Language
한국어

자유마당new

우주는 우리를 돕고 있습니다.
많은 사람들이 의식 있는 삶에
눈을 떠가고 있습니다. 빛의 지
구는 내면에 있는 다양한 차원
의 의식을 통합하여 평화와 조
화의 빛을 내기 시작하는 사람
들의 교류 장소입니다.


신과나눈이야기한국모임
http://cafe.naver.com/cwgkorea


자유게시판
 
출처-http://www.natureteaching.com/NATURALSCIENCE/naknae/jang9_jil.htm#여래
 
- 당신은 누구이십니까?
  Who are you?
* 나는 여래다.
> I am a tathagata.
 
- 여래는 무엇을 뜻하고 하시는 말씀입니까?
  What do you mean by a tathagata?
* 세상이다. (세상을 깨우는 자를 말한다.)
> I am the world.(I am the person who awakes the world)
 
- 깨어있는 세상과 깨어있지 않은 세상은 어떻게 다른 것입니까?
  What is the difference between the world which awakes and the world which does not awake?
* 눈을 뜨고 보는 것과 눈을 감고 보는 것의 차이가 있다.
> It is the difference between seeing with their eyes open and with their eyes closed.
 
- 보는 자와 보지 못하는 자의 차이는 무엇입니까?
  What is the difference between the one able to see and the one unable
* 진실이다.
> It is the truth.
 
- 진실은 어디에 존재하고 있습니까?
  Where does truth exist?
* 사실 속에 있다.
> It is in the fact.
 
- 당신은 깨달은 분입니까?
  Are you an enlightened being?
* 그렇다.
> Yes, I am.
 
- 당신이 깨달은 자라면 그 증거는 무엇입니까?
  What is the proof that you are enlightened?
* 내 마음에 있다
> The proof is in my mind.
 
- 그 마음은 어떤 것입니까?
  What is your mind like?
* 사실을 보는 마음이다.
> It is the mind that sees a fact.
 
- 사실은 어디에 있습니까?
  Where is the fact?
* 어디든지 있다.
> Anywhere.
 
- 당신은 스스로를 깨달은 자이며 여래라고 하십니까?
  Do you call yourself an enlightened being and a tathagata?
* 그렇다.
> Yes.
 
- 당신은 당신 자신이 여래라는 것을 어떻게 아셨습니까?
  How did you know that you were a tathagata?
* 나는 과거에도 여래였기 때문이다.
> It is because I was also a tathagata in the past.
 
- 당신이 과거에 여래라는 증거는 무엇입니까?
  What is the proof that you were a thatagata in the past?
* 현재이다.
> It is the present.
 
- 그러면 당신은 미래의 자신을 알고 있습니까?
  If so do you know what you are like in the future?
* 그렇다.
> Yes.
 
- 당신은 무엇으로써 과거를 증명할 수 있으며, 당신은 무엇으로써 미래를 증명할 수가 있습니까?
  By what can you prove the past and by what can you prove the future?
* 현재이다.
> It is the present.
 
- 현재란 무엇을 뜻합니까?
  What do you mean by the present?
* 현재는 과거로부터 왔다는 뜻이며, 또 미래는 현재로부터 생기게 된다는 뜻이다.
> It means that the present came from the past and the future comes from the present.
 
- 그렇다면 우리는 어떻게 하여야 그런 일을 알 수가 있습니까?
  If so how do we know such things?
* 세상을 보면 된다.
> You get to know that by seeing the world.
 
- 당신은 세상을 보십니까?
  Do you see the world?
* 그렇다.
> Yes.
 
- 당신이 보신 것은 무엇입니까?
  What do you see in the world?
* 인과의 법이다.
 > It is the law of cause and effect.
 
- 인과의 법이란 어떤 것을 설명한 것입니까?
  What does the law of cause and effect explain?
* 나와 내 앞에 있는 것을 말한 것이다.
> It explains 'I' and 'what exists in front of me'.
 
- 나는 무엇이며 앞에 있는 것은 무엇입니까?
  What do you mean by 'I' and 'what exists in front of me'?
* 나는 자신을 말한 것이며, 앞에 있는 것은 세상을 말한 것이다.
> 'I' means oneself and 'what exists in front of me' means the world.
 
