Earth at this time. You must determine the truth in all, and you must disallow the negative elements that sway you from your own path? YOUR OWN PATH. Each path intersects at the time they need to for mutual benefit.

인식은 정확한 일이고 당신이 이 시간에 지구 위 이곳에서 하기로 예정되어 있는 것의 부분입니다.  당신은 총합해서 진실을 결정해야 하며, 당신은 당신 자신의 행로에서 당신을 흔들고 있는 부정적인 요소들을 물리쳐야 합니다. 당신 자신의 행로... 각각의 행로는 서로의 이익을 위해 그들이 필요한 시간에 교차합니다.

Make sure your perceptions see the benefit to you uncolored by emotional baggage and filtered by learned preconceptions others have supplied. This is my comment on the situation. Each has light of a sort. How does it shine for you? Each is a player in the final act. How does the play conclude?

당신의 감정의 짐에 의해 채색되지 않고, 그리고 다른 사람들에게 공급되어진 편견을 배우는 것에 의해 여과된 당신에게서 당신의 인식이 이익을 보는 것을 확인하십시오. 이것이 이 상황에서 나의 논평입니다. 각자는 한 종류의 빛을 가지고 있습니다. 그것은 당신을 어떻게 위해 빛납니까? 각자는 마지막 행동의 경기자입니다, 그 경기를 어떻게 끝내겠습니까?

The ending is inevitable and foreordained. It will be a time of wondrous abundance and love. The process getting there is yet to be determined by you. The intervention is proceeding in ways that will have the most genuine benefit for everyone. That is the consideration. Not just America and not just this globe of Earth.

결말은 피할 수 없으며, 이미 정해진 운명입니다. 거기로 가는 과정은 여전히 당신들에 의하여 결정되는 것입니다. 개입은 모든 사람을 위해 최고의 참된 이익을 가지게 될 방법들 안에서 진행되고 있습니다. 그것은 고려해야할 사항입니다. 단지 미국과 지구의 이 세계만이 아닙니다.

Christ Michael Aton of Nebadon.

Nebadon의 그리스도 Michael Aton .

출처 : http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PagPawnt/messages

* 운영자님에 의해서 게시물 이동되었습니다 (2007-12-15 10:36)
* 운영자님에 의해서 게시물 이동되었습니다 (2007-12-18 22:41)
* 운영자님에 의해서 게시물 이동되었습니다 (2007-12-19 09:37)