- 나와 세상은 어떤 관계에 있습니까?
  What is the relationship between I and the world?
* 나는 세상에서 환경을 만드는 원인을 가지고 있고, 세상은 내가 얻고자 하는 결과를 가지고 있다.
> I have the cause which makes environment in the world, the world has the effect which I try to get.
 
- 당신은 세상의 일이 사람에 의해서 나타나고, 사람의 일이 세상에 의해서 나타나고 있다고 믿으십니까?
  Do you believe that the things of the world appear by human beings and that the things of human beings appear by the world?
* 그렇다.
> Yes.
 
- 그렇다면 당신은 신을 믿습니까?
  Then, do you believe the existence of God?
* 그렇다.
> Yes.
 
- 당신은 스스로를 깨달은 자라고 말씀하십니다. 깨달은 자가 신을 믿는 이유는 무엇입니까?
  You call yourself an enlightened being, what is the reason that you believe the existence of God as the enlightened being?
* 나를 위해서 이다.
> It is for myself.
 
- 신을 믿을 때와 신을 믿지 않을 때의 나는 어떻게 다른 것입니까?
  What difference do I have when I believe the existence of God or not?
* 신을 믿을 때 나는 좋은 마음을 얻고 지키기가 쉽고, 신을 믿지 않을 때 나는 좋은 마음을 얻고 지키기가 어려워진다.
> When I believe the existence of God , I can get good mind and keep it easily; when I do not believe the existence of God ,it is difficult to get good mind and keep it.
 
- 좋은 마음이란 어떤 것입니까?
  What is the good mind like?
* 양심과 정의와 사랑을 말하는 것이다.
> It means conscience, justice and love.
 
- 좋은 마음을 가진 자와 좋은 마음을 가지지 못한 자의 차이는 무엇입니까?
  What is the difference between someone who has good mind and does not?
* 결과이다.
> It is the result.
 
- 좋은 마음의 결과란 무엇을 말하는 것입니까?
  What is the result of having a good mind?
* 좋은 마음의 결과란 깨달음으로 인하여 영생과 극락(천국)을 본다는 뜻이며, 그릇된 마음은 어둠으로 인하여 한과 축생의 몸과 지옥을 보게 된다는 뜻이다.
> The result of having a good mind means that you can see the eternal life and heaven (the blessed land) due to enlightenment, wrong mind comes to have a grudge, the body of beasts and the hell due to it's darkness.
 
- 당신은 사람의 마음이 세상의 일을 바꾸고, 세상의 일이 사람의 마음을 바꾸고 있다고 믿습니까?
  Do you believe that people's mind can change the things of the world and the things of the world can change people's mind?
* 그렇다.
> Yes.
 
- 그렇다면 사람들은 왜 그런 일을 아는 당신을 따라 그 마음을 깨우치려 하지 않습니까?
  If so why do not people try to enlighten themselves along with you who are aware of such things?
* 그들은 아직도 세상의 일을 알지 못하기 때문이다.
> That is because they still don't know the thingsof the world
 
- 당신은 사람이 마음을 보지 못한다고 단정하시는데 그 말을 어떻게 믿을 수가 있습니까?
  You conclude that people don't see their mind , how can we believe it?
* 그들을 보면 안다.
> I know that by seeing them.
 
- 그들을 보고 아신다는 증거는 무엇입니까?
  What is the proof that you see them and know it?
* 사실을 보는 그들의 시야이다. 마음이 어두운 자는 앞에 있는 것도 보지 못할 때가 있으며, 마음이 밝은 자는 멀리 있는 것도 보게 된다는 뜻이다.
> It is their view seeing the fact. People who have dark minds can not see the things just in front of themselves, people who have bright mind can see the things from a distance.
 
- 그렇다면 사람들의 그런 마음을 무엇으로 구분할 수 있습니까?
  Then what makes it possible to determine whether a mind is a dark or bright one?
* 성격이다.
> It is personality.
 
- 사람들의 성격이 어떻게 생겼기에 그 마음까지 안다고 말씀하십니까?
  In reality,what does a personality look like and what makes you say that you know their mind?
* 좋은 마음은 사실을 들을 때 그 밝음만큼 진실을 알아보는 성질이 있고, 그릇된 마음은 사실을 들을 때 그 어둠만큼 사실을 알아 듣지 못하는 성질이 나타나느니라.
> When good mind hears facts, it tends to recognize truth as much as the brightness and when bad mind hears facts, it does not tend to recognize as much as the darkness.
 
- 당신은 세상과 사람의 일에 대해 모든 것을 증거할 수 있다고 믿습니까?
  Do you believe you can prove all the things about the world and people?
* 그렇다.
> Yes.
 
- 그렇다면 과거에 있었던 일에 대해서도 증거를 말할 수 있습니까?
  If so can you prove the things which happened in the past?
* 있는 것도 있고 없는 것도 있다.
> Somethings are possible, others are not possible
 
- 있는 것은 무엇이며 없는 것은 무엇입니까?
  What is possible, and what is impossible?
* 전해진 기록의 일이 세상을 말한 것이라면 지금도 알 수가 있고, 전해진 기록이 진실을 증거로 전한 것이 아니라면 지금은 알 수가 없다.
> If the handed down record is about the world, even now we can prove something of; If the record is not based on the truth, we can not.
 
- 그렇다면 과거의 부처님은 어떤 분이십니까?
  Then what was Buddha like in the past?
* 깨달은 자다.
> He was an enlightened man.
 
- 그분은 자신을 여래라고 하셨습니까?
  Did he call himself a tathagata?
* 그렇다.
> Yes.
 
- 여래에 대한 증거는 무엇입니까?
  What is the proof about the a tathagata?
* 경전 속에 있다.
> The proof is in the Buddist scripture.
 
- 그 경전에는 무엇이 쓰여 있습니까?
  What is written in it?
* 세상이 쓰여 있다.
> It is about the world.
 
- 그 세상은 어떻게 보면 알 수가 있습니까?
  How can we recognize the world?
* 인과의 법으로 보면 안다.
> You can understand it by the law of cause and effect.
 
- 그렇다면 인과의 법으로 본 예수는 어떤 분입니까?
  Then what was Jesus like when we see by way of the law of cause and effect?
* 진실한 사람이다.
> He was a true man.
 
- 진실한 사람이란 증거는 무엇입니까?
  What was the proof that he was the true man?
* 그 사람의 마음과 말과 행동이다.
> His mind, words and behavior.
 
- 그렇다면 그 증거는 무엇입니까?
  Then what is the proof?
* 신약 속에 있다.
> It is the New Testament.
 
- 당신의 말씀은 믿어도 되는 것입니까?
  Are your words truthworthy?
* 그렇다.
> Yes.
 
- 지금 세상에는 자칭 그리스도라는 사람들이 나타나고 있습니다. 그들은 누구입니까?
  Nowadays there are appearances of men who claim the name of Jesus. Who are they?
* 모른다.
> I do not know.
 
- 그들이 그리스도가 아니라는 증거는 무엇입니까?
  What is the proof that they are not Jesus?
* 그들의 말과 행동에 있다.
> It is in their words and behaviors.
 
- 그렇다면 그리스도는 증거를 가지고 있습니까?
  Then does Jesus have proof?
* 그렇다.
> Yes.
 
- 그 증거는 무엇입니까?
  What is it?
* 그들의 말이며 그들의 행동이며 그들이 가진 신체적인 특성이다.
> His words, his behavior and the physical characteristics that he has.
 
말은 인과의 법을 설하고 행동은 오욕을 피하니 술과 고기와 색과 물질과 명예를 원하지 않는다. 신체적 특성은 용모가 당당하고 영혼의 눈을 가지고 있으니 그의 앞이마 한 가운데에 구슬같은 것이 솟아 있느니라.
The words expain the law of cause and effect, the behavior is avoiding five desires, they mean that he does not want alcohol, meat, sexual passion, wealth and fame. His physical characteristic is described as a splendid physique. He has the eye of a soul and has kind of a bead at the middle of his forehead.
 
- 석가부처님이 예언한 미래의 미륵불과 예수님이 예언한 말세의 메시아는 어떤 인물들입니까?
  Shakamuni Buddha prophesied Maitreya in the future and Jesus as Messiah at the end of the world. Who are Maitreya and Messiah?
* 동일한 인물이다.
> They are the same.
 
- 말세라는 말의 의미는 무엇입니까?
  What do you mean by the end of the world?
* 변화기가 있다는 말이다.
> It means that we will have changing period.
 
- 변화기란 어떤 것을 두고 말합니까?
  What is the changing period?
* 현재의 모든 문명이 사라지고 새로운 세상이 태어난다는 뜻이다.
> All the civilizations at present will disappear and new world will come out.
 
- 그러면 우리는 그 새로운 세상을 위하여 어떻게 대처해야 하는 것입니까?
  How can we behave for the new world?
* 너희는 자신을 구원해야 한다.
> You have to save yourselves.
 
- 자신을 구원할 수 있는 방법은 무엇입니까?
  What is the way to save ourselves?
* 진실이다.
> It is truth.
 
- 그렇다면 변화기에 메시아는 이 땅의 우리를 구원하러 오십니까?
  Will Messiah come and save us of this world in the change period?
* 그렇다.
> Yes.
 
- 그분은 언제 세상에 출현하게 됩니까?
  When he will appear in the world?
* 이미 출현하고 있다.
> He has appeared already.
 
- 그분을 어떻게 만날 수가 있습니까?
  How should we meet him?
* 진실에 대하여 눈을 뜨면 된다.
> If you open your eyes to the truth.
조회 수 :
182
등록일 :
2018.01.05
16:18:36 (*.208.81.97)
엮인글 :
http://www.lightearth.net/free0/622607/03a/trackback
게시글 주소 :
http://www.lightearth.net/622607
List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수sort
공지 우리가 지금 이곳 지구에 있음은 우연이 아닙니다. 아트만 2015-08-18 57724
공지 [릴루 마세(Lilou Mace)] 포스터 갬블(Foster Gamble)과의 인터뷰 1부/ 2부 아트만 2014-05-10 70482
공지 가슴으로 느껴보세요 - '빛나는 꿈들' [46] 관리자 2013-04-12 95296
공지 자본주의 체제가 총체적 사기 임을 알려주는 동영상(한글자막) [67] 관리자 2012-12-09 123147
공지 각성을 위한 준비 --마이트레야(미륵) [6] [57] 관리자 2011-08-17 160941
공지 자유게시판 글쓰기에 관한 안내 [3] [54] 관리자 2010-06-22 273765
15361 빛의지구 사이트가 새롭게 모습을 바꾸고 있습니다. [4] [48] 관리자 2010-05-12 103963
15360 프리덤티칭 조심해야 합니다. [1349] 아눈나키vs드라코니언 2012-10-05 58710
15359 지구인류의 평화와 번영을 위한 의식의 전환과 / 세계일주자동차여행 [1] 아트만 2017-01-16 42582
15358 My Story By Sheldan Nidle [4] file 푸크린 2003-06-06 35279
15357 전세계에서 유명한 한국 동영상 [198] 베릭 2012-04-06 34786
15356 추카추카 [1] Hanson, Choe 2002-02-10 31219
15355 빛의 몸 시스템( 메르키바, 메르카바, 메르카나 ) / Metatron [1] [61] 베릭 2011-01-29 27781
15354 아론 루소와의 인터뷰-록펠러陰謀 폭로후 사망 [1] [138] 조강래 2008-05-23 27516
15353 2012년이 시작되었습니다. [1] [113] 관리자 2012-01-01 20988
15352 존경하는 장휘용 선생님과 이곳을 방문하는 모든 분들께. (펌) [33] [68] 작은도리 2005-07-14 20595
15351 찬송가, ccm 무료다운받으세요. [125] 김춘선 2009-09-10 17700
15350 수고 많으셨읍니다!!! [55] 손세욱 2002-02-14 16875
15349 공기 엔진 발명햇다며 사기치는 주남식에 속지 말자 [1] [105] 바람 2010-01-09 16569
15348 [좋은글귀] 마음속에 새겨 놓으면 도움되는 좋은글귀들 [7] 베릭 2011-11-11 14